The Bible...The King Nucc version

The Bible...The King Nucc version

Striver
Striver

July 4th, 2010, 4:13 pm #1

In the beginning, gravity created heaven and Earth.

And the spirit of gravity moved upon the waters.

And Gravity made itself a man,

Gravity put the man to sleep, took a rib and made a woman.

Gravity is the Alpha and the Omega.

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord Gravity said, the man is to become one of us (gravities?), to know both good and evil.

Phil. 2:5-6: Let that mind which is in Christ be also in you. Phil. 2:6 says Christ mind is equal to God mind. In the King Nucc version Piil. 2:6 will say 'gravity' mind. We know what you're trying to do, but it isn't working, nor will it.

This isn't FOX NEWS. There's no Beck or Hannity here reinforcing fairy tales. Intelligent, educated, open-minded people post here.

And on and on we could go pointing out the absolute nonsense of your weak, desperate, analogy. Maybe you should try it on the members of your mutual admiration society...your church. Bet you are seen as quite the authotity there. Not accumtomed to disagreement, are you, Nucc? If they believe in the talking snake, they'll believe anything, even your pathetic gravity comparison. And you all can feel pity for we doomed souls. Well, we doomed douls are asking you to fish or cut bait. Show us the Being whom, if denied, results in an eternity of writhing (wailing and gnashing of teeth is the way your Bible describes it) and screaming in pain, burning for eternity.It's only fair that you trot out this Being...NOT GRAVITY.

I gotta tell you Nucc, God is gonna be pissed if he reads your post. From the Being who sits on a throne from which He governs infinity, to gravity. Quite a demotion.

You may as well stop comparing gravity to the Being in heaven you and your peers have ranted about for 75 years, that I know of. You talk the talk. OK, now let's see you walk the walk. Since those of your ilk have been condemnng non-believers in your Being-God, for not accepting this Being-God...NOT GRAVITy... it is only right...fair... that we ask you to produce this Being-God. And all you can come back with is gravity?? Pathetic, Nucc, pathetic!!

BTW, it is a human trait to belittle that which they do not have or understand. Is this why you belittle education? If you will notice, it isn't the educated on this forum who are calling others fools.

Show us your Being, his throne and the heaven in which both ae located or shut the muck up! I know you think in this gravity analogy you have a comeback for me, but that is in your mind only. Your gravity analogy equates to bringing a knife to a gun fight. It isn't at all effective. Not with 21st century people.

Modern education has, in effect, taken your 5th century B.C. foot and stuck it in your mouth. Consider yourself fortunate that is the only place it has been stuck. And you're trying to unstick it with gravily? Go back to church, Nucc. Evolve a hundred or so thousand incarnations, then try again. You're in way over your head.

July 4th, 2010, 4:43 pm #2

Nor did I even imply that God is gravity like you stated clearly that God is space. Here is what God's Word says

Gen 1:1-2
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. (NAS)

Gen 1:27
27 And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (NAS)

Gen 2:21-22
21 So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh at that place.
22 And the LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. (NAS)

So Striver, God, being honest, created Striver in His image so that when we look at Striver we SHOULD SEE a reflection of God but instead we see a reflection of Striver. What happened to Striver to cause us NOT TO SEE a RELECTION of God when we look at Striver.

ANSWER?.... Striver inherited the FALLEN SINFUL NATURE that was passed through the creation of the FIRST MAN and one sin Striver carries with him is the willingness and readiness to be dishonest. IOW it shows his standing before God as one in unbelief. Striver should be aware that if he REMAINS in the state of willful unbelief there are ETERNAL CONSEQUENCES.

John 3:18
18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (NAS)

So Striver let's focus on the NEW QUESTION I posited to you... There is FIRST OF ALL NO SUCH CLAIM be me clearly or by implication that God and gravity are the SAME THING. That was another VAIN ATTEMPT BY YOU to divert from the fact of your failure to produce a picture of gravity.

I said....
Now the point of my stressing that request to you was to hopefully demonstrate to YOU that JUST BECAUSE WE CAN'T SEE SOMETHING does not mean that THAT SOMETHING DOES NOT EXIST. So what I'm saying is that your argument for showing there is no God of the Bible cannot be proven by the claim you can't see Him therefore He does not exist. Do you agree?

I await your honest answer Striver. Not your dishonest one.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 4th, 2010, 4:53 pm #3

Genesis 3:22 And the Lord Gravity said, the man is to become one of us (gravities?), to know both good and evil.

Phil. 2:5-6: Let that mind which is in Christ be also in you. Phil. 2:6 says Christ mind is equal to God mind. In the King Nucc version Piil. 2:6 will say 'gravity' mind. We know what you're trying to do, but it isn't working, nor will it.

This isn't FOX NEWS. There's no Beck or Hannity here reinforcing fairy tales. Intelligent, educated, open-minded people post here.

And on and on we could go pointing out the absolute nonsense of your weak, desperate, analogy. Maybe you should try it on the members of your mutual admiration society...your church. Bet you are seen as quite the authotity there. Not accumtomed to disagreement, are you, Nucc? If they believe in the talking snake, they'll believe anything, even your pathetic gravity comparison. And you all can feel pity for we doomed souls. Well, we doomed douls are asking you to fish or cut bait. Show us the Being whom, if denied, results in an eternity of writhing (wailing and gnashing of teeth is the way your Bible describes it) and screaming in pain, burning for eternity.It's only fair that you trot out this Being...NOT GRAVITY.

I gotta tell you Nucc, God is gonna be pissed if he reads your post. From the Being who sits on a throne from which He governs infinity, to gravity. Quite a demotion.

You may as well stop comparing gravity to the Being in heaven you and your peers have ranted about for 75 years, that I know of. You talk the talk. OK, now let's see you walk the walk. Since those of your ilk have been condemnng non-believers in your Being-God, for not accepting this Being-God...NOT GRAVITy... it is only right...fair... that we ask you to produce this Being-God. And all you can come back with is gravity?? Pathetic, Nucc, pathetic!!

BTW, it is a human trait to belittle that which they do not have or understand. Is this why you belittle education? If you will notice, it isn't the educated on this forum who are calling others fools.

Show us your Being, his throne and the heaven in which both ae located or shut the muck up! I know you think in this gravity analogy you have a comeback for me, but that is in your mind only. Your gravity analogy equates to bringing a knife to a gun fight. It isn't at all effective. Not with 21st century people.

Modern education has, in effect, taken your 5th century B.C. foot and stuck it in your mouth. Consider yourself fortunate that is the only place it has been stuck. And you're trying to unstick it with gravily? Go back to church, Nucc. Evolve a hundred or so thousand incarnations, then try again. You're in way over your head.
I just gotta tell ya...
I kinda LIKE this side of your personality.
-- You should show it more often...!

Your past few posts have been a Hoot...!
-- Thanks.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

July 4th, 2010, 4:59 pm #4

You like it when people are as stupid and foolish as you are. You're full of both qualities. However, I see you were of no intelligent help to Striver. That's because you HAVE no intelligence

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 4th, 2010, 5:18 pm #5

You see...
I was offering Striver some Praise...
-- For a Job Well Done.

And then...
You come along with nothing but...
-- Words of Denigration and Scorn.

Building up...
VS...
Tearing Down.

Apparently you are a child of...
-- The Destroyer of Worlds.
Whereas...
-- I AM...
-- The Son of a Carpenter.

-PRev1-

July 4th, 2010, 5:23 pm #6

Yes I can understnd that YOU being stupid and foolish would praise dishonesty. That's ALL you understand.

July 4th, 2010, 5:27 pm #7

You can't see the Truth.
Because... You're Blind.

-PRev1-

July 4th, 2010, 5:29 pm #8

Dishonesty is what you're praising. Your brain malfunction cannot grasp that.

July 4th, 2010, 5:46 pm #9

Wonderfully creative, hilarious, and profound at the same time. A treat that is becoming much less common amongst the forums, sadly.

Well done, good sir.

July 4th, 2010, 5:51 pm #10

You can't see the Truth.
Because... You're Blind.

-PRev1-

Aren't you going to the parade in Toronto? All your "oie idiote" friends are there.