the only proof

the only proof

y
y

December 30th, 2011, 7:43 pm #1

the only proof that my witness is proving..........is HOW ABSOLUTE my experience has been and what it has accomplished in me by God

if it were possible for eye and ear to understand it, then no one would NEED to experience it...........but just hear about it and walllah.......DONE!!!

not so, Im proven every day for twenty years that my experience is OUT OF THIS WORLD

by the mere fact............FACT.........that no matter how I try, nobody can hear me

amazing really........to me

Iceman
Iceman

December 30th, 2011, 11:46 pm #2

You don't speak in language anyone can understand but you.

December 31st, 2011, 12:47 am #3

Like it says in the song Galway Bay

"And the women in the uplands diggin' praties
Speak a language that the strangers do not know
"
(praties are potatoes)

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

lox
lox

December 31st, 2011, 1:44 am #4

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Son of man, you live among rebels who have eyes but refuse to see. They have ears but refuse to hear. For they are a rebellious people.

Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?" I said, "Here I am. Send me."

And he said, "Yes, go, and say to this people, 'Listen carefully, but do not understand. Watch closely, but learn nothing.'

Harden the hearts of these people. Plug their ears and shut their eyes. That way, they will not see with their eyes, nor hear with their ears, nor understand with their hearts and turn to me for healing." [fn]

Then I said, "Lord, how long will this go on?" And he replied, "Until their towns are empty, their houses are deserted, and the whole country is a wasteland;

until the LORD has sent everyone away, and the entire land of Israel lies deserted.

If even a tentha remnantsurvive, it will be invaded again and burned. But as a terebinth or oak tree leaves a stump when it is cut down, so Israel's stump will be a holy seed."

But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels [and] in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending [them]:

Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

And I will give them an heart to know me, that I [am] the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

Iceman
Iceman

December 31st, 2011, 1:51 am #5

Hogwash!!! What is written is the human race own destruction. Overpopulation and stagnation of the environment for all life.

That's what is written and it's modern, based upon science and not some B.S crap from a stupid goat herder.

The Bible must be among the worst novels ever written - inculding "Wonderwomen". It ranks with television fantasey.

December 31st, 2011, 2:55 am #6

the only proof that my witness is proving..........is HOW ABSOLUTE my experience has been and what it has accomplished in me by God

if it were possible for eye and ear to understand it, then no one would NEED to experience it...........but just hear about it and walllah.......DONE!!!

not so, Im proven every day for twenty years that my experience is OUT OF THIS WORLD

by the mere fact............FACT.........that no matter how I try, nobody can hear me

amazing really........to me
And that's all that should matter.

Many of us have had experiences, and the meaning of these are personal to us, and "proven" to us.

I don't understand your need to have the contents of your experience accepted as gospel by others. That you have had an experience seems clear, whether this experience is something that needs to be communicated to, and accepted by others -- not so much.

No offense.

Happy New Year in 2012.

lox
lox

December 31st, 2011, 2:56 am #7

Hogwash!!! What is written is the human race own destruction. Overpopulation and stagnation of the environment for all life.

That's what is written and it's modern, based upon science and not some B.S crap from a stupid goat herder.

The Bible must be among the worst novels ever written - inculding "Wonderwomen". It ranks with television fantasey.
And this [word], Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of

things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve

God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

For our God [is] a consuming fire.

Just because you buck every thing shared with you does not mean you will escape. For don't you

know:And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Its so true:But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God

hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things

which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is

made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

lox
lox

December 31st, 2011, 2:57 am #8

And that's all that should matter.

Many of us have had experiences, and the meaning of these are personal to us, and "proven" to us.

I don't understand your need to have the contents of your experience accepted as gospel by others. That you have had an experience seems clear, whether this experience is something that needs to be communicated to, and accepted by others -- not so much.

No offense.

Happy New Year in 2012.
Just sharing that what is written has to be fulfilled in those chosen.

December 31st, 2011, 3:00 am #9

There seems to be a need for this experience to be accepted by others. Maybe I am misinterpreting.

Good to see you Loxocos.

All the best in 2012.

December 31st, 2011, 3:23 am #10

Just sharing that what is written has to be fulfilled in those chosen.
We are ALL God's creation - my Father does not choose His favourites.

Some of the workers don't start until near the end of the day - and they still get the same pay as those who toiled since daybreak.

I am not trying to alter anyone's thinking - we will all get to see how things play out at the end of the age, even the religious.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)