Sorry ya all maybe I was wrong.......

Sorry ya all maybe I was wrong.......

Tim
Tim

April 12th, 2011, 9:49 am #1

Sorry to disrupt you.

I know we all have our own disturbances and maybe your all just chickenshit non scientific minded satanists.

So be it.

Your a bunch of boring non personable idiots.

Tim

April 12th, 2011, 1:19 pm #2

... and you're wrong about the satanist thing, too.

Satan is as imaginary as the Canaanite storm god you believe in.

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

Tim
Tim

April 13th, 2011, 2:42 am #3

So you believe there is no intelligent force of any kind other then natural order?

April 13th, 2011, 3:04 am #4

Sorry to disrupt you.

I know we all have our own disturbances and maybe your all just chickenshit non scientific minded satanists.

So be it.

Tim
a drinking binge.

same ole, same ole.....sigh.

tim....go to this site...please??

http://www.aa.org/?Media=PlayFlash

April 13th, 2011, 3:06 am #5

So you believe there is no intelligent force of any kind other then natural order?
the difference in Tim...in the above post.....when he is reasonably sober?

he actually can be coherent.....compared to his 5:00 am rants??

Tim
Tim

April 13th, 2011, 4:52 am #6

Why do you treat Atheists like your true brethren Gerard?

Because they are polite?

For there is no respect of persons with God.
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

this honour have all his saints. Gerard Gerard Gerard.... hmmmm

April 13th, 2011, 8:41 am #7

you get none for the same reason.

Jesus would be ashamed of your behaviours here....and...Jesus did not shun or treat the tax collectors or sinners with disregard and worse.....

YOU DO.

therefore NOT christlike.

nuff said.

April 13th, 2011, 8:42 am #8

it is true that i DO get tired of having to make excuses for you and your drinking here.

grow up, shut up... and get to an AA meeting.

you need the 12 steps desperately.

April 13th, 2011, 12:45 pm #9

Tim said: So you believe there is no intelligent force of any kind other then natural order

You are correct. I do not believe there is an intelligent force behind the natural order of the universe. Why do I believe this? It is because I am basing this belief on scientific evidence.

When I say "intelligence", I mean creative intelligence and sentience. The ability to think and reason.

We humans have only discovered intelligence from biological lifeforms. And of those lifeforms, the ONLY intelligence we have documented evidence of are higher mammals.

That's it.

Your god hypothesis may be correct, Tim. There could be a giant, invisible, human male who lives in the sky and created the Universe.

The problem with your hypothesis is that there is no supporting evidence. And when a hypothesis has no evidence to support it, it is not a scientific hypothesis. It is an opinion.

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

April 13th, 2011, 1:47 pm #10

Sorry to disrupt you.

So be it.

Tim
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

Apology accepted Tim!

Go forth and stop being a moron.