No Striver I cannot

No Striver I cannot

July 4th, 2010, 11:16 am #1

You see Striver, if I put a sock-in-it, if I did, then the DISHONEST FOOLS like yourself would run the world unchallenged. I'm just starting with one here but I will have many questions that YOU the FOOL won't be able to answer because you're being dishonest or diverting continuously

Provide a picture of gravity, because you said you can see gravity. I being a Gr10 dropout KNOW you can't. So Striver, you ARE being dishonest aren't you? The reason you're being dishonest is because you're the FOOL that the God of the Bible says you are. So for you to make any claims about the God of the Bible being non-existent and be EXPOSED by one of His children to be dishonest doesn't say much about your intelligence does it? C'mon Striver you can't see gravity DON'T BE so dishonest and say you can.

Then we can move on to the questions you've yet to answer.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 10214/Nucc

QUESTIONS

1. The atheist Carl Sagan supported spontaneous generation. Can you give me the latest facts validating spontaneous generation as a fact.

2. Ernst Haeckl, another atheist, gave science the RECAPITULATION THEORY FOOLISHLY EMBRACED amongst scientific atheists by the phrase "Ontogeny recapitulates phyogeny" can you substantiate this BRAINY ATHEISTIC SCIENCE?

3. You said Space has the power to create. In the SAME post referred to above you stated......Both Trans-Himalayan Philosophy and now modern science has proven space creates. I know you prefer the invisible, but astronomers watch it happen. They can see it.

Now the THIRD QUESTION is asked assuming that since SPACE has the ability to create from your claim in THIS POST...Astronomers can see space creating, maintaining, then destroying and reabsorbing its phenomenal creations over and over non-stop and never ending.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... d+is+space

Now the question is....Striver ...to create assumes INTELLIGENCE, are you implying SPACE has intellignece?

You have a lot of explaining to do Striver. Hopefully the university student has learned something.

Ps 14:1ab
1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS)

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 4th, 2010, 2:22 pm #2

I'm sure I've seen this before.

Whats the word you guys use? mocking..... trolling..... something along those lines, and yet you love it!!

You have no answers to exaplain what YOU think, take great pride in avoiding replying..... lets compare the quality that we are talking about here shall we?

Q) Why does faith give truths in your religion but it doesnt prove other religions?

A) Sound of crickets from the religious lobby trying to explain how wonderful their delusions are.

Q) Provide a picture of gravity... duhhhh

A) Had heaps of stupid answers to his stupid Question...

response, just post it again.

You lazy dimwit Nucc, its your turn to do something, if you could.

Do I see the spirit of your god shining out of your actions?

Maybe I do. Its pretty gruesome really, I bet you are welcome everywhere you go.

anyone here capable of explaining to a mere atheist why I'd want to follow in this guys shadow? IF he wasnt one of Jesus followers I'd think he was pretty sick.
Actually by any standard this guy has a lot of problems. Maybe he should see Rev Pasta Jack to have his head straightened out.

Sheesh....

July 4th, 2010, 2:28 pm #3

So I don't have to be like you, if you know what I'm implying. However, if you would like to show me a picture of the gravity that Striver sees, I'm sure he would appreciate the help.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 4th, 2010, 2:28 pm #4

I'm sure I've seen this before.

Whats the word you guys use? mocking..... trolling..... something along those lines, and yet you love it!!

You have no answers to exaplain what YOU think, take great pride in avoiding replying..... lets compare the quality that we are talking about here shall we?

Q) Why does faith give truths in your religion but it doesnt prove other religions?

A) Sound of crickets from the religious lobby trying to explain how wonderful their delusions are.

Q) Provide a picture of gravity... duhhhh

A) Had heaps of stupid answers to his stupid Question...

response, just post it again.

You lazy dimwit Nucc, its your turn to do something, if you could.

Do I see the spirit of your god shining out of your actions?

Maybe I do. Its pretty gruesome really, I bet you are welcome everywhere you go.

anyone here capable of explaining to a mere atheist why I'd want to follow in this guys shadow? IF he wasnt one of Jesus followers I'd think he was pretty sick.
Actually by any standard this guy has a lot of problems. Maybe he should see Rev Pasta Jack to have his head straightened out.

Sheesh....
How many pix do you want?

Gravity waves

More Gravity waves

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

July 4th, 2010, 2:30 pm #5

So I don't have to be like you, if you know what I'm implying. However, if you would like to show me a picture of the gravity that Striver sees, I'm sure he would appreciate the help.

that your having a personal relationship with.

Is he a bear? IS he gentle with you?

Is he two timing you?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

July 4th, 2010, 2:32 pm #6

Gravity waves

More Gravity waves

perpaps thats why we feel like we are flying or take flight when we leave that LEVEL of consciousness:

so desire=gravity?
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

July 4th, 2010, 2:40 pm #7

Gravity waves

More Gravity waves

Gravity waves have little to do with having a special relationship with gravity.

http://www.theweatherprediction.com/habyhints/64/

Thanks for the victory though Art. My implications about YOU are being proven. So do you have a picture of gravity?

July 4th, 2010, 2:42 pm #8

that your having a personal relationship with.

Is he a bear? IS he gentle with you?

Is he two timing you?

Can you disprove his existence intelligently? I say NO and am willing to put my life on it.

Last edited by Forerunner on July 4th, 2010, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 4th, 2010, 2:46 pm #9

perpaps thats why we feel like we are flying or take flight when we leave that LEVEL of consciousness:

so desire=gravity?
God becomes "MAN" within the soul that he MAKES HIS APPEARANCE within: this is called baptism into JESUS NAME;

this is Gods work in the souls he made to be his house, his temple:

so, God is working to become "MAN" in his own image and likeness:

I believe God will do it to all our peril

oh well

it was fun being me but now IM ONE with him and its BETTER, much better

we are invited to taste the Lord to know he is GOOD:

the tongue tastes and helps us CONFESS, speak the LOGOS/WORD, POWER Of GOD within us

and as we confess that LOGOS, presuming we have tasted it, we will FIND A NEW MAN in us, a new creation where he dwells:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Striver
Striver

July 4th, 2010, 3:03 pm #10

You see Striver, if I put a sock-in-it, if I did, then the DISHONEST FOOLS like yourself would run the world unchallenged. I'm just starting with one here but I will have many questions that YOU the FOOL won't be able to answer because you're being dishonest or diverting continuously

Provide a picture of gravity, because you said you can see gravity. I being a Gr10 dropout KNOW you can't. So Striver, you ARE being dishonest aren't you? The reason you're being dishonest is because you're the FOOL that the God of the Bible says you are. So for you to make any claims about the God of the Bible being non-existent and be EXPOSED by one of His children to be dishonest doesn't say much about your intelligence does it? C'mon Striver you can't see gravity DON'T BE so dishonest and say you can.

Then we can move on to the questions you've yet to answer.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 10214/Nucc

QUESTIONS

1. The atheist Carl Sagan supported spontaneous generation. Can you give me the latest facts validating spontaneous generation as a fact.

2. Ernst Haeckl, another atheist, gave science the RECAPITULATION THEORY FOOLISHLY EMBRACED amongst scientific atheists by the phrase "Ontogeny recapitulates phyogeny" can you substantiate this BRAINY ATHEISTIC SCIENCE?

3. You said Space has the power to create. In the SAME post referred to above you stated......Both Trans-Himalayan Philosophy and now modern science has proven space creates. I know you prefer the invisible, but astronomers watch it happen. They can see it.

Now the THIRD QUESTION is asked assuming that since SPACE has the ability to create from your claim in THIS POST...Astronomers can see space creating, maintaining, then destroying and reabsorbing its phenomenal creations over and over non-stop and never ending.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... d+is+space

Now the question is....Striver ...to create assumes INTELLIGENCE, are you implying SPACE has intellignece?

You have a lot of explaining to do Striver. Hopefully the university student has learned something.

Ps 14:1ab
1ab The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds (NAS)

Can you, or can you not, produce the Being-God with whom you claim to have a close relationship?