The only explenation of YOU

The only explenation of YOU

Tim
Tim

June 10th, 2010, 8:11 am #1

Think of GOD as a person

Then think of if you were GOD! Ghost Invisible Omnipresent....

What would you do as being GOD?

What would you do? Wipe out the planet?

Or send your Son or a rebel son called Ishmael of Abraham and Hagar?

Hagar was African/Egyptian

Think for yourself!!!!

Worst oil spill and disaster in USA history.

African man want to kick ass on BP and Obama wants to sherk his
responsibilities of his job.

Obama should have been on top from the beginning.

Tim

June 10th, 2010, 8:47 am #2

Pretend you're God. Put yourself in God's shoes. What would you do if your were God? Would you smite an apostate reprobate such as myself? Why or why not?

If you WOULD smite me ........ why do you think God HASN'T done it yet?

Would you do things a "little different" from the way God's doing it right now? Why does God seem to do things differently from what your own perception dictates? Why does he always seem to "let things go" ... even when it works directly against all the things that are believed to be his will and plan?

Etc. etc.

Yeah ... I've done that; I've tried that game! I think it can be a good eye-opener.

-Vince

Striver
Striver

June 10th, 2010, 12:40 pm #3

Think of GOD as a person

Then think of if you were GOD! Ghost Invisible Omnipresent....

What would you do as being GOD?

What would you do? Wipe out the planet?

Or send your Son or a rebel son called Ishmael of Abraham and Hagar?

Hagar was African/Egyptian

Think for yourself!!!!

Worst oil spill and disaster in USA history.

African man want to kick ass on BP and Obama wants to sherk his
responsibilities of his job.

Obama should have been on top from the beginning.

Tim
Everything that has happened on this planet, including, according to certain Teachers privy to scriptures so ancient that to state their age meets with incredulity, that humanity has reached our present level several times befoer and, has, for all intents and purposes, destroyed itself several times and had to start from scratch, is/has been, caused by us, the human race, not some ludicrous Satan or a pissed-off God.

June 10th, 2010, 1:50 pm #4

Pretend you're God. Put yourself in God's shoes. What would you do if your were God? Would you smite an apostate reprobate such as myself? Why or why not?

If you WOULD smite me ........ why do you think God HASN'T done it yet?

Would you do things a "little different" from the way God's doing it right now? Why does God seem to do things differently from what your own perception dictates? Why does he always seem to "let things go" ... even when it works directly against all the things that are believed to be his will and plan?

Etc. etc.

Yeah ... I've done that; I've tried that game! I think it can be a good eye-opener.

-Vince
Well, I think a lot of people already put themselves in God's shoes. You can see there are people that believe in a vengeful God that will crush you head with a rock, and then have you burn in Hell for eternity. Pure project. A lot of anger at the World, and it is reflected in the God the person creates and believes in.

If I was God I'd want to bring together all of my creation, work with the ones having trouble, and since I was so smart and wise, I would understand their issues and be infinitely patient. We have lots of time my children .. nothing but time .. I can wait, and I can always create more time ..

June 10th, 2010, 2:01 pm #5

if you have children which I do, you realize that you want them to get beyond suffering as soon as possible. Time is for suffering: We have to suffer our share of the burden to become ready for the REAL meaning of MAN, but God put a time limit on it; Six days you will be exiled from me and then you can come home, find your Rest/Sabbath:

what I realized after I was fertilzed with God to become a NEW CREATION is that the old me really felt like God hated me: I bet the worm feels the same way when its time for him to become a butterfly:

I felt like God hated me when I gave birth to my son and was in labor for 27 hours to give natural birth to a 12 lb baby: He was the size of a three month old baby and as much as I loved him once he was out, the pain of labor didn't feel so good even though I knew (if I could care) that I was bringing life into the world.

suffering brings results but who wants to suffer?

the ego would rather we suffer than go to the next level; an ego can spend its whole life killing the body it inhabits by drugs, alcohol, food addiction, irresponsible sexual encounters that may give the body a disease or another child that the ego doesn't really want.....without too much concern.

the fire or pressure of tradition serves the soul to become strong enough to bear up under the fire (God) so it can bring forth the fire/God:

bringing forth God is the END result of all this tradition:

it is useless otherwise; who cares what kind of food to eat or what kind of clothing to wear or what kind of books to read about a God we will never come to know?

a waste of time that the ego sees no need to endure and UNFORTUNATELY many strong egos are more involved in the TRADITION than the reality it speaks about.

the traditional people are very useful in that they KEEP the traditions alive, but it doesn't serve them in the end if they dont themselves FIND THE TRUTH of the tradition within themselves.

when a traditional persons ego is mixed with a bad spirit, we have RELIGIOUS WARS the worst kind of war
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

June 10th, 2010, 2:02 pm #6

I don't think there is a time limit for you with your children. You're not going to run out of patience and drown them in the bathtub for disobedience. That's not a God like quality in your eyes, or mine.

June 10th, 2010, 2:10 pm #7

I didn't imply that I hope, but some could take it like that, aka whats her name who did just that.

I meant we try to help our children develop their soul (mensch) so that they are ready for the end of suffering;

I was not this kind of mother: I didn't like to see my children suffer because I suffered so much as a child. I was forced to grow up and wanted my children to retain their childhood as long as possible. I forgot that they needed to survive in the WORLD that had no such sentiments for them.

I know you know what I mean: balance I guess would be the tao way to look at it:

Iceman
Iceman

June 10th, 2010, 2:32 pm #8

Everything that has happened on this planet, including, according to certain Teachers privy to scriptures so ancient that to state their age meets with incredulity, that humanity has reached our present level several times befoer and, has, for all intents and purposes, destroyed itself several times and had to start from scratch, is/has been, caused by us, the human race, not some ludicrous Satan or a pissed-off God.
We came from the earth and WILL return. If there were a God as so many of you believe then he is a rotten scumbag filfthy piece of crap. I'm not sure why so many think human kind has achieved so much when in fact the only achievement is killing, screwing one another over in hundreds of ways and greed. And of course butchering our mother earth.

The only God I know is the neighbors Goddam Billy Goat. The only true faith in life is the faith that some human is going to fuk someone over today. And thats the real biblical truth. Even ants are smarter than humans and thats a Himalayan, Hindu, Polish, Jewish, Chinese, Mongolian fact. I would include Eskimos but ants are so stupid as to live in that hostile environment - only humans.

June 10th, 2010, 2:39 pm #9

the ego is a temporary state that we are all getting ready to be lifted out of:

the problem is that the ego really hates this process and is putting up the fight for its life

I love goats:

Iceman
Iceman

June 10th, 2010, 2:45 pm #10

I didn't mention ego, I talked about human kind and it's stupidity. All this silly worship and goodness talk is ego. Everyone babbles about god and greatness but nothing changes. As for goats - they are great. Very little ego. Better yet no religious B.S. They come and go in peace. So do ants. It seems our invention of an almighty creator has changed the human animal into a cancer of mother earth. If you need examples I'll be glad to provide.