Those who are not hassled by the devil

Those who are not hassled by the devil

May 9th, 2010, 5:10 pm #1

Those who are not hassled by the devil are those who still belong to him, either in whole or in part. Christians on the fence msy have an easy time of it - but only for for awhile.

When we turn our lives over to The Lord, that is when the enemy gets excited and he will fight fpr his life with everything he has in his arsenal.

For those of us who are on the road and who are suffering under the attacks, although we are weak and may give in sometimes, The Lord will never let us down and The Truth will always light the way in the darkness. That has been my experience.

God bless us all

Pilgrim's Progress

edited only for spelling

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
Last edited by bobquit on May 9th, 2010, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 9th, 2010, 5:38 pm #2

Just wondering.

But, be that as it may, no one is hassled by imaginary beings.

"Those that are not abducted by aliens -- are children of aliens!"

May 9th, 2010, 6:48 pm #3

It is not an opinion - it is the truth.

My post is to assure those who are suffering in their journey that they have The Lord with them. It is not to prove something to someone who thinks they already have all the answers - and why would I post bible verses to someone who believes it is all mythology?

Here is just one little gem - not intended for you, but for the believers who understand what my post is really about.

JOHN 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

May 9th, 2010, 6:59 pm #4

For your opinion, and for a post to me, not intended for me.

May 9th, 2010, 7:50 pm #5

You're welcome for the post to you that was not intended for you in response to your post to me which was a rsponse to my original post that was not an opinion but the truth

(Thanks Kristy)

May 9th, 2010, 8:15 pm #6

Truth is relative.

peace

May 9th, 2010, 10:38 pm #7

Sorry man - that statement is as far off base as a person can possiblt get.

Truth is absolute!

(Thanks Kristy)

May 9th, 2010, 10:42 pm #8

There are different kinds of truth. Yes there is an Absolute Truth, perhaps, but it isn't the property of a statement.

May 9th, 2010, 11:12 pm #9

Truth is truth

(Thanks Kristy)

May 10th, 2010, 12:28 am #10

Seems to be there are provable truths, unprovable truths, relative truths, experiential truths, absolute truth even.