PHARMACRATIC INQUISITION

PHARMACRATIC INQUISITION

January 9th, 2011, 12:01 pm #1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Astro-Theology & Shamanism in Christianity and Other religions
and Andrew Rutajit

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church?s inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated?It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it.

http://www.torrent-link.com/astro+theol ... nism+irvin

Love
Jackie

"Not everything that is true need necessarily be divulged to all men."

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

January 9th, 2011, 1:00 pm #2

Truth can only be perceived by those who have reached the level of that truth.

January 9th, 2011, 1:30 pm #3

How do you cope with that realisation?

Luv
Jackie

January 9th, 2011, 6:11 pm #4

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Astro-Theology & Shamanism in Christianity and Other religions
and Andrew Rutajit

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Thousands of years ago, in the pre monarchic era, sacred plants and other entheogenic substances where politically correct and highly respected for their ability to bring forth the divine, Yahweh, God, The Great Spirit, etc., by the many cultures who used them. Often the entire tribe or community would partake in the entheogenic rites and rituals. These rites were often used in initiation into adulthood, for healing, to help guide the community in the decision process, and to bring the direct religious experience to anyone seeking it.

In the pre literate world, the knowledge of psychedelic sacraments, as well as fertility rites and astronomical knowledge surrounding the sun, stars, and zodiac, known as astrotheology, were anthropomorphized into a character or a deity; consequently, their stories and practices could easily be passed down for generations. Weather changes over millenniums caused environmental changes that altered the available foods and plant sacraments available in the local vicinity. If a tribe lost its shamanic El-der (El - God), all of the tribe's knowledge of their plant sacraments as well as astronomical knowledge would be lost. The Church?s inquisitions extracted this sacred knowledge from the local Shamans who were then exterminated?It is time to recognize the fact that this Pharmacratic Inquisition is still intact and destroy it.

http://www.torrent-link.com/astro+theol ... nism+irvin

Love
Jackie

people are now able to get all the INFORMATION they need to find the truth except ONE THING and this is the ONLY THING they really need, the ONLY THING the first man who started informing us on the truth had.....

light from above..........

whether you call it the ray of light, the CHRIST LIGHT, the neshama, the illumination etc.......without this light all the 'stories' remain barren, even the stories of the Bible

one can read and study and even learn all the mysteries of the universe but if they have not this LIGHT first, these myths or stories will remain just that, stories about "others" who wrote them, told them, had these experiences.....

these mysteries of the Kingdom were hidden from those who were "without" the Kingdom said Jesus so they could not REPENT and be healed:

why would Jesus say something like this???

there is an HOUR for every man when his "Lot" comes to enter in.....and he alone knows this time when it comes because he is apprehended by the LIGHT that gives him this SPIRITUAL LIFE so he can understand the mystries within himself.....

those without are told these things in parables which have their function.......and this is it..

like we learn things through stories and pictures before we understand them WITHIN, so is the spiritual world explained in parables before we experience it within.....

if we were not prepared with the parables it would be much much more difficult to endure the PROCESS of enlightenment than it already is......and for many it will be that difficult because they don't believe that it could exist......that the story of Jesus is real

the name Jesus is a name that all his disciples (intiates) are baptized into because they become "ONE" with him; this is a spiritual reality and not a physical one; how can Jesus be more than one person physically? He can't but he can become part of many people who live in physical bodies that all realize they are "ONE SOUL" or ONE BODY......

every soul that is baptized into Jesus name, hence baptized by Christ and the HOLY SPIRIT or the LIGHt that is the LIFE of Man, becomes part of his body

the story is no longer interesting to many people because they have heard it over and over with no change or bonus to speak of in their lives........hence they become bored with it, disillusioned by it, or simply are not interested in the story to begin with:

God will visit all egos however and the story will make sense after the visitation as we see with Saul who becomes Paul, a New Man in Christ Jesus, and then everyone will be able to SPEAK WITH UNDERSTANDING even if they have different languages for the story.........

it is the EXPERIENCE Of the story that transforms us, not the information about it only.....

faith however does come by HEARING if the story is told from a true witness who doesn't LIE about the story or try to make it something else than it is......

our very own resurrection and life from spiritual death once it is experienced first hand
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

January 9th, 2011, 7:58 pm #5

When I was a mere teen, events brought to light to mean made me realise the world is not all, or rather more than, what most of us thought. It too me a long and and many pesonal experiences for stuff to come together, and even now I find more pieces of the , (or maybe of MY puzzle?) fitting together.

This is a new age of awareness. Not all need a flash of enligtenment or realization. To many IT comes in dribs and drabs, even in a smoothly flowing way. Yep, still some get the explosion, and a lot of these also suffer for quite a while after, cos ALL AT ONCE can be pretty disruptive.

Anyone, imo, that has eyes to see and ears the hear can see the mess the world is in. They would KNOW there is something dreadfully wrong with polictics as we know it, and economics, as we know it, and the incredible rise, and I mean incredible, in cancers affecting humanity.

That which was once hidden is now totally open but only those with a certain conscoiusness will believe what the uncovered veil is revealing. And this for many is just the first glimpse! Forget the deeper revelations.

There are no priviledged people. Sure, some for whatever reasons, do seem to get knowledge revealed to them without any effort on their part, while others may have to put in a lot of hard graft.

The Many Ways..

I feel we all need to look very closely at ourselves and investigate deep within, not for anything else, just to Know Ourselves. Not easy. All sorts of demons may appear and yep - that is us!

But Knowing our darker selves means conquering our darker selves, bringing The Balance of the Polarities that we are for this Earth existence.

I really don't think I agree we need The Light first, Yvonne sister. This is a whole new paradigm and things are moving quickly. No time for waiting!

The only 'true witness' I would trust is Jackie...

I have no idea about this baptism in Jesus as per se or as a metaphor. Some might need that perspective but it is not a necessity.

Straight forward, uncomplicaed awareness is a result of a mind set that will have 'arrived at that awareness, in many different ways, in my opinion.

Love
Jackie

January 9th, 2011, 8:41 pm #6

I will try to explain it in scientific terms since that may help and try to show where the Jesus story tells the TRUE condition of our transformation from one species (seed) to a totally different kind (every seed after its own kind):

I wish we could draw diagrams here but if you picture what I say it may help:

picture a big circle with little dots (we are all in God)

now these dots don't FEEL one with the substance within the circle and they don't feel one with one another or the other dots: They relate to the other dots, but unless one is having sex for the instant of the orgasm or holding the baby within the womb, the separation between the dots is all too real in feeling:

every dot feels its uniqueness and needs and for it, the whole universe exists for it.....like it is the center and everything swims around it............this is true for all dots

the dots experience everything the SUBSTANCE has created because there is a part of the substance in every living thing, hence we enjoy eating plants and animals and devouring everything that is ingestible; money is a means for getting what we want and need hence money becomes a medium for bargaining to get the needs and wants met:

so far the dots grow in self importance for a long time, aquiring everything that is around them that they are able to ingest, digest and OWN in any way that makes them feel like they are GROWING within the system of the SUBSTANCE that they don't even feel or recognize .....most of the time

there is spiritual seeking and this becomes ONE MORE THING for the ego to OWN, the FINAL THING....KNOWLEDGE of God, the elusive force that has the power over him, real or imagined: Some spend the same amount of time proving that there is no such force but these people pay homage to all forces anyway since none of them can claim to have made themselves; they all know they came from something or someone and have to give credit to that source for what they own,have or intend to have in the future:

nobody doesn't NEED anything or anyone unless they are suicidal and wish to leave this whole system;

so one day a dot gets a desire to understand why it is still not happy when it has aquired much of what it hoped to aquire in terms of what the system offers it:

its DESIRE now helps him evolve to another level of desire, the desire to FIND OUT what life is all about: who he is, where he is and where he is going; if its enough that he is an organism that will die and all his experiences with him because he left a legacy behind, then for him the question is not yet relevant:

the tiny dot's desire to aquire knowledge of what made him brings him to this higher knowledge because all desire is for something we can imagine and we don't imagine things that can not be possible for long:

the imagination brings us to the higher desire but these have to be filled by more than the imagination: they need to be filled by REALITY, by something that has the capacity to actually fill this DESIRE

this is where the dot is enabled to "FEEL THE LIGHT" that made him but it is a small part of him that picks it up: He is still a small desire;

Chrirst revealed brings us to the further desire to be LIKE HIM, to be ONE with him.....why? Because the light felt so good, so holy, so wonderfully FULFILLING: its like this is what he waited for....this feeling and it is just here..........he doesn't have to buy anything or ingest anything or bargain for it.....here it is.........LIGHT and it feels like true LIFE for the first time. The dot knows now this is why he is made, why he exists..........

in Biblical terms this is receiving the "mind of Christ", but even though it fills the dot with pleasure unspeakable, and he even feels like this is the TRUE ME, this is who I really am.......within less than two years something unspeakable happens to him that he never knew could happen to him:

the LIGHT actually breaks the ego of the dot and this breaking brings him to the "FEELING" of a bigger and deeper emptiness than he ever remembered feeling when he was a mere dot with questions:

it seems like the ego with all its needs and desires were nothing compared to this COMPLETELY empty void and dark HOLE that he finds now as his existence:

this is the TRUE BEGINNING OF MAN.............the earth now is void and without FORM......but this emptiness turns out to be the DESOLATION (of the ego) or of the abomination within us:

this house left desolate now is the REAL PLACE that God will FORM the SPIRIT OF MAN within us: here we become true replicas of the light, images and likenesses of the light:

here comes the wisdom, understanding and knowledge of the creator who takes up residence within this darkness to BUILD HIMSELF a house, hence the FORMLESS void inside becomes the NEW CREATION, the New Man in whom righteousness (GOD) dwells: Here is how God makes himself MAN in us, his creation:

this light now not only educates/teaches us all things, but it IS TRUE TO ITSELF in that it can't lie about what LIFE IS LIKE............we grow as fast as we can AGREE with this light about how our desires shall be formed into Man:

all our desires are intensified because of the void but these desires are the MATERIAL that the creator or light uses to FORM the next level of existence which is the level that REFLECTS THE CREATOR PERFECTLY...........

here we become LOVE or as he is in the world:

this is done in three stages after the LIGHT enters us

first the light makes room for a new creation by getting rid of the old creation or mind

then the light FORMS a new heart and mind right within the old body if the person is at his appointed time or HOUR for coming out of confusion or Babylon to know his creator face to face:

the three stages are like being a mother (we take from God (wisdom) to UNDERSTAND how to nurture our new man and since this is WITHIN, we become the MOTHER OF JESUS hence Jesus said these who do the will of the FATHER are his mother, his brothers and sisters

the brothers are like those who do spiritual warfare and this is the stage of learning to CHOOSE GOOD and REFUSE the evil that we are getting real good at identifying through the LIGHT in us

the last stage is the sister who is what we PROTECT once we have something to protect:

I would make this longer but have to clean up a spill because a bucket of water just went all throughout the livingroom ......yikes.............all this understanding and nobody to clean the rug for us lololol

Last edited by Harpazo on January 9th, 2011, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Iceman
Iceman

January 9th, 2011, 9:58 pm #7

When I was a mere teen, events brought to light to mean made me realise the world is not all, or rather more than, what most of us thought. It too me a long and and many pesonal experiences for stuff to come together, and even now I find more pieces of the , (or maybe of MY puzzle?) fitting together.

This is a new age of awareness. Not all need a flash of enligtenment or realization. To many IT comes in dribs and drabs, even in a smoothly flowing way. Yep, still some get the explosion, and a lot of these also suffer for quite a while after, cos ALL AT ONCE can be pretty disruptive.

Anyone, imo, that has eyes to see and ears the hear can see the mess the world is in. They would KNOW there is something dreadfully wrong with polictics as we know it, and economics, as we know it, and the incredible rise, and I mean incredible, in cancers affecting humanity.

That which was once hidden is now totally open but only those with a certain conscoiusness will believe what the uncovered veil is revealing. And this for many is just the first glimpse! Forget the deeper revelations.

There are no priviledged people. Sure, some for whatever reasons, do seem to get knowledge revealed to them without any effort on their part, while others may have to put in a lot of hard graft.

The Many Ways..

I feel we all need to look very closely at ourselves and investigate deep within, not for anything else, just to Know Ourselves. Not easy. All sorts of demons may appear and yep - that is us!

But Knowing our darker selves means conquering our darker selves, bringing The Balance of the Polarities that we are for this Earth existence.

I really don't think I agree we need The Light first, Yvonne sister. This is a whole new paradigm and things are moving quickly. No time for waiting!

The only 'true witness' I would trust is Jackie...

I have no idea about this baptism in Jesus as per se or as a metaphor. Some might need that perspective but it is not a necessity.

Straight forward, uncomplicaed awareness is a result of a mind set that will have 'arrived at that awareness, in many different ways, in my opinion.

Love
Jackie

As a youngster I participated in the Sun Dance initition. No drugs, but certainly deep trance was a large part of it. The event was difficult, but also is one of my most treasured memories. Sadly, it is no longer performed as in the old days of warriors. Only the memories of the powerful cultural and physical requirements of becoming a man and part of the nation remains.

January 9th, 2011, 11:28 pm #8

how are ya??

nice to read ya....happy new year.

g

January 10th, 2011, 6:42 am #9

As a youngster I participated in the Sun Dance initition. No drugs, but certainly deep trance was a large part of it. The event was difficult, but also is one of my most treasured memories. Sadly, it is no longer performed as in the old days of warriors. Only the memories of the powerful cultural and physical requirements of becoming a man and part of the nation remains.
GREAT to see you,btw. I have certainly missed your presence.
(Hope all is well with you.)

These 'Old Ways' were never quite killed off, but not for the want of trying by 'Some'. Ritual is being recognised more for what it is, a personal way of communicating, celebrating, Consciousness. Calling on Its power and celebrating Its being.

All around personal ritual is being practiced and I really do believe more folks should be getting together because Conscious Ritual is much more powerful.

The wisdom and knowledge of the ancient shamanic traditions which existed way before 'religions' were unable to be totally destroyed and now It returns.
The trance 'technique', the way for the mediator b/t inner and spiritual world, maybe not need be for the select as it once was. The veil has grown thinner. After all, what is nonordinary reality, perhaps not so nonordinary when one takes a leap.

Love
Jackie

January 10th, 2011, 5:48 pm #10

I will try to explain it in scientific terms since that may help and try to show where the Jesus story tells the TRUE condition of our transformation from one species (seed) to a totally different kind (every seed after its own kind):

I wish we could draw diagrams here but if you picture what I say it may help:

picture a big circle with little dots (we are all in God)

now these dots don't FEEL one with the substance within the circle and they don't feel one with one another or the other dots: They relate to the other dots, but unless one is having sex for the instant of the orgasm or holding the baby within the womb, the separation between the dots is all too real in feeling:

every dot feels its uniqueness and needs and for it, the whole universe exists for it.....like it is the center and everything swims around it............this is true for all dots

the dots experience everything the SUBSTANCE has created because there is a part of the substance in every living thing, hence we enjoy eating plants and animals and devouring everything that is ingestible; money is a means for getting what we want and need hence money becomes a medium for bargaining to get the needs and wants met:

so far the dots grow in self importance for a long time, aquiring everything that is around them that they are able to ingest, digest and OWN in any way that makes them feel like they are GROWING within the system of the SUBSTANCE that they don't even feel or recognize .....most of the time

there is spiritual seeking and this becomes ONE MORE THING for the ego to OWN, the FINAL THING....KNOWLEDGE of God, the elusive force that has the power over him, real or imagined: Some spend the same amount of time proving that there is no such force but these people pay homage to all forces anyway since none of them can claim to have made themselves; they all know they came from something or someone and have to give credit to that source for what they own,have or intend to have in the future:

nobody doesn't NEED anything or anyone unless they are suicidal and wish to leave this whole system;

so one day a dot gets a desire to understand why it is still not happy when it has aquired much of what it hoped to aquire in terms of what the system offers it:

its DESIRE now helps him evolve to another level of desire, the desire to FIND OUT what life is all about: who he is, where he is and where he is going; if its enough that he is an organism that will die and all his experiences with him because he left a legacy behind, then for him the question is not yet relevant:

the tiny dot's desire to aquire knowledge of what made him brings him to this higher knowledge because all desire is for something we can imagine and we don't imagine things that can not be possible for long:

the imagination brings us to the higher desire but these have to be filled by more than the imagination: they need to be filled by REALITY, by something that has the capacity to actually fill this DESIRE

this is where the dot is enabled to "FEEL THE LIGHT" that made him but it is a small part of him that picks it up: He is still a small desire;

Chrirst revealed brings us to the further desire to be LIKE HIM, to be ONE with him.....why? Because the light felt so good, so holy, so wonderfully FULFILLING: its like this is what he waited for....this feeling and it is just here..........he doesn't have to buy anything or ingest anything or bargain for it.....here it is.........LIGHT and it feels like true LIFE for the first time. The dot knows now this is why he is made, why he exists..........

in Biblical terms this is receiving the "mind of Christ", but even though it fills the dot with pleasure unspeakable, and he even feels like this is the TRUE ME, this is who I really am.......within less than two years something unspeakable happens to him that he never knew could happen to him:

the LIGHT actually breaks the ego of the dot and this breaking brings him to the "FEELING" of a bigger and deeper emptiness than he ever remembered feeling when he was a mere dot with questions:

it seems like the ego with all its needs and desires were nothing compared to this COMPLETELY empty void and dark HOLE that he finds now as his existence:

this is the TRUE BEGINNING OF MAN.............the earth now is void and without FORM......but this emptiness turns out to be the DESOLATION (of the ego) or of the abomination within us:

this house left desolate now is the REAL PLACE that God will FORM the SPIRIT OF MAN within us: here we become true replicas of the light, images and likenesses of the light:

here comes the wisdom, understanding and knowledge of the creator who takes up residence within this darkness to BUILD HIMSELF a house, hence the FORMLESS void inside becomes the NEW CREATION, the New Man in whom righteousness (GOD) dwells: Here is how God makes himself MAN in us, his creation:

this light now not only educates/teaches us all things, but it IS TRUE TO ITSELF in that it can't lie about what LIFE IS LIKE............we grow as fast as we can AGREE with this light about how our desires shall be formed into Man:

all our desires are intensified because of the void but these desires are the MATERIAL that the creator or light uses to FORM the next level of existence which is the level that REFLECTS THE CREATOR PERFECTLY...........

here we become LOVE or as he is in the world:

this is done in three stages after the LIGHT enters us

first the light makes room for a new creation by getting rid of the old creation or mind

then the light FORMS a new heart and mind right within the old body if the person is at his appointed time or HOUR for coming out of confusion or Babylon to know his creator face to face:

the three stages are like being a mother (we take from God (wisdom) to UNDERSTAND how to nurture our new man and since this is WITHIN, we become the MOTHER OF JESUS hence Jesus said these who do the will of the FATHER are his mother, his brothers and sisters

the brothers are like those who do spiritual warfare and this is the stage of learning to CHOOSE GOOD and REFUSE the evil that we are getting real good at identifying through the LIGHT in us

the last stage is the sister who is what we PROTECT once we have something to protect:

I would make this longer but have to clean up a spill because a bucket of water just went all throughout the livingroom ......yikes.............all this understanding and nobody to clean the rug for us lololol

Thanks for your post here.

Look sis, I am so with your thoughts in your post, which you were able to communicate very well, UNTIL (), this paragraph:

(The crunch one, I guess ))

When you say Christ revealed here, do you mean the person jesus or The Christ Mind, or Quickened Energy Mind, the 'quickening of the mortal body'?. DO you use the term Christ as a convenient label?

The 'Spirit of God' can energise our mortal bodies? I can easily see Jesus, obtainer of the Christ Mind, Christ Consciousness and wanting all to have the same.

'It's so wonderfully fulfilling...'
I just get rare moments of that feelin, sis.
Yes, I desire that all the time. Smile.

Many get to this 'dot point' via various paths. They get TO it, but do they obtain it?

I recently saw a documentary with a guy who just one day collapsed, paralysed for about 5 hours or so. His whole body was shaking. When he recovered, he felt totatally enlightened. Everything was beautiful. He could see the connection with everything. One thing just merged into another. He was actually unable to get back into the real world. He just became a recluse yet not an unhappy one. All was still beautiful.

To cut a long story short, about a year later, this guy then, suffered the deepest of depressions. He cried at every little thing. A kind of adverse reaction to enlightenment??

Now he is living between the two as such.

Your phrase:
"it seems like the ego with all its needs and desires were nothing compared to this COMPLETELY empty void and dark HOLE that he finds now as his existence:"

reminded me of his experience.

Yvonne, let me think a lttle more on the rest of your post, from:

I want to think on it some more.

I really appreciate your thoughts here. I feel we are pretty close here though I have not yet reached, well, maybe I have, but not obtained The Light.

The guy mentioned here is J C Mac.
If you get the time you might want to see his story.
Never mind if you don't.

Love
Jackie