TIM!!!

TIM!!!

November 13th, 2010, 1:54 pm #1

Jackie buckles????

Explain!!

Thks

"The remnant are few...."
Indeed they are. Thank The Source for that! The old patriarchy is well on it's way out!! Theolechking dust cloud is being blown away and the fresh clean, crisp air is returning....

The Source is NOT angry at moi, silly Tim.
The Source does not work like that.

It is YOU and LOX that work like that.

Love
Jackie

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 3:48 pm #2

You claim that Jesus Christ is NOT your Lord and claim to have a Source but its so impersonal source that it leaves a person empty. Its meaningless and detached as you describe it..........whatever it is.

YOu cannot deny your "soul" its need to return back to God who gave it, because of the animosity toward Jesus Christ as your Lord!

You SHALL not escape:

For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;

Your Source cannot give you eternal life because only Jesus Christ can and will!

LOOK: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

See if your source will be there to help you in the day of testing for it is writtten: Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

November 13th, 2010, 5:04 pm #3

But since you are here, this is for you. I know you will just love it!
But who is who???? MWAH, HUGS and KISSES, you crazy Christian!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BUT......

The Lunatics are on the RUN...........whoopee!!!!!!!!!

Love
Jacke

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 5:08 pm #4

what is your point? Im a lunatic?

Actually our conversation is in heaven and if you knew my source you would hear me!

November 13th, 2010, 5:17 pm #5

You got the point, Loxxy.

and...

YOU SPOKE TO ME.....!!!

Haha.......

Of course, I hear you silly. I AM hears everything!!

Love
Jackie

(You should listen to the song, Lox. It's great!)

lox
lox

November 13th, 2010, 5:36 pm #6

the foolisness of God is wiser then men!

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

I am the foolishness of God.........I am the weakness of God but remember:

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

My life is Hidden In Christ!

And God has actually given us his Spirit (not the world's spirit) so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us.

When we tell you this, we do not use words of human wisdom. We speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit's words to explain spiritual truths. [fn]

But people who aren't Christians can't understand these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them because only those who have the Spirit can understand what the Spirit means.

We who have the Spirit understand these things, but others can't understand us at all.

How could they? For, "Who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who can give him counsel?" [fn] But we can understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.

November 13th, 2010, 5:46 pm #7

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 14th, 2010, 12:48 am #8

Jackie buckles????

Explain!!

Thks

"The remnant are few...."
Indeed they are. Thank The Source for that! The old patriarchy is well on it's way out!! Theolechking dust cloud is being blown away and the fresh clean, crisp air is returning....

The Source is NOT angry at moi, silly Tim.
The Source does not work like that.

It is YOU and LOX that work like that.

Love
Jackie

""""Jackie buckles????
Explain!!""""

You buckle when it comes to the Truth, that's all
And you put your faith in man made gibberish IMO
And you don't agree with me ether so don't take it too personal

""""The Source is NOT angry at moi, silly Tim.
The Source does not work like that.""""

Jackie the True Source is much more complexed then you or I.
The Source can be called Love, and also a Consuming Fire. And all the complexity in between.

The Source is more complexed then 7 billion people and no two the same.
Think about that, you know its a fact.
And His Power is almost unimaginable. And we do not have that power.
And that power is to speak and the words become real things.
And everything comes from this Source.
Ponder that, its the Truth.
Jesus is the Son of God because God spoke it to be so.
Let this be your first steps to a new and Truthful understanding OK.

Love ya Jackie
Its OK if your angry at me, I can take it
I have the shield of Truth
And the full body Armour of the of Faith and Hope.
And even a road map of the Future

lox
lox

November 14th, 2010, 12:59 am #9

Its a cop out of the enemy to keep God's creation away and keep them thinking all is well. But

the evil day will get them out of there and God will send bees to make them run out of their

zone of false comfort. Its painful to watch but since humans are so stubborn, this is what God

does. The more resistant the more they suffer. To claim they have the Source, whatever that

means and then to proceed to admit when pressed that they are their own source. I say it can

be a spark trying to reach its place but not a source. I cant do anything! I just move on!

Julie
Julie

November 14th, 2010, 1:17 am #10

Where is that written ?

I thought God sent messengers with a message of repentance throughout the ages ?

That's a central them throughout Scripture.

Did you know certain bees are under attack and their numbers
are in steady decline ?

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/ ... sing_bees/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... ajor-study

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsro ... eoa-manews

The decline in bees is a pretty big deal to some.

You sure God is going to send bees ?