the truth and the lie both are needed

the truth and the lie both are needed

June 27th, 2012, 11:48 pm #1

God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit
The Truth and the Lies both are needed!
06-26-27-2012
We all lie some times and other times we tell ourself the truth that we have hid from ourself because we think that we will live forever the way we are. But the truth is we must move from stage of life until we evolve into the next stage of life from birth to death to birth otherwise from fleshly birth until fleshly death unto spiritual birth. Like our universe is matter and it shows signs that is dieing the black hole in it matter beginning to die or change into its next stage which evolving into something greater then matter itself or spiritual universe.

Some say a universe does not die but black holes eat universes and they are part of that same universe as stars are. Our body is made up of adams that die moving from our body unto dust until that dust in the new form is dead moving from fleshly matter to spiritual matter what ever that might be. The Black Hole is only evidence that our universe will die some day as the Black Hole take our universe into itself because on the other side of Black Holes is a White Hole as it evolves into a spiritual universe what ever that might be.

We have witness births of people and deaths of people but we only heard stories of the next stage of life which some believe in and others do not. If births come to people and births come to universe than why not death to universes too. Because science says universe gives birth unto new baby universe so why not death too as our body has signs of death we call it white hair and other sings why not our universe show a sign of age by the size of Black Hole.

Our universe and our bodies have thee things in common their both are made of matter which the DNA of them both, their both have a way to creative life in their image which is giving birth, and they both have signs of death coming unto them. Scientology says they have proven a universe can give birth to new universes but I add that is through their Black Hole with a White Hole planting seed inside itself where the baby universe comes out the White Hole as a new baby universe. The DNA of the Universe is its blood and we made children by planting our male DNA with female DNA so why not there be Female Universe and Male Universe.

If we as humans join as one in Marriage why not universe because science claim there is a twin universe to our universe and twin us. So the White Hole in the center of Male universes and their a While Hole in center of Female universes because in life we can see death as we can creation of life of life itself through the blood of itself. Everything is made up of matter as we know it but what if everything does not stay in the form of Matter itself and evolves into different than anything we can imagine?

I am not saying we become god-kind but that we evolve into a unknown kind as does everything known to flesh which is matter kind. The building blocks of all things of matter the DNA of matter itself everything after its kind otherwise universe kind after universe kind male and female. Animal life after animal life kind which is us as animal kind male and female.

While this not prove that there is a God it builds up an unknown a possible we evolve into a god like creature no matter whether you believe in a god or not. It opens the door to the many possibility what one could evolve into or not. The list is long when you think on what is possibility and what is not otherwise anything is possibility and anything is not. Thank you with love of Christ unto you that want it and fleshly love them that do not want it and a kiss of Christ unto the ones who want it but them who do not want a friendly hand unto you from Roy.

Tim
Tim

June 28th, 2012, 6:09 am #2

I think your making it too complicated Bro Roy.

But you seem to be interested in the mechanics/science of God and the creation.

You mentioned how life changes form. Or is quickened....

Here is a biblical explanation Bro Roy.
1 Corinthians 15:35
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened,except it die:
37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

The key Bro Roy.
John 5:21
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Bro Tim in Jesus our Lord.

June 28th, 2012, 11:58 am #3

God first

thanks Tim

I am talking about the lies we tell ourself like we are the best

for us to be the best someone would have to less than us

like we will live forever

no ones lives forever in the stage they are in we move to next stage

the lies we need to grow mature

facing truths helps us be better

like building patience

James 1:2-12 (King James Version) 2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing . 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering . For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed . 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. 9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted: 10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away . 11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth , and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth : so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways. 12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried , he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

that is how the lies work

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Tim
Tim

June 29th, 2012, 6:01 am #4

There is much wisdom in your choice of scriptures Bro Roy.

GOD is with you my friend.
And I say again, GOD is with you, and you are with GOD.

Peace and love to you.
Bro Tim

June 29th, 2012, 2:34 pm #5

thanks Tim my friend

Azarel
Azarel

July 4th, 2012, 2:43 am #6

God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit
The Truth and the Lies both are needed!
06-26-27-2012
We all lie some times and other times we tell ourself the truth that we have hid from ourself because we think that we will live forever the way we are. But the truth is we must move from stage of life until we evolve into the next stage of life from birth to death to birth otherwise from fleshly birth until fleshly death unto spiritual birth. Like our universe is matter and it shows signs that is dieing the black hole in it matter beginning to die or change into its next stage which evolving into something greater then matter itself or spiritual universe.

Some say a universe does not die but black holes eat universes and they are part of that same universe as stars are. Our body is made up of adams that die moving from our body unto dust until that dust in the new form is dead moving from fleshly matter to spiritual matter what ever that might be. The Black Hole is only evidence that our universe will die some day as the Black Hole take our universe into itself because on the other side of Black Holes is a White Hole as it evolves into a spiritual universe what ever that might be.

We have witness births of people and deaths of people but we only heard stories of the next stage of life which some believe in and others do not. If births come to people and births come to universe than why not death to universes too. Because science says universe gives birth unto new baby universe so why not death too as our body has signs of death we call it white hair and other sings why not our universe show a sign of age by the size of Black Hole.

Our universe and our bodies have thee things in common their both are made of matter which the DNA of them both, their both have a way to creative life in their image which is giving birth, and they both have signs of death coming unto them. Scientology says they have proven a universe can give birth to new universes but I add that is through their Black Hole with a White Hole planting seed inside itself where the baby universe comes out the White Hole as a new baby universe. The DNA of the Universe is its blood and we made children by planting our male DNA with female DNA so why not there be Female Universe and Male Universe.

If we as humans join as one in Marriage why not universe because science claim there is a twin universe to our universe and twin us. So the White Hole in the center of Male universes and their a While Hole in center of Female universes because in life we can see death as we can creation of life of life itself through the blood of itself. Everything is made up of matter as we know it but what if everything does not stay in the form of Matter itself and evolves into different than anything we can imagine?

I am not saying we become god-kind but that we evolve into a unknown kind as does everything known to flesh which is matter kind. The building blocks of all things of matter the DNA of matter itself everything after its kind otherwise universe kind after universe kind male and female. Animal life after animal life kind which is us as animal kind male and female.

While this not prove that there is a God it builds up an unknown a possible we evolve into a god like creature no matter whether you believe in a god or not. It opens the door to the many possibility what one could evolve into or not. The list is long when you think on what is possibility and what is not otherwise anything is possibility and anything is not. Thank you with love of Christ unto you that want it and fleshly love them that do not want it and a kiss of Christ unto the ones who want it but them who do not want a friendly hand unto you from Roy.
Yes it is true that many feel that lying is necessary and unavoidable, that is not however what God's word teaches.
Proverbs 6:16 list lying as one of the six things which God hates.
If it was true that lying is a necessity then God would use this strategy to fulfill his purpose. However in a letter to Titus Paul stated that God cannot lie (Titus 1:2).

A consideration of the source of lying helps us to view it for what it is. John (Jo:4.4) explains that Satan is the originator of the lie. His lie conveyed by means of a serpent brought death to the first human couple and brought pain and misery to all of their descendants. That first lie was rooted in selfishness and wrong desire, this applies to lies today as well .
We lie for all sorts of reason, to deceive, to injure, to keep the truth from those that are entitled to it, to gain profit at the expense of others and the list goes on.

Religious lies are especially serious since they exchange God's truth for the lie that can cause a person to become a practicer of what is degrading (Ro 1 :24-32) .
Jesus called the religious leaders hypocrites because their false teachings made those that listened to them a subject for Gehenna. Their subsequent action shows what can happen when we abandon the truth, they schemed to have Jesus put to death. Then, when he was resurrected, they bribed the soldiers so they would conceal the truth and spread lies about the disappearance of his body.
Instead of condoning the ubiquitous practice of lying how much better it is to gain the approval of our creator by cultivating love for truth.

All the best to all

July 4th, 2012, 4:07 am #7

God first

thanks Azarel

we need the lies to face the real truth

otherwise when a person claims that they do not sin that is telling a lie

but that person believes he or she can not lie

that person is living in sin as we all are

we are all in the flesh realm right now

but after we die we are longer in the flesh realm

at our death Jesus Christ leads us unto spiritual realm

because we just planted in Christ as a seed of Christ

John 3:3
King James Version (KJV)
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

if a man is to be born again the person first must be planted as a seed or egg

if we ever going to past the conceiving we must put thing in order

a person must plant the egg of Christ us before birth comes

with love and a holy kiss Roy
Last edited by year2027 on July 4th, 2012, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

July 4th, 2012, 4:56 am #8

>>>>John 3:3
King James Version (KJV)
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
if a man is to be born again the person first must be planted as a seed or egg
if we ever going to past the conceiving we must put thing in order
a person must plant the egg of Christ us before birth comes
-----------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't work that way Bro Roy.

Born Again is an upgrade of what we are as moral men.

Technically and Biblicaly, to be Born Again as Holy Scripture explains is to;
#1 Be changed to immortal by the POWER of the Father or the Son.

#2 Have the ability change from ghost to physical being at will.
And back and forth.

#3 No more blood in your body, yet flesh and bone when you decide to manifest physically.

#4 You can feel and touch and eat and drink, but no physical pain is possible.

#5 You will still be you, and you will remember life as a mortal man.

This is how it happens Roy.
John 5:21
21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

This is what mortals experience.
1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Bro Tim

July 5th, 2012, 1:32 pm #9

Yes it is true that many feel that lying is necessary and unavoidable, that is not however what God's word teaches.
Proverbs 6:16 list lying as one of the six things which God hates.
If it was true that lying is a necessity then God would use this strategy to fulfill his purpose. However in a letter to Titus Paul stated that God cannot lie (Titus 1:2).

A consideration of the source of lying helps us to view it for what it is. John (Jo:4.4) explains that Satan is the originator of the lie. His lie conveyed by means of a serpent brought death to the first human couple and brought pain and misery to all of their descendants. That first lie was rooted in selfishness and wrong desire, this applies to lies today as well .
We lie for all sorts of reason, to deceive, to injure, to keep the truth from those that are entitled to it, to gain profit at the expense of others and the list goes on.

Religious lies are especially serious since they exchange God's truth for the lie that can cause a person to become a practicer of what is degrading (Ro 1 :24-32) .
Jesus called the religious leaders hypocrites because their false teachings made those that listened to them a subject for Gehenna. Their subsequent action shows what can happen when we abandon the truth, they schemed to have Jesus put to death. Then, when he was resurrected, they bribed the soldiers so they would conceal the truth and spread lies about the disappearance of his body.
Instead of condoning the ubiquitous practice of lying how much better it is to gain the approval of our creator by cultivating love for truth.

All the best to all
I mean...
Do you actually Believe...
A talking snake...
Convinced Eve that...
It was okay to eat an apple...
And...
For that reason...
Humankind lost Eternal Life...?

Or...
Are you just relaying what Has Been Written...
In the so-called "sacred" texts of Judeo-Christianity...?

As for the Self-Proclaimed "apostle" Paul...?
The most that can be accredited to him would be...
A handful of Existentialist, Philosophical Rants.

As for actual KNOWLEDGE...
Of What "God"...
-- Can or Can't Do...?
How would Paul know...?

Really...
-- Think about it.

Did GOD Tell Him...?
Okay...
Then, How does Paul know that...
-- GOD Wasn't LYING...?

There's No WAY Paul could Know for Sure.
He'd just have to take GOD's WORD for it.
And...
I don't know about YOU...
But...
I've Read "God's Word"...
And...
From what I've read...
The Judeo-Christian Deity...
Is a Hypocritical, Genocidal, Murdering Psycopath.

I don't know as I'd be one to put "lying" past a bugger like that.

-PRev1-

Tim
Tim

July 6th, 2012, 6:06 am #10

I taught my dog to nod his head and he can also say YES verbally but I don't have any video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skE2dq3cm0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skE2dq3cm0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhE6LNdBEs

I suppose understanding the natural sounds animals make is like us understanding Spanish or French or Russian. But we can teach animals English, and they pick it up and respond in English.

And being Adam and Eve where in the God like mode there would be no creature they couldn't fully understand the spoken sounds of.

I'm amazed that I explained this scientifically, I never really thought about it before. Thanks PR for making me think.

Bro Tim