Spirit

Spirit

Striver
Striver

April 7th, 2010, 3:11 pm #1

The nature of Spirit can be revealed only to those at, or nearing, Christ quality mind. Once one has completed the Transfiguration on up (in consciousness) to having made their Crucifixion initiation which symbolises the death of the cross of human mind upon which Christ mind has been crucified, one can make contact with, "plug-in" to God mind.

Are we talking here of "plugging-in to the God of Christianity; a God who lives far away in a remote heaven? No, we are dealing here to the God spoken about in Psalm 82.6; the God to which John 16:25 makes reference.

We are put in contact with our "Father in heaven" which the Christian, as well as all other "Bibles," say is within us. In fact, they all say we are that God. Different Cultures-religions have assigned different names to this God. My particular Path calls this God the "Monad." Just a name, nothing more.

At what the Ageless Wisdom teachings have named the "first initiation" (that momentous point in mind's evolution at which mind has evolved out of its trial and error stage of evolution and into its beginner stages of Conscious, mind receives what equates to an electric charge. This charge "jump-starts," we might say, potential Christ mind. Every one of the Angel-Messiah accounts, yes, including the New Testament, is an allegorical depiction of infant Christ mind, consciousness in its infancy, growing to become, as Philippians 2:6 says, equal with God... with ourselves...with our Monad, NOT a God in a far off heaven. Our Monad is a replica of the Word, which the Bible in John l says is God.

For a long, long time we are going to be working with our human souls, our mind quality. Needless it is, therefore, to consider that which only a Christed mind, or one close to Christ mind, is only beginning to grasp. No man cometh to the Father (within) without having laid every plank on the bridge leading across the chasm between human and God mind. Every plank has to be constructed and nailed firmly in place by the individual building his-her bridge. They are no short-cuts. There is no "skipping grades."

One sure way to differentiate between those having acquired Christ mind or are close ot doing so, as opposed to those who, usually quite sincerely, believe they are operating under Christ mind but haven't even begun their transfiguration, is, those who have REALLY!! attained Christ mind NEVER SAY THEY HAVE!!

So what is Spirit? All I ((who definitely has not acquired Christ mind) can say of Spirit is that it is the opposite pole of matter. The matter frequency is the Cosmic Satan.

April 8th, 2010, 11:37 am #2

I pray that if you are searching for the "mind of Christ" that it will find you; why seek with no expectation? Surely if you went on a hunt for money for 30 years without finding any you would do something else; why search for something you don't believe you will find?

I pray you will stop thinking your way into Gods presence but actually submit your desire to him and if your desire is to find him with all your heart, soul and strength you will find him. God is not found with the mind, so all the reading limits you if you just intend to find more and more concepts about God. BELIEVE that your search will bring results: HAVE FAITH and ask God to REVEAL CHRIST TO YOU.....he will do it.

THINKING that you can BUILD the mind of Christ is a delusion but that is where the whole world is at today, in a strong delusion thinking that Christ can be reached by their own effort.

Christ is the GIFT of God to the world and a gift is not something you work for. Once you get the gift you will find it is a treasure in earthen vessel and then the work will begin. What is the work that one has with the "Mind of Christ"? THE WORK OF FAITH in that mind that is given to them. Without the Mind of Christ you can't have faith in that mind, hence you can't follow Christ to be transformed without first receiving him. It is Christ in us who is the HOPE of Glory and I pray that if you really really want to receive that mind that you put down the books and get on the knees and ask to be ready to receive that mind and God promised he would give it to you.

Let me know what happens and when; I will be praying that you will receive soon. You have been seeking long enough. Your mind isn't getting what only your heart can receive at the appointed time for you. God help this man receive you so he can see with new eyes and hear with new ears, in Jesus name, amen.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

April 8th, 2010, 5:11 pm #3

The nature of Spirit can be revealed only to those at, or nearing, Christ quality mind. Once one has completed the Transfiguration on up (in consciousness) to having made their Crucifixion initiation which symbolises the death of the cross of human mind upon which Christ mind has been crucified, one can make contact with, "plug-in" to God mind.

Are we talking here of "plugging-in to the God of Christianity; a God who lives far away in a remote heaven? No, we are dealing here to the God spoken about in Psalm 82.6; the God to which John 16:25 makes reference.

We are put in contact with our "Father in heaven" which the Christian, as well as all other "Bibles," say is within us. In fact, they all say we are that God. Different Cultures-religions have assigned different names to this God. My particular Path calls this God the "Monad." Just a name, nothing more.

At what the Ageless Wisdom teachings have named the "first initiation" (that momentous point in mind's evolution at which mind has evolved out of its trial and error stage of evolution and into its beginner stages of Conscious, mind receives what equates to an electric charge. This charge "jump-starts," we might say, potential Christ mind. Every one of the Angel-Messiah accounts, yes, including the New Testament, is an allegorical depiction of infant Christ mind, consciousness in its infancy, growing to become, as Philippians 2:6 says, equal with God... with ourselves...with our Monad, NOT a God in a far off heaven. Our Monad is a replica of the Word, which the Bible in John l says is God.

For a long, long time we are going to be working with our human souls, our mind quality. Needless it is, therefore, to consider that which only a Christed mind, or one close to Christ mind, is only beginning to grasp. No man cometh to the Father (within) without having laid every plank on the bridge leading across the chasm between human and God mind. Every plank has to be constructed and nailed firmly in place by the individual building his-her bridge. They are no short-cuts. There is no "skipping grades."

One sure way to differentiate between those having acquired Christ mind or are close ot doing so, as opposed to those who, usually quite sincerely, believe they are operating under Christ mind but haven't even begun their transfiguration, is, those who have REALLY!! attained Christ mind NEVER SAY THEY HAVE!!

So what is Spirit? All I ((who definitely has not acquired Christ mind) can say of Spirit is that it is the opposite pole of matter. The matter frequency is the Cosmic Satan.

It is written that GOOD people have good spirits to help them to get to be even better persons, while BAD people have spirits that will help them get even worse. But they only advise, and it's the person concerned who make the decisions, and people, not spirits, are responsible for what people decide to do.

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

April 8th, 2010, 5:24 pm #4

I pray that if you are searching for the "mind of Christ" that it will find you; why seek with no expectation? Surely if you went on a hunt for money for 30 years without finding any you would do something else; why search for something you don't believe you will find?

I pray you will stop thinking your way into Gods presence but actually submit your desire to him and if your desire is to find him with all your heart, soul and strength you will find him. God is not found with the mind, so all the reading limits you if you just intend to find more and more concepts about God. BELIEVE that your search will bring results: HAVE FAITH and ask God to REVEAL CHRIST TO YOU.....he will do it.

THINKING that you can BUILD the mind of Christ is a delusion but that is where the whole world is at today, in a strong delusion thinking that Christ can be reached by their own effort.

Christ is the GIFT of God to the world and a gift is not something you work for. Once you get the gift you will find it is a treasure in earthen vessel and then the work will begin. What is the work that one has with the "Mind of Christ"? THE WORK OF FAITH in that mind that is given to them. Without the Mind of Christ you can't have faith in that mind, hence you can't follow Christ to be transformed without first receiving him. It is Christ in us who is the HOPE of Glory and I pray that if you really really want to receive that mind that you put down the books and get on the knees and ask to be ready to receive that mind and God promised he would give it to you.

Let me know what happens and when; I will be praying that you will receive soon. You have been seeking long enough. Your mind isn't getting what only your heart can receive at the appointed time for you. God help this man receive you so he can see with new eyes and hear with new ears, in Jesus name, amen.
Many prayers to God are never answered. They should never expect God to do anything for them if they will not always do what God wants them to do, and if they do what God doesn't wants them to do. And trying to bribe God by paying money to clergy apparently doesn't influence God's decisions.

April 9th, 2010, 10:39 am #5

It is written that GOOD people have good spirits to help them to get to be even better persons, while BAD people have spirits that will help them get even worse. But they only advise, and it's the person concerned who make the decisions, and people, not spirits, are responsible for what people decide to do.
the tree of knowledge of good and evil R-US: We are like trees and the disciples asked Jesus how they could tell if a tree is evil or good: Jesus said that a tree that is good brings forth good fruit and a tree that is evil brings forth bad fruit:

since we have two roots in us, the good and evil root, we can choose either or:

but its not so simple as "choosing" good when we don't quite understand what good or evil are yet. The good root in us is Christ but we may not be conscious of that, awake to that truth. The evil root is the evil spirit in us but we are also not aware of that truth in consciousness.

It is written that the root of David is Christ: When we become aware of the good in us as GOD IN US, then we become a "living soul" or conscious of the "image of God" in us. We no longer take credit for the good but we recognize that GOD IN US is the good in us and soon after this we will also become aware that the evil in us is from another spirit called antichrist or antiGod if you like.

This battle of good and evil begins before we are aware of it being outside of us: We usually take credit for being either good or evil in our conscience which is what makes us feel shame and guilt or proud and good about ourselves.

Once Christ or God is revealed in Christ, we recognize that the good is given to us because Christ is revealed when we "suddenly" can do things we never could before and overcome things that we never overcame before no matter how much we wanted or needed to. We feel the extra surge of power that is obviously given to us:

Soon after the evil side of our tree rises up greater than ever before and we experience this inner hate and wrath and fear that we never experienced before the good was revealed as an EXTRA SOURCE of strength. This is called revealing the "UNJUST" because it is written the JUST and the UNJUST are resurrected in the last days, the last generation of that soul. These two forces in us suddenly and without prior warning to us at least as we understand warning, begin to battle out the forces of good and evil in our soul. We become like powerless by-standers while God and Satan or good and evil fight for our soul within our own experience.

This is the MAKING OF MAN: why? Because now we understand CHOICE or using the "WILL"; God is making a "NEW WILL" which is what MAN really means: The image and likeness of God is the "WILL of the creation", the ability to choose good over evil, and this is the WORK of the MESSIAH in the Bible. According to Judaism ONLY THE MESSIAH will be able to CHOOSE the good and resist the evil in us. In Christianity Christ is the victor over evil as well.

The GROUND of being that they fight in is our soul.

Christ wins but the devil doesn't give up easily when he knows his time is short: HE begins to persecute the woman or soul that brings forth the CHRIST from within, from the ROOT of the soul that is awakened: Satan or the evil force feels his "end" is near and tries to keep the soul from choosing good: Since Christ is the good, Paul explains that if we submit to HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, we will overcome since the VICTORY that overcomes the "world" (spirit of satan, evil) is OUR FAITH.

IF we are still trying to establish our own righteousness, meaning we think we are choosing good or evil, we have not yet experienced the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God.

In other words we still think we ourselves are evil or good: We ourselves think that we can actually choose to be good without help from the ONE who is GOOD: We also think we are also evil at times, instead of recognizing the "man of sin" the son of perdition, the man of lawlessness in us:

It is written that this man of sin has to be revealed before Christ destroys him with the truth of his appearing and the brightness of his coming:

In my experience Christ was revealed first in 1990, and less than two years later just like in the Bible, Satan tried to destroy me and Christ in me and the battle of Armageddon began, the war for my soul. It took awhile but Christ won because I RECOGNIZED that CHRIST is the WORD IN ME, the HOLY ROOT in me, and that is when my FAITH ROSE UP to become "the faith of the Son of God" in me and this faith was able to overcome the world and it's spirit (antichrist).

this is when I realized that GOD had made me "man" a "will in his own image and likeness": That is when I realized I was baptized into the NAME of Jesus, who is the Christ, the JUST In me, the RIGHTEOUS ONE IN MY SOUL.

understand?

QUITTNER
QUITTNER

April 9th, 2010, 5:32 pm #6

Spirits existed before any of the Christs were invented. [No text]

April 9th, 2010, 8:57 pm #7

Yes, the Bible says there are wicked or evil spirits and there are spirits of JUST men made perfect, the great cloud of witnesses who are encouraging us from the other side: They can see us but we can't see them, even though they are all around us:

when CHrist came to me in 1992, he brought the saints with him and I was able to see quite a few of them; HOW? I was brought down to the brain stem, the primal brain of my soul: WHen I say "I" I mean "MY CONSCIOUSNESS" was brought to this place so it could be PULLED THROUGH to the other side, better known as the RAPTURE (my serpent was lifted up) and the serpent represents the spirit in the BIBLE:

CHRIST is the "GREATER SERPENT" that lifts up the lesser serpents (he is crucified between two);

this UNION of our spirit (wicked, evil spirit) and CHRISTS SPIRIT is what Makes out of TWAIN, two, ONE NEW MAN:

this is also what tears the VAIL between this world and the world to come

we enter the OTHER WORLD in consciousness; we enter the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN within us: