Pondering of the day...

Pondering of the day...

May 12th, 2011, 10:37 pm #1

What does it mean to "listen to what the Universe is saying"?

What does it mean to "listen to your heart"?

What does it mean to "listen to what God is telling you"?

Is there really any difference between the three? If there is, can anyone really explain it with a decent amount of accuracy and clarity?

May 12th, 2011, 11:11 pm #2

Ever hear about Nikoli Tesla?

He was marginalized and made out to be a whacko mad scientist so that consequently, we've never heard anything about him in our history, scientific books or media ... but ...

... the fellow spent a long life-time working on experiments involving resonance. He introduced AC power to the world. (Thomas Edison introduced electricity and actually powered New York City with DC but Westinghouse, with the development of AC power from Tesla ... eventually won the electrical war).

Tesla was 87 yo when he died in 1943 and had -by that time- developed enough evidence to make the claim that the world could be powered for free, by tapping into the electricity in the ionosphere. At that point, his financier, J.P. Morgan had had enough of Tesla and turned against him. Anything FREE is anathema to a financier.

And then Tesla was marginalized and essentially smeared and he went into oblivion.

Here is the secret of Tesla ...

If you can determine the resonant constant of a structure, you can stimulate movement in the structure by pulsing it at exactly the right time intervals to build the movement. (Think of a person on a swing and giving him pushes at exactly the right time ... and you get the idea). Eventually, you can cause the structure to disintegrate and release energy in doing so.

Or ... think of a barrel full of water. You get the barrel swaying back and forth and the water sways with it. Then you abruptly change the phase of pulsing and the water will slop over the top. Tapping into power of the ionosphere is a bit like that; SPILLS of electrical energy go to earth when the right timed stimulation is applied.

Ok, this resonance "phenomenon" exists in all aspects of physical behavior. Does it ALSO exist in the spiritual dimension?

I think it does and I think it's been recognized for thousands of years by astrologers. Stimulation at correct time in the spiritual plane will produce "miracle" results. Praying/meditation are tools which turn focus off of ourselves and into the rhythm of the universe. We don't get answers to prayers ... really; we STIMULATE something spiritual to happen ... and for THAT, we have to be "in tune" with what is happening in the rhythm. That's why very few prayers get answered but OCCASIONALLY you will get into a space where you just KNOW that you can speak prayer and it WILL occur.

Is there a "difference between the three" ?

There may be technical differences but essentially ... no. If God exists, he exists OUTSIDE of our own reality. In what has been created AS our reality, the three are the same.

-Vince

May 13th, 2011, 5:34 am #3

Hard to say what, or discern what, exactly it is, but something surely seems to be there none-the-less.

May 13th, 2011, 5:45 am #4

What does it mean to "listen to what the Universe is saying"?

What does it mean to "listen to your heart"?

What does it mean to "listen to what God is telling you"?

Is there really any difference between the three? If there is, can anyone really explain it with a decent amount of accuracy and clarity?
<strong>To listen to the universe</strong> is to live in harmony with all the living creation
We can hurt others through intention or ignorance
We can destroy the habitat that supports both ourselves and others

<strong>To listen to your heart</strong> is something that can differ in meaning depending upon the state of your heart:
Our motives are a product of the heart and our actions are product of our mind.
If the heart is evil the mind will work from it.
If the heart is good the mind will work from it.
When God moves in our lives he first sets about rectifying the heart.
When the heart (our inner motives) is rectified then God sets about rectifying the mind.

<strong>Listening to what God is saying to you </strong>is tapping into the spirit that has joined to you that wants to guide you from having evil intentions towards having good intentions.

When you are set apart by God for the regeneration of your soul it is usually because you have reached a point where you see the complete emptiness and shallowness in all that you try to build. God is always there but it takes an open ear to hear him. JB
Last edited by daat on May 13th, 2011, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

May 13th, 2011, 10:13 am #5

Of course free-will choices of heart or mind play no part in this reasonable scenario?

May 13th, 2011, 12:58 pm #6

you may get to enjoy your free will a little longer. Just as there are physical boundaries to your free will there are also spiritual boundaries. A poor man has a better chance of seeing the Kingdom than a rich man. You can choose to take up your cross. JB

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

May 13th, 2011, 1:24 pm #7

As well as Laws, motive plays its part, Soul purpose plays its part, as does free will.

The fatal flaw in theology is that it tries to impose its notions, dressed in archaic language for effect, upon all of its victims.

Life is infinite, Life's expressions are also infinite. What might seem heavenly to one (for a short while) is anathema to another.
Its permutations are limitless in scope and range, so why should artificial doctrines and dogmas be considered as absolute truth?

This is merely physical Laws and when we try to grasp Spiritual Law as it overlaps is impossible to intellectualise.

If some religious hat fits, then wear it while it fits and leave the controlling attitudes of religion behind, otherwise a life on a roundabout beckons.

Simple. The Golden Rule of 'Do as you'd be done by' is far more rewarding, although once a Mind has been religiously tampered with, it is very difficult to regain normality.

May 13th, 2011, 1:30 pm #8

avoids emotive terminology. It's aim is to come to a rational answer. JB

May 13th, 2011, 1:33 pm #9

<strong>To listen to the universe</strong> is to live in harmony with all the living creation
We can hurt others through intention or ignorance
We can destroy the habitat that supports both ourselves and others

<strong>To listen to your heart</strong> is something that can differ in meaning depending upon the state of your heart:
Our motives are a product of the heart and our actions are product of our mind.
If the heart is evil the mind will work from it.
If the heart is good the mind will work from it.
When God moves in our lives he first sets about rectifying the heart.
When the heart (our inner motives) is rectified then God sets about rectifying the mind.

<strong>Listening to what God is saying to you </strong>is tapping into the spirit that has joined to you that wants to guide you from having evil intentions towards having good intentions.

When you are set apart by God for the regeneration of your soul it is usually because you have reached a point where you see the complete emptiness and shallowness in all that you try to build. God is always there but it takes an open ear to hear him. JB
I'm not able to separate or distinguish between the three. Yet, you present some compelling ideas.

Thanks for sharing.

May 13th, 2011, 1:52 pm #10

I felt compelled to respond to your honest response to JBs post: thank you for being so honest about it:

yes, the separation of the three parts is what the "SPIRIT" of the Word does within our consciousness:

till the consciousness is separated, spirit, soul and body (outermost understanding), there is no "correction" of any of them.

as long as the three levels of consciousness remain as one, they can't be discerned correctly. Once the Word separates them WITHIN US........we discover we have three levels of consciousness that now must become "ONE AGAIN" but from a higher level, a transcendant level...from above down instead of looking at spirituality from below upwards:

you can see down from above much easier than up from below:

the awakening is from the root of "ID" from the primal brain

this corrects the "emotions and the reasoning" bringing us a NEW HEART and MIND

the primal brain is the "NEW WILL" which is the part that Man needs to correct the other two, emotive and reason:

trying to correct the heart or reasoning from their own level is impossible;

we may be able to reason better based on SCIENTIFIC PROOFS that our reasoning is wrong,

but it is so difficult to change the heart or "emotive" reason for why we believe as we do, that even scientific evidence seldom makes a difference in how we FEEL about the truth once it is given as evidence.

18 years ago I had a HUGE INNER earthquake that broke open the INNER earth and the fire cleansed the inner man.....emotive or heart through a NEW INTENTION (will) that rose up from the ID or primal brain in me.

this NEW ID or WILL was able to LEAD all my feelings and eventually all my prior reasoning to a NEW conclusion based on where this WILL LED ME in consciousness

now my three parts are ONE AGAIN, but from a higher perspective than 18 years ago:

now I feel confident in my reasoning and in my discernment and feelings of reality: I trust this NEW will, this NEW INTENTION that rose up in me more than any other discernment I had before this experience...

it brings me peace that passes all understanding

it brought me to the "END" of all seeking for truth and answers

and it brought me LOVE for everyone....

more than this I don't need and when one doesn't need more, they stop looking for it

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life