RON PAUL EXPOSED!!! Is this the man we want to see running the U.S.A.?

RON PAUL EXPOSED!!! Is this the man we want to see running the U.S.A.?

February 2nd, 2012, 8:05 pm #1

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Tim
Tim

February 2nd, 2012, 9:09 pm #2

Sounds like Ron Paul would make a good President for the USA.

I don't think I'm going to vote though.

Once these guys get into office what they say and what they do aren't very similar. But maybe Ron Paul is different?

February 3rd, 2012, 2:23 pm #3

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
... that I would vote for before Obama. Obama has pissed me off... but he's a whole lot better than the buffoons running for the Republicans.

There's only one Republican I would ever want to see be elected President, and that's my own State governor, Mitch Daniels. He's done a WONDERFUL job as our governor.

Mitch, PLEASE run for President!!!

Oh, and I might entertain the thought of voting for Chris Christie, New Jersey's governor. He's done some impressive things for New Jersey.

Those 2 are TRUE Republicans, not the whacked-out, religious zealot, Neo-con teabaggers that the GOP zombies prefer.

-----------------------------------------------
"Atheism is an effect of knowledge about religion, not a lack of knowledge. I gave a Bible to my daughter. That's how you make atheists." -- Dave Silverman, President of American Atheists