The earth is FLAT.... I found it!!! Koran.... Islam

The earth is FLAT.... I found it!!! Koran.... Islam

Tim
Tim

January 16th, 2011, 9:52 pm #1

Koran....
{CHAPTER_LXVII|THE_KINGDOM ^paragraph 15}
Ay! He knows who created! for he is the subtle, the well-aware!
He it is who made the earth flat for you; so walk in the spacious
sides thereof and eat of His provision; for unto Him the
resurrection is!

The Christian Bible teaches the earth is round, a circle, and it is no matter from which angle you look at it.
KJV Isaiah 40:22
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,

The Koran teaches the earth is FLAT with sides!

So Pope Rev I think.... you need to change your slogan.

Thanks

JVH

January 17th, 2011, 4:31 am #2

<div><span>Consider .....</span></div><div><span></span> </div><div><span>It is said the speed of the rotation of the earth is about 1,038 mph/1,670 km/hr.</span></div><div> </div><div><span>It is also said the speed of the earth orbitting the sun is about 67,000 mph/107,500 km/hr </span></div><span></span><div>
The speed of Earth's satellite then, would have to adjust due to the differences of the gravitational pull of the Earth, i.e., when the satellite is "behind" the Earth, it would have to "chase" the Earth; when the satellite is "in front" of the Earth, the Earth would "chase" its satellite. </div><div> </div><div>Since it is proposed the Earth orbits the Sun with an alleged speed of about 107,500 km/hr, the speed of Earth's satellite - to account for the change of the gravity pull - would have to drastically change. It doesn't (apparently).</div><div> </div><div>Now, if the Earth does not orbit the Sun, and "the universe" would revolve the Earth instead, the Earth's gravitational pull on its satellite would be the same - regardless of its position on the orbit - which seems to be the case (apparently).</div><div> </div><div><span>[color=#0000ff" size="4" face="Arial]~8 ^/[/color]</span></div>

-it's not what you know that matters, knowledge becomes irrelevant when not applied, it's what you do with knowledge; what you can show true using it that does - truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true - everything else ... mere opinion-

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

Tim
Tim

January 17th, 2011, 5:12 am #3

The satellite would be further from the earth on the dark side because of the gravitational forces of the sun.

On the sunny side the satellite would be closer to the earth to compensate for the same gravitational forces of the sun.

And the earth has the shape of a circle no matter what angle you view it from. Because it is a severe. And that is simple to see when observing a large body of water, you can see the curvature of the earth.

January 17th, 2011, 7:08 pm #4

<div><span>Consider .....</span></div><div><span></span> </div><div><span>It is said the speed of the rotation of the earth is about 1,038 mph/1,670 km/hr.</span></div><div> </div><div><span>It is also said the speed of the earth orbitting the sun is about 67,000 mph/107,500 km/hr </span></div><span></span><div>
The speed of Earth's satellite then, would have to adjust due to the differences of the gravitational pull of the Earth, i.e., when the satellite is "behind" the Earth, it would have to "chase" the Earth; when the satellite is "in front" of the Earth, the Earth would "chase" its satellite. </div><div> </div><div>Since it is proposed the Earth orbits the Sun with an alleged speed of about 107,500 km/hr, the speed of Earth's satellite - to account for the change of the gravity pull - would have to drastically change. It doesn't (apparently).</div><div> </div><div>Now, if the Earth does not orbit the Sun, and "the universe" would revolve the Earth instead, the Earth's gravitational pull on its satellite would be the same - regardless of its position on the orbit - which seems to be the case (apparently).</div><div> </div><div><span>[color=#0000ff" size="4" face="Arial]~8 ^/[/color]</span></div>

-it's not what you know that matters, knowledge becomes irrelevant when not applied, it's what you do with knowledge; what you can show true using it that does - truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true - everything else ... mere opinion-

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!
And I've refuted the logic behind it before.

Based on what you've posed here, your understanding of physics and the universe is questionable.

January 17th, 2011, 7:26 pm #5

Your reply, suggests he is serious.

Everything in the Universe moves. Solar systems, galaxies, planets, stars.

Now you could say, given that motion is relative that indeed everything in the Cosmos revolves "around" the Earth, which is true for every planetary body.

But if the suggestion is that the Sun revolves around the Earth, in a Earth centric solar system, then by this would imply that all of the planets do as well. I do not know of any astronomers who suggest this is the case.

It seems that someone has forgotten about gravity? No mention at all, only mention of speed. A satellite doesn't "chase", it has no means of propulsion. As is the case of all planets, stars, comets etc that have thus far been discovered in the universe. Back to gravity ..

Tim
Tim

January 18th, 2011, 12:32 am #6

Ya, it only makes scents that the smaller bodies revolve around the larger ones like the sun. But then the sun is also affected by the other planets gravitational forces.

It has to be all mobile.

Even other galaxies are floating around ares and ares around theirs.

And to imagine it being endless in size, my brain says %$*#$%^@*

Which also means the chances of other planets like earth existing is 100%.

The worlds, and how they were made;
Hebrews11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Considering an endless amount of space and planets and galaxies, someplace like Avatar probably exists. But don't tell anyone I said that, or the may consider my sanity hahaha

What a mind blowing concept

January 18th, 2011, 2:37 am #7

You can study the physics on your own, but things revolve around focal points. The reality is much more subtle and interesting than "the moon revolves around the earth, and the earth revolves around the sun".

Tim
Tim

January 18th, 2011, 3:20 am #8

You can study the physics on your own, but things revolve around focal points. The reality is much more subtle and interesting than "the moon revolves around the earth, and the earth revolves around the sun".
---------------------------------------------------

Hi noob.
The largest objects would be the focal points, because of the mass and weight.

And obviously some galaxies would have two focal points of mass meaning nothing is in the middle of that galaxy, as two planets have similar mass and simply rotate around each other.
So yes, there is a focal point, but perhaps nothing is there.

With infinite galaxies and planets, the configurations are infinite, within the logic's of gravity.

January 18th, 2011, 3:30 am #9

Hope things are well.

Tim
Tim

January 18th, 2011, 3:40 am #10

Not quite what?
Don't you agree?