Peter says you must first understand this.... Amazing for you all....

Peter says you must first understand this.... Amazing for you all....

Tim
Tim

November 7th, 2010, 1:14 am #1

2 Peter 1:20
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {in old time: or, at any time}
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Proof, Daniel had no idea what he was writing about;
Daniel 12:7
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. {a time...: or, part}
8 And I heard, but I understood not:

How many people sit a write about stuff, and then admit they have no idea what the are saying in their writings? You see, they wrote as the Holy Ghost instructed them to write, weather they understood what they were writing or not.

Why would John write about helicopters spewing out nerve gas?

Note; Attack helicopters are Mobile Winged Aircraft, and do have breast plates of iron to protect the pilots from ground fire, and are shaped like locusts, and sound like a herd of houses runs, and the sting of a scorpion is a nerve agent. And the radar unit looks like a crown on top of the main rotor and its on top for peeking over hills without exposing the helicopter to enemy fire.

In this 3 minute video you'll see some with the radar unit, and some with the lions teeth panted on them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIkoG67 ... re=related

Revelation9:3
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

John didn't only get to see this 20th century war machine, but also got to hear it fly!

What sayest thou now?

Tim
Tim

November 7th, 2010, 6:43 am #2

So no one will challenge this post?.. Bunch of wimps wa wa daddy didn't tell the truth. Or my Eastern teacher didn't tell me about this.

Why?

Mankind and the Churches have had 2000 years to study.

What's your excuse?

I'd like to hear it like John heard the sounds of Attack Helicopters.

Or are you just a scared lazy wimp?

You want to attack this post?

Then you are you just a scared lazy wimp.

Like that? Then your sick in the head.
Sick to GOD and sick to Jesus your ONLY HOPE of being Redeemed.

Tim

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

November 7th, 2010, 9:09 am #3

All that stuff is nothing mmore than hearsay of multi translations, tailored to fit artificial mindsets and misinterpreted repeatedly to suit evolving knowledge of Life.

It's not worth a curdy as a signpost to anywhere.

November 7th, 2010, 6:04 pm #4

2 Peter 1:20
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {in old time: or, at any time}
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Proof, Daniel had no idea what he was writing about;
Daniel 12:7
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. {a time...: or, part}
8 And I heard, but I understood not:

How many people sit a write about stuff, and then admit they have no idea what the are saying in their writings? You see, they wrote as the Holy Ghost instructed them to write, weather they understood what they were writing or not.

Why would John write about helicopters spewing out nerve gas?

Note; Attack helicopters are Mobile Winged Aircraft, and do have breast plates of iron to protect the pilots from ground fire, and are shaped like locusts, and sound like a herd of houses runs, and the sting of a scorpion is a nerve agent. And the radar unit looks like a crown on top of the main rotor and its on top for peeking over hills without exposing the helicopter to enemy fire.

In this 3 minute video you'll see some with the radar unit, and some with the lions teeth panted on them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIkoG67 ... re=related

Revelation9:3
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

John didn't only get to see this 20th century war machine, but also got to hear it fly!

What sayest thou now?
Hi Tim:
Spirits only exist in hearts and minds. In other words, hearts and minds are the only residing place for spirits.
Whatever is in one's heart and mind, which makes him the way he is, is his spirit. If evil is uppermost in one's heart and mind, then he has an evil spirit. If holiness is uppermost in one's heart and mind, he has a holy spirit.
When people assemble because the all have a holy spirit, they call it "The Holy Spirit" because it is the spirit common to them all.
That holy spirit is basically a heart felt committment to God's gospel promise to Abraham, which justifies, and is counted unto one for holiness.
Religious men who were inspired by the holy spirit which was in their hearts and minds because the were justified for their belief in the faith of Abraham, wrote from that inspiration.
God did not literally speak to them. They believed that God had spoken to Abraham, and God's words to Abraham were good enough for them, by faith.
God's everlasting, unconditional, good news promise to Abraham was, that a great nation of those who believe this gospel promise, will take everlasting possession of all the land between the Euphrates and the river of Egypt, and will bless all nations(with everlasting peace on earth, good will toward men).

"I don't speak for God, but somebody has to speak for the bible story."

November 7th, 2010, 8:08 pm #5

So no one will challenge this post?.. Bunch of wimps wa wa daddy didn't tell the truth. Or my Eastern teacher didn't tell me about this.

Why?

What's your excuse?

Tim
This may have anwered a question that was being discussed at John's about why Dawkins is not going to debate with Craig.

I don't know Craig at all but if he is going to 'debate' as you are, then I wouldn't want to bother either.

One is either stirred by a post to want to answer ot has no inclination to. The contents of your post did not make me want to respond at all duen to lack of stimulation.

If I am a wimp because of that well, speaks for itself.

Come on, Tim brother, you can be better than that.

I often post stuff that never gets a reply. So what? No one is interested, that is all. No problems.

(Though I believe ALL my posts are darned well great ones! )

Love
Jackie

Tim
Tim

November 7th, 2010, 11:10 pm #6

It got a response didn't it LOL

I have no idea if your a wimp or not hahahahaha LOL

Love ya

Aren't I knotty! LOL

Tim
Tim

November 7th, 2010, 11:15 pm #7

Hi Tim:
Spirits only exist in hearts and minds. In other words, hearts and minds are the only residing place for spirits.
Whatever is in one's heart and mind, which makes him the way he is, is his spirit. If evil is uppermost in one's heart and mind, then he has an evil spirit. If holiness is uppermost in one's heart and mind, he has a holy spirit.
When people assemble because the all have a holy spirit, they call it "The Holy Spirit" because it is the spirit common to them all.
That holy spirit is basically a heart felt committment to God's gospel promise to Abraham, which justifies, and is counted unto one for holiness.
Religious men who were inspired by the holy spirit which was in their hearts and minds because the were justified for their belief in the faith of Abraham, wrote from that inspiration.
God did not literally speak to them. They believed that God had spoken to Abraham, and God's words to Abraham were good enough for them, by faith.
God's everlasting, unconditional, good news promise to Abraham was, that a great nation of those who believe this gospel promise, will take everlasting possession of all the land between the Euphrates and the river of Egypt, and will bless all nations(with everlasting peace on earth, good will toward men).

Those Angels or beings have communicated with me TS. Several times. And I'm not talking about dreams. Just because they haven't with you, doesn't mean they haven't with others TS.

If Abraham says God spoke to him, I believe him 100%, because I personally know what its like. Many times. Wimpy hahaha LOL

November 8th, 2010, 12:04 am #8

Well Tim, since angels communicate with you, then you must belong to the one and only denomination which is right, and the other 30,000+ denominations have to be wrong:-)
Of course, everyone with whom angels communicate, must believe exactly as you, right?
Seriously though Tim. Is that all you found in my post to comment on?

Striver
Striver

November 8th, 2010, 2:23 am #9

Why?

What's your excuse?

Tim
Unless you were there in person and heard these ancient people say these things you incessantly post, you cannot be sure the people really existed, or, if they did, they said what is attributed to them. In any court of law the scripture you offer as peoof would be dismissed as hearsay, facts not in evidence. You and your attorney would be either severely reprimanded by the Judge for wasting the court's time with such a frivolous case, or found in contempt of court and heavily fined. I was a dtate policeman for 27 years and have been to court many, many times.

The only way you could possibly have been present when these things were said is if you believe in reincarnation. Then you could have been there. But since we can't remember our previous incarnations, you can't even offer that in evidence.

All you have is a book which is nothing more than a collections of plagiarised excerpts from the Holy Books of pre-existing religions. And don't waste yopur time telling me that isn't true. Most of the posters on this forum have done their homework and know what I say is true.

You are in the same bs religious trap I was in for the first twenty years of my life. People like my parents told me the Bible was the word of God. They were told this by their parents, who in turn were told by their parents all the way back to the scriptures being compiled into the Bible. You have decided to accept the Bible as God's inerrantly inspired word. We have not. Using scripture as proof of anything is a waste of time with us. You see, I and others on this board know the Hebrews LIED regarding Moses going up the mountain to get the commandment. This is a plagiarised version of Zoroaster going up a mountain to receive the Zend-Avesta fro the Lord. I know the Hebrewa lied about the Exodus. The exploits of Moses are identical to those of Bacchus. Would you like me to post them? The Hebrews needed a history for themselves so they plagiarised scripture of several religions, substituting Hebrew names for the original. So don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining.

Is there a Cause of all that is? Sure there is, there has to be. Is that Cause in the form of the psychotic God created by ignorant theologians? Hell no!!

Also, like it or not, the New Testament is a carbon copy of the immaculate conception of Crishna, his birth to a virgin, his curing a leper....the crucifixion, resurrection and ascension....the whole bit. So you are in the very ancient New Testament practicing that Satanic Eastern stuff. Don't bother telling me Satan created the Crishna thing. I ain't goin for it. I know better.

November 8th, 2010, 2:45 am #10

Striver you said:
"But since we can't remember our previous incarnations, you can't even offer that in evidence."

Don't be so sure about that Striver. Some of us have had visions from the ancient days. Some have even remembered walking in that first garden - the one in the eastern part of Eden.

JOHN 14:26
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

I hope you are having a peaceful evening.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)