Point

Point

lox
lox

December 4th, 2010, 3:23 am #1

Where is LIFE NOT? In man that has not found God yet, and no place else does GOD NOT exist but in man's Ego.

The Ego is the ONLY Place God is missing; So of course those who found that Source of God as the all in all, they want to help pierce the EGO so God can be all in all.

Thats what Christ came to do

thats what we feel compelled to do..........shatter EGOS

now an ego isnt interested in hurting another man's ego, but his LIFE, his soul instead, especially his own life and soul; The ego is a parasite of his owners LIFE; like a virus he eats the son for his own benefit, but sooner or later, that is his demise.

Tim
Tim

December 4th, 2010, 4:11 am #2

Prophecy is very important, and it is the Spirit of Jesus. Please read friend.

As Jesus said;
John 14:29
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

The purpose of prophecy is for the non-believers, that when the prophecies come too pass, the non-believers might believe.

Revelation 19:10
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

How important is it too teach prophecy?

1 Corinthians 13:13
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

You see how important prophecy is? For you too share the prophecies is desired by the Lord even higher then Charity.

Why? Because for the non-believers it is the Lord's hope that they would believe when they see the prophecies come too pass.

I can't express this enough! The only hope for the non-believers is for YOU to at least tell them of the prophecies to come, so they might believe as the Lord wills. Its our jobs as believers.

May Jesus keep you and guide you forever, in His work and will.

lox
lox

December 4th, 2010, 2:05 pm #3

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

December 4th, 2010, 4:34 pm #4

Do you believe God hates individual people?

Personally, I have a huge problem with that

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

Tim
Tim

December 4th, 2010, 8:26 pm #5

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
""""God does not fail; As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.""""
Smashing ego's....

I fail to see the connection Lox.
Can you help me?

lox
lox

December 4th, 2010, 8:46 pm #6

Do you believe God hates individual people?

Personally, I have a huge problem with that

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)
hating people?

lox
lox

December 4th, 2010, 8:49 pm #7

""""God does not fail; As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.""""
Smashing ego's....

I fail to see the connection Lox.
Can you help me?
Esau is the carnal mind while Jacob is the soul!

The Ego is the ONLY place God is missing.

God knows he has trapped himself behind man's ego and yes, sooner or later he will free himself from the ego because God will come back to his source and come together again. He sows and he gathers his light when it has accomplished that which he PURPOSES and his whole purpose is to create for His Pleasure.

Tim
Tim

December 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm #8

Esau is the carnal mind while Jacob is the soul!
The Ego is the ONLY place God is missing.
God knows he has trapped himself behind man's ego and yes, sooner or later he will free himself from the ego because God will come back to his source and come together again. He sows and he gathers his light when it has accomplished that which he PURPOSES and his whole purpose is to create for His Pleasure.
-----------------------------------

OK, your looking at it symbolically as Spirit of Truth vs spirit of mankind.
I was looking at it for real, like Jacob was chosen for the purpose of God, and Jacobs brother Esau was also chosen by God to fulfill a different path.
But Esau kind of gets the raw deal.

Ya, if a person looks at it symbolically, it makes perfect cents for your point Lox.

Thanks for sharing Lox, now I do see a different possibility for this peace of Scripture.

But I wonder....
The Bible teaches about Conceit 7 times. And Conceit is basically ego.
And it teaches about Carnal 14 times.

So would Jacob and Esau be the same teachings, when the Bible directly address Conceit and Carnal in its teachings? I say its possible.

What do you make of that Bro Lox?

December 4th, 2010, 10:53 pm #9

Where is LIFE NOT? In man that has not found God yet, and no place else does GOD NOT exist but in man's Ego.

The Ego is the ONLY Place God is missing; So of course those who found that Source of God as the all in all, they want to help pierce the EGO so God can be all in all.

Thats what Christ came to do

thats what we feel compelled to do..........shatter EGOS

now an ego isnt interested in hurting another man's ego, but his LIFE, his soul instead, especially his own life and soul; The ego is a parasite of his owners LIFE; like a virus he eats the son for his own benefit, but sooner or later, that is his demise.
how you doin' these days. Hope things are well for you friend.

December 4th, 2010, 11:05 pm #10

hating people?
I have a problem with the concept of God hating people.

(Thanks Kristy)