Perplexed

Perplexed

Kansan in Christ
Kansan in Christ

August 15th, 2011, 5:14 pm #1

The leaders of the nations of the world will be perplexed and without solutions and God will laugh at their calamities. Sound current? The world's evil continues to increase as does its removal of God in our daily lives. As the evil grows so will God's wrath. Come quickly dear Jesus and return the world to the believers and make it as it was in the beginning, a paradise.

Amen

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

August 15th, 2011, 6:30 pm #2

A notional paradise on Earth would destroy its purpose and damage evolution.

What if the Muslim idea of God returned - would you welcome that Being?

PAUL
PAUL

August 15th, 2011, 9:31 pm #3

It is...

You think it isn't,I know it is...

""""A notional paradise on Earth would destroy its purpose and damage evolution.""""

Its not notional,its a certainty and evolution is a fairy story anyway but apart from that...

""""What if the Muslim idea of God returned - would you welcome that Being?""""

Not possible.....

It is impossible for Islam to be right for one main reason...

Islam teaches that Jesus was not the son of God but he was just one of Gods prophets..

Jesus said he was Gods son,so either he was Gods son or he was a liar either way Islam is wrong..

See how easy it is?

August 15th, 2011, 11:30 pm #4

The leaders of the nations of the world will be perplexed and without solutions and God will laugh at their calamities. Sound current? The world's evil continues to increase as does its removal of God in our daily lives. As the evil grows so will God's wrath. Come quickly dear Jesus and return the world to the believers and make it as it was in the beginning, a paradise.

Amen
of a righteous man availeth much.

Yes, the scene looks more perilous than ever.

But consider this...GOD has promised to send a deliverer out of Zion and this will be the light unto the Gentiles and the glory of Israel.

GOD is waiting until the 11th hour...when it looks like there is NO possible solution whatsoever...no hope...and perhaps no deliverer is coming after all....

A situation untenable by man but a light thing for GOD...when the solution comes and what seemed impossible is suddenly not only possible but literally happening JUST LIKE PROMISED...then what is the only possible reaction of the people of the Earth who are receiving their salvation?

ALL KNEES BOW
EVERY TONGUE CONFESSES

That the Holy ONE...the GOD of Israel and the only GOD there is...the only salvation possible....IS REAL!
Truly real...faithful and true...merciful and perfect...the restoration and life in all things.

I guarantee atheism will be extinct in a matter of days.
Mark my words...for all my praise is for the LORD...whose will is unconquerable and whose intention is perfection manifested...and whose love knows no bounds...infinitely merciful and everlastingly kind.

lox
lox

August 16th, 2011, 1:12 am #5

is spiritual and no one sees it but to that one He comes for/in. For this reason scripture says: each man in his own order......

lox
lox

August 16th, 2011, 1:23 am #6

I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall

hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

[IN ME........IN YOU..........IN WHOMSOEVER....EACH MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER...FOR IT SAYS IN

ANOTHER PLACE: Let all things be done decently and in order.

No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I

have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

August 16th, 2011, 2:38 am #7

is spiritual and no one sees it but to that one He comes for/in. For this reason scripture says: each man in his own order......
But I didn't mention the coming of the Lord...or the parousia which is, as you say, private and individual.

It is the world that needs saving, now...not the inhabitants but the place of habitation...John 3:16 is about people and 3:17 is about the place people dwell.

What good is it to overcome death if there is no place to live?

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

August 16th, 2011, 2:34 pm #8

It is...

""""A notional paradise on Earth would destroy its purpose and damage evolution.""""

Its not notional,its a certainty and evolution is a fairy story anyway but apart from that...

Not possible.....

Islam teaches that Jesus was not the son of God but he was just one of Gods prophets..

Jesus said he was Gods son,so either he was Gods son or he was a liar either way Islam is wrong..

See how easy it is?
You heard Jesus say these things?

lox
lox

August 16th, 2011, 2:58 pm #9

But I didn't mention the coming of the Lord...or the parousia which is, as you say, private and individual.

It is the world that needs saving, now...not the inhabitants but the place of habitation...John 3:16 is about people and 3:17 is about the place people dwell.

What good is it to overcome death if there is no place to live?
ok

August 16th, 2011, 4:17 pm #10

It is...

Not possible.....

See how easy it is?
Paul said: Jesus said he was Gods son,so either he was Gods son or he was a liar either way Islam is wrong..

There is a third option.

Option 1: Jesus said he was god's son, and was telling the truth.
Option 2: Jesus said he was god's son, and was lying.
Option 3: Jesus didn't exist.

Considering that we have no empirical evidence outside of fables that Jesus even existed, I'm more inclined to support option 3.

See how easy it is?

Yes, circular arguments without supporting evidence are very easy to construct.

-----------------------------------------------
"Forget Jesus! Stars died so you could be here today." -- Dr. Lawrence Krauss, theoretical physicist
Last edited by edstrange13 on August 16th, 2011, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.