Spong on Paul

Spong on Paul

December 1st, 2010, 9:12 am #1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I am not a Paul scholar, but this is interesting. I also found the obvious 'I don't want to listen to this, I need to get in right now.., body action of the other guy revealing.

Love
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

Last edited by BlueJudah on December 1st, 2010, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 1st, 2010, 9:23 am #2

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I was pleased to hear the Other Guy say 'My' god".....
Says IT all...

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

December 1st, 2010, 9:35 am #3

I am not a Paul scholar, but this is interesting. I also found the obvious 'I don't want to listen to this, I need to get in right now.., body action of the other guy revealing.

Love
Jackie

Burn The Daughter!
Cut Off Her Hand!
Female Births Get Penalty
Female Inferiority
Jesus Will Kill Children
Kill The Witches!
Rape My Daughter
Silence The Woman!
Stone The Woman!

What a joy to be so elevated....

Love and LIGHT
Jackie

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Tim
Tim

December 1st, 2010, 10:10 am #4

Jesus said;
John13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

And Jesus said;
Luke6:36
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Jesus spoke for GOD. Jesus said;
John 12:49
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And that Bishop John Shelby Spong is a queen of heaven worshiper, Jackie.
Jeremiah 7:16
16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

I wouldn't put much faith in John Spongs teachings.

December 1st, 2010, 11:26 am #5

And his comments are pretty similar on a lot of things as my own.

Yeah, I really like this guy! To me, he speaks a lot of sense!

God loves us but will send us to hell, if.......

What sort of god is that?

An agenda'd god.

The Source IS and we all are as well!

TIM!
We are pretty well snowed in today and still the light snow showers fall....

Love
Jackie

December 1st, 2010, 11:27 am #6

Jesus said;
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

And Jesus said;
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
17 Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Cool!

Love
Jackie

December 1st, 2010, 1:23 pm #7

Jesus said;

And Jesus said;

Tim...
Bishop Shelby Spong isn't a Catholic.
-- He's a Protestant.

Spong is a member of the Anglican Church.
-- In the US they're called "Episcapalion".

King James...
-- (the guy who authorised the KJV)...
Was also... Anglican.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

December 1st, 2010, 1:26 pm #8

Cool!

Love
Jackie

It's Fundyspeak for "Catholic".
-- Meaning, "Mary".

-PRev1-

December 1st, 2010, 1:42 pm #9

Yeah, I guessed he was being a mean bugger.

But when can yado?

I never expected a thanks from some here for that video.

Still. THAT was real cool!

Luv
Jackie

December 1st, 2010, 1:49 pm #10

Love
Jackie

Is Sooooo Loud.
Especially when the Other Guy (OG)...
Reaches up and...
Wraps his hand around the Microphone.

He's not there to listen and share...
He's there to chastise Spong.
All of his fussing and fidgeting says...
-- "blah-blah-blah... Shuddup Already."

Spong's witty riposte tells us he knows what he's dealing with...
-- "Well, I think you have to learn to play with the scriptures...
-- In a little bit more flexible manner than you seem able to do."

Yup, Spong is good.
Have you read any of his books...?
I very much enjoyed this one...
-- Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism.

Thanks for the Video.

-PRev1-