So jack....

So jack....

June 1st, 2010, 1:34 am #1

any reason you didn't answer Prev on why you couldn't answer him....and deleted his post/question at kristy's?

pretty lame.....and very transparent.....

you did try to divert and digress.....but.....he sure has your number.

June 1st, 2010, 3:02 am #2

He's not allowed in that section of the forum as it is for Evangelical Christians only as the forum description clearly states, and secondly, he's a troll and trolls are not allowed on the forum and any posts from trolls are removed without question, and thirdly, my post is still there and not deleted, and in fact, has been added to. Sorry Gerard, but again, your dog doesn't hunt.

Pastor Jack Howell

June 1st, 2010, 3:06 am #3

ummmm???

lol.

June 1st, 2010, 3:08 am #4

Happy happy joy joy. I am back in Jack's good books! He is here posting at my forum. No, I do not expect an apology. That is between him and his god.

June 1st, 2010, 3:09 am #5

I learned a new word

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

June 1st, 2010, 3:10 am #6

ummmm???

lol.
I told the fake pope in a previous post that that post was my last one to him and declared him anathema just as I regard Mondo as anathema as far as I was concerned, so I do NOT waste my time responding to either of them. Do you comprehend that?

Pastor Jack Howell
Last edited by RevJack2006 on June 1st, 2010, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2010, 3:12 am #7

I learned a new word

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
Yes, not a word that is often used. Wiki has a good entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anathema

June 1st, 2010, 3:14 am #8

I told the fake pope in a previous post that that post was my last one to him and declared him anathema just as I regard Mondo as anathema as far as I was concerned, so I do NOT waste my time responding to either of them. Do you comprehend that?

Pastor Jack Howell
This is my forum. If you declare me anathema I request you cease and desist posting here immediately.

Thanks!

I allow for a lot of open debate, but when someone comes to my forum and considers me anathema -- good bye!

Pastor Jack Howell
Last edited by Oscar50 on June 1st, 2010, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 1st, 2010, 3:15 am #9

Pastor Jack Howell
that you do this kind of thing at that time....we all see it.

sucks being made a fool of eh?....especially when it is yourself making you the fool.

June 1st, 2010, 3:20 am #10

This is my forum. If you declare me anathema I request you cease and desist posting here immediately.

Thanks!

I allow for a lot of open debate, but when someone comes to my forum and considers me anathema -- good bye!

Pastor Jack Howell
differences at times....but i have respect for you...and i will not respond to jack here in respect and support of you....until he apologgizes .....he talk to himself here for all i care.

the guy needs a brain enema.