Tim, about catholicism

Tim, about catholicism

March 10th, 2011, 1:00 am #1

Read a post below from you but can't find it now.

I was raised in The Church of God (Anderson Indiana).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_God_(Anderson,_Indiana)

Definitely not catholic of any type, and in fact would have taught that catholics, along with most other belief systems were lost.
The Church of God espouses the teachings of the ministry that began the movement in 1880. Warner believed that every group of organized churches who had an earthly headquarters and an earthly creed, other than the Bible, was a part of Babylon.
Not that it matters, but you are very wrong about my roots being catholic. Although my Mom was indeed Roman Catholic, which my Dad's family found very disturbing, referring to her as "The Catholic".

Last edited by Oscar50 on March 10th, 2011, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

March 10th, 2011, 1:23 am #2

Oh OK. Church of God.
Well it sounds like COG are Bible believers.
I think they got the Babylon thing wrong thou.
Vatican archives show the RCC worshiped the Virgin before Jesus and Mary were even around. And the Vatican even apologizes for the first women they used to worship. History shows her to be Ishtar, Nimrods wife and mother.

Anyway, that's for correcting me Bro.

Tim

March 10th, 2011, 1:30 pm #3

the queen of heaven is known as the Malkut in Judaism: She is the female aspect of God that has to be transformed:

queen of heaven is the "Kingdom of this world" that Israel didn't discern to be "of this world"

The Kingdom of this world has to become the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS CHRIST before the "sons/men" will be accepted in it.

the 'other gods" are the sons that are "no gods", because their heart is not towards their father so they can LIVE

the father won't recognize these sons as sons but as bastards (without being joined to the Father) since they are not ONE heart with their father nor is the fathers heart (CHRIST) back in them:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

March 11th, 2011, 12:14 am #4

the queen of heaven is known as the Malkut in Judaism: She is the female aspect of God that has to be transformed:
queen of heaven is the "Kingdom of this world" that Israel didn't discern to be "of this world"
The Kingdom of this world has to become the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS CHRIST before the "sons/men" will be accepted in it.
the 'other gods" are the sons that are "no gods", because their heart is not towards their father so they can LIVE
the father won't recognize these sons as sons but as bastards (without being joined to the Father) since they are not ONE heart with their father nor is the fathers heart (CHRIST) back in them:
------------------------------------------------------

Can you show what Scriptures you get this from Yvonne dear?

Thanks.
Bro Tim

March 11th, 2011, 4:17 am #5

and that she get's it from her own head....for that is what you do when i ask YOU to give scripture to support your actions....

ya know?....do unto others and all that...

Tim
Tim

March 11th, 2011, 4:54 am #6

and that she get's it from her own head....for that is what you do when i ask YOU to give scripture to support your actions....
ya know?....do unto others and all that...
------------------------------------------

Are you on happy pills or something Gerard? You know those are actually a real downer.
Just wondering

....to give scripture to support your actions....
And what are my actions that your talking about?

March 11th, 2011, 5:13 am #7

Thanks.
Bro Tim
I know Tim, that you addressed your question to Yvonne... but hopefully you won't mind if I insert a subject matter here that might help everybody understand the language that Yvonne speaks in.

David said in the Psalms... My soul maketh HER boast... Why did he refer to the soul as a HER? Because in HEBREW nephesh is of feminine gender. And in Greek PSUCHE is likewise. In that day... they spoke often by taking words and making them into a PICTURE language. It was a common thing because their language contained words that had genders...so they could picture their words as men or women, etc.

So... our "soul" is just like a woman...even though the Bible does not emphatically state that our soul is a woman... we can see that it is because of the picture language that Jesus and the Apostles used, and the gender of the word.

When I learned about the 'woman' equaling 'soul'... I went through-out the bible and looked at every instance involving a woman knowing that also it applied to the activites of my 'soul' within me. It took my breath away to see how every time.. it was a new revelation within me about my own soul. Every woman was a picture of my soul... However.. I didn't see everything all at once... it IS and has taken me years to receive the ability to 'perceive' in picture language.

So when Yvonne explains about the Queen of heaven, she will probably be explaining about the realm within. Every word she uses is symbolic of an area within us. IT makes words into PICTURES. Takes it from "outside of us" and brings it into our "inside me today' realm....from literal to spiritual... and many times referred to as 'taking the veil off the word'.

It is a completely different language from what we are used to... and maybe you already knew all this... but thought it might be a spring-board to the answering of your question that she will bring. Blessings.........

Tim
Tim

March 11th, 2011, 7:16 am #8

I did think it was something like that, but Yvonne never explained it.
Picture language is somehow woven into me, but I only used it when I was a small child, for my own kitchen recipes and such, before I could write in English.
It amazed my mom.

I was born with a great desire to know how everything works. One early morning at about 2 years old I got up and took apart a plug-in and got ZAPPED, and woke up my parents and said "hot hot" And I've applied the same enthusiasm into understanding the Bible and other religious beliefs. But anyway....

But also then Yvonne internalizes the Bible as parts of her body and soul.
I realize she does that but not sure why. That is the most confusing part to me.

""""My soul maketh HER boast... Why did he refer to the soul as a HER?""""
Psalm 34:2
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD:

That in no way indicates he is saying his soul is her. He speaks about making his soul boast her in the LORD. He is not boasting his own soul in the LORD, but he wants to boast her, whoever she is.

""""Because in HEBREW nephesh is of feminine gender""""
Sorry bjewel NEPHESH is not a gender related word.

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
Strong's Number: 5315
Transliterated: nephesh
Phonetic: neh'-fesh
Text: from 5314; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental): --any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X [dis-]contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

And in Greek PSUCHE (nephesh) is likewise.
Strong's Greek Dictionary
Strong's Number: 5590
Transliterated: psuche
Phonetic: psoo-khay'
Text: from 5594; breath, i.e. (by implication) spirit, abstractly or concretely (the animal sentient principle only; thus distinguished on the one hand from 4151, which is the rational and immortal soul; and on the other from 2222, which is mere vitality, even of plants: these terms thus exactly correspond respectively to the Hebrew 5315, 7307 and 2416): --heart (+ -ily), life, mind, soul, + us, + you.

I don't know wear your getting your info from bjewel but it is obviously tainted. But thanks for your post to me

""""It is a completely different language from what we are used to... and maybe you already knew all this... but thought it might be a spring-board to the answering of your question that she will bring. Blessings.........""""

And blessings to you my friend.
Bro Tim

Yvonne/Zafana
Yvonne/Zafana

March 11th, 2011, 1:08 pm #9

Thanks.
Bro Tim
it is an arrogancy of Christians to think that Judaism doesn't have any truth, when it was entrusted to them to receive the ORACLES OF GOD according to the NEW TESTAMENT:

why were they given these?? BECAUSE THEY VOWED A VOW to keep them, keep the law, fulfill the law and BRING FORTH THE MESSIAH.......

The five levels of the SOUL in Judaism only come after Messiah is revealed: BEFORE the Messiah, there is only a spirit/ruach and a nephesh/animal soul.

Malkut is the animal soul that God wants to save.....hence it is called the "KINGDOM", but in the NT it is called the "kingdoms of this world" that has to become the KINGDOM OF GOD and his CHRIST

the Kingdoms of the world can not be given to God till CHRIST IS BORN THROUGH JUDAH......because he brings all kingdoms back to GOD.....

once CHRIST IS BORN through us within the animal soul (which is why he is born in a manger as food for beasts or animals, the UPPER WORLDS above Malkut open up to transform her from the kingdoms of this world to the KINGDOM OF GOD and his CHRIST WITHIN

four levels open up above and these include 9 extra vessels for LIGHT.....the tenth vessel or lowest one is Malkut or KINGDOM

the upper nine that are in four levels include GODS NAME hence JESUS COMES IN GODS NAME YHVH

the bottom H is MALKUT but the tip above the Y is the MESSIAH and the Y is the first letter in Gods name and means 'hand' to thrust......the power to push Judah to keep their vow in us

the first H represents the power to give seed (THE SEED OF THE WOMAN) which is why the end of the names include YaH....God UPPER NAME that represents HEAVEN or the upper worlds

then comes the VOV which is the MAN in between heaven and earth....the vov is the needle that goes through the EYE that comes from above to us on earth....

the last H is the Kingdom below which God wants to MIRROR THE "H" above......for the Kingdom to spread the SEED below as God gave it from above....

every letter is one level of the NEW MAN OR SOUL (experience of DESIRE and yes, desire is a city and a woman in the Bible), and each one brings us closer to understanding WHY JESUS SAID HE CAME IN THE NAME OF YHVH (the additional letters of Jesus in YHWH are "SHIN" (threefold flame that comes from a single point) vowels are not counted

YaH"SH"uW/VaH this word means SALVATION and we know Jesus means the salvation of YHVH

but anyway........this is all just stuff to your ears.....even though it is LIFE TO MY FLESH

here is some Biblical evidence of what I said if you can understand that any better....I don't know

queen is the word mleketh

From îÈìÇêÀ (H4427) malak-king

Outline of Biblical Usage 1) queen

it also means to counsel, advise, consider....

Jer 44:24 ¶ Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that [are] in the land of Egypt:

Jer 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

Jer 44:26 Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.

Jer 44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that [are] in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.

Jer 44:28 Yet a small number that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah, and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall know whose words shall stand, mine, or theirs.

why so upset with Judah about saying that they fulfilled their vows to the queen of heaven?

because they didn't do it......

in Nahum Judah is told...keep your solemn feasts and perform your VOWS and the wicked will no more pass through you....

Nah 1:15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

back to Jeremiah...

Jer 44:29 And this [shall be] a sign unto you, saith the LORD, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil:

what are the VOWS that Judah is supposed to keep?

vow-neder-something sacrificed....from nadar-to fall out, drop down, as grain from the winnowing instrument upon the threshing floor:

Deu 23:21 ¶ When thou shalt vow a vow unto the LORD thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the LORD thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.

Deu 23:22 But if thou shalt forbear to vow, it shall be no sin in thee.

Deu 23:23 That which is gone out of thy lips thou shalt keep and perform; [even] a freewill offering, according as thou hast vowed unto the LORD thy God, which thou hast promised with thy mouth.

David from the tribe of Judah says in this short Psalm

Psa 61:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician upon Neginah, [A Psalm] of David.]] Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

Psa 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock [that] is higher than I.

Psa 61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, [and] a strong tower from the enemy.

Psa 61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Psa 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given [me] the heritage of those that fear thy name.

Psa 61:6 Thou wilt prolong the king's life: [and] his years as many generations.

Psa 61:7 He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, [which] may preserve him.

Psa 61:8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

again David speaks of performing his vows...

Psa 116:7 Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Psa 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, [and] my feet from falling.

Psa 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.

Psa 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:

Psa 116:11 I said in my haste, All men [are] liars.

Psa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD [for] all his benefits toward me?

Psa 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

Psa 116:14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

Psa 116:16 O LORD, truly I [am] thy servant; I [am] thy servant, [and] the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Psa 116:17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.

Psa 116:18 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,

Psa 116:19 In the

March 11th, 2011, 3:58 pm #10

I did think it was something like that, but Yvonne never explained it.
Picture language is somehow woven into me, but I only used it when I was a small child, for my own kitchen recipes and such, before I could write in English.
It amazed my mom.

I was born with a great desire to know how everything works. One early morning at about 2 years old I got up and took apart a plug-in and got ZAPPED, and woke up my parents and said "hot hot" And I've applied the same enthusiasm into understanding the Bible and other religious beliefs. But anyway....

But also then Yvonne internalizes the Bible as parts of her body and soul.
I realize she does that but not sure why. That is the most confusing part to me.

""""My soul maketh HER boast... Why did he refer to the soul as a HER?""""
Psalm 34:2
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD:

That in no way indicates he is saying his soul is her. He speaks about making his soul boast her in the LORD. He is not boasting his own soul in the LORD, but he wants to boast her, whoever she is.

""""Because in HEBREW nephesh is of feminine gender""""
Sorry bjewel NEPHESH is not a gender related word.

Strong's Hebrew Dictionary
Strong's Number: 5315
Transliterated: nephesh
Phonetic: neh'-fesh
Text: from 5314; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental): --any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead(-ly), desire, X [dis-]contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart(-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-)self, them (your)-selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

And in Greek PSUCHE (nephesh) is likewise.
Strong's Greek Dictionary
Strong's Number: 5590
Transliterated: psuche
Phonetic: psoo-khay'
Text: from 5594; breath, i.e. (by implication) spirit, abstractly or concretely (the animal sentient principle only; thus distinguished on the one hand from 4151, which is the rational and immortal soul; and on the other from 2222, which is mere vitality, even of plants: these terms thus exactly correspond respectively to the Hebrew 5315, 7307 and 2416): --heart (+ -ily), life, mind, soul, + us, + you.

I don't know wear your getting your info from bjewel but it is obviously tainted. But thanks for your post to me

""""It is a completely different language from what we are used to... and maybe you already knew all this... but thought it might be a spring-board to the answering of your question that she will bring. Blessings.........""""

And blessings to you my friend.
Bro Tim
Here is a link if you would like to take a look.
http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

And....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_grammar

"Every noun in Hebrew has a gender, either masculine or feminine;"