reading the Bible with the animal soul or carnal mind

reading the Bible with the animal soul or carnal mind

March 6th, 2011, 1:58 pm #1

everyone starts reading the Bible with the animal mind or carnal mind: Thats the only mind we have till the "mind of Christ" is given. Yet we won't know the truth till we receive the "mind of Christ" but when we do, our old mind is shattered....hence the potter shatters this vain vessel:

and then the MIND OF CHRIST GIVEN TO YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH, will lead you into all truth.....which gives you a NEW HEART and a new mind of your own so you can KNOW as you are known...hence face to face

why don't Christians want this??

because they don't realize that they don't have it just because they believe in Jesus and work within one of the thousands of interpretations that come from the carnal mind interpretations

if Christians were ready to receive CHRIST within their heart, they would be given this blessed event:

if you think you have something that you don't have, your light is real darkness
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 6th, 2011, 2:07 pm #2

and yet when someone says that the WORD REALLY MADE IT INTO THEIR HEART to speak abundantly from that position, they are accused of having devils and being heretics etc...

the reason is because everyone sees the truth according to their own level of understanding

every man does what is right in his own eyes.

this is normal and it is written so we would know that we all go through different levels of understanding in an ORDER that we can't escape, hence God is a God of order........

just like we are formed in the ego without being able to skip steps, the spirit is the same way:

we get spiritual eyes, ears, nose, taste, touch as we develop them and they come in an order as well

these are part of the TABERNACLE reserved for us in heaven.....so we are ready when we get there and don't experience its culture shock.....this place is prepared for us and we get to FEEL it before we die so we can MOVE right into that body without problems:

heaven is not as a child thinks but it is ABOVE our present consciousness till we receive the "mind of Christ" and then we can say we are in "HEAVENLY PLACES" already with Christ because we are connected to his mind here below

it also enables us to bring the Kingdom of heaven to earth

without being joined to Christ in heaven, we can't bring it here

all we can bring here about the Bible is the VAIN IMAGINATION OF WHAT IT IS LIKE

and this is what men are doing with their 'religions' that are not subject to the interpretation of the prophets, hence they don't have the spirit of prophecy

that builds the house of GOD

Iceman
Iceman

March 6th, 2011, 5:35 pm #3

And have expectations, or pass judgement on others?

March 6th, 2011, 5:41 pm #4

you compared what I said to what you think I said:

I don't judge anyone

I don't know what you do for a living but if you are a landscaper for instance and really know how to handle dirt and rocks and plants and you share this with someone who doesn't know anything about it, like the lawyer whose yard you are making beautiful and he said 'why are you judging me' when you tell him about your efforts and understanding?

it would be silly

but if you don't understand that I am not talking from my ego but from the experience of the WORD, then you wouldn't know where to put that....in you

so you hear it as judgment because the ego often judges when it informs another about things that must be personalized in everyone

Tim
Tim

March 6th, 2011, 8:15 pm #5

I don't judge anyone
I don't know what you do for a living but if you are a landscaper for instance and really know how to handle dirt and rocks and plants and you share this with someone who doesn't know anything about it, like the lawyer whose yard you are making beautiful and he said 'why are you judging me' when you tell him about your efforts and understanding?
it would be silly
but if you don't understand that I am not talking from my ego but from the experience of the WORD, then you wouldn't know where to put that....in you
so you hear it as judgment because the ego often judges when it informs another about things that must be personalized in everyone
---------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne your personal judgment declares this.
Ironic isn't it?

You judge JWs and Mormons and other bible believers as wrong.

Yvonne it is your judgment that gets you to try and help others understand, is it not?

It is your judgment that tells you Tim is wrong, Iceman is wrong Gerard is wrong, is it not?

I'm not going to call you a hypocrite Yvonne. I just want you to understand according to my judgment

xo
Bro Tim

Iceman
Iceman

March 6th, 2011, 8:16 pm #6

you compared what I said to what you think I said:

I don't judge anyone

it would be silly

I asked a question. No statement. You judged and came to a conclusion - then cast blame. Good work for a Bible Thumper.

March 7th, 2011, 1:22 am #7

I don't judge anyone
it would be silly
---------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne your personal judgment declares this.
Ironic isn't it?

You judge JWs and Mormons and other bible believers as wrong.

Yvonne it is your judgment that gets you to try and help others understand, is it not?

It is your judgment that tells you Tim is wrong, Iceman is wrong Gerard is wrong, is it not?

I'm not going to call you a hypocrite Yvonne. I just want you to understand according to my judgment

xo
Bro Tim
it is a human condition that we cannot escape.

i find yvonne always seeks people to give her validation....she means well however and is a kind spirit.

Tim
Tim

March 7th, 2011, 3:26 am #8

Yes she is a very kind soul.
I hope the Lord straightens out her theology before the point of no return happens. It would be wonderful to have her around forever.

Bro Tim

March 7th, 2011, 5:34 am #9

maybe we all need as much straightening out as she does??

perhaps you may rememeber this.

Tim
Tim

March 7th, 2011, 6:05 am #10

I know I'm fare from perfect.

I don't think it matters how much we learn, but more that we are teachable.
And correctable.

As a child