More diverting but STILL no answers rev

More diverting but STILL no answers rev

April 19th, 2010, 1:56 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... +questions

rev.> In all of that...
Where does it say that Cain isn't in Heaven...?

N> I've already answered that and will again repeat it once you answer my questions that have YET to be answered. Here is a clue but I doubt you have the MENTAL CAPABILITY to figure it out. Read Hebrewas 11 again THOROUGHLY and then consider what Paul has clarified.

Rom 1:17
17 For in it {the} righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "But the righteous {man} shall live by faith." (NAS)

Now I KNOW you're REALLY SLOW rev, but here's the question I asked again for about the 13th time now.

Heb 11:4
4 By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God testifying about his gifts, and through faith, though he is dead, he still speaks. (NAS)

Show me Cain in heaven rev. I'm not asking you about others, I'm asking you to show me CAIN in HEAVEN.

I also asked follow up questions that you're ALSO running away from rev.
HERE THEY ARE...

<b>Show me ANYONE in Scripture from Scripture that has past from THIS LIFE in UNBELIEF that is found in heaven. You still haven't answered those questions asked of you months ago. Also explain secular universalism.

Since you are a SECULAR UNIVERSALIST, show me Cain in heaven WITHOUT using the Scriptures, since you can't do it from the Scriptures, and while you're at it show me ANYONE that has passed from this life in unbelief that is found in heaven. You can even enlist Mondo who has about as much intelligence as you do about secular universalism.

I await your answer
</b>

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

April 19th, 2010, 3:50 pm #2

I don't believe in the Christian idea of "heaven".

However, in the context of the discussion can either of you prove where Cain is? I think not. I have not seen you show Cain in Hell either.

As a Universalist I believe we all share the same fate.

Were I a Christian Universalist I would argue that Cain too, like all humans, was in Heaven.

There are also some Christian Universalists that believe in Hell, not as eternal punisment, but as purifying fires .. that are passed through in order to be purified and acceptable to God.

peace

April 19th, 2010, 3:59 pm #3

The Bible shows by implication things TRUE.

Cain's offereing in Gen 4, was an offering of HIS WORKS.

Gen 4:2-3
2 And again, she gave birth to his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of flocks, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3 So it came about in the course of time that Cain brought an offering to the LORD of the fruit of the ground. (NAS)

The Bible TEACHES that SALVATION IS BY God's grace THROUGH FAITH and NOT by works.

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, {it is} the gift of God;
9 not as a result of works, that no one should boast. (NAS)

In Hebrews 11 the chapter is about BELIEVERS OF FAITH Abel was one of them but Cain was NOT ONE OF THEM.

Heb 11:4
4 By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God testifying about his gifts, and through faith, though he is dead, he still speaks.
(NAS)

Last edited by Forerunner on April 19th, 2010, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JB
JB

April 19th, 2010, 5:59 pm #4

Cain offered God things from the earth which speaks of offering things from the mind, whereas Abel speaks of offered God things from his heart. Your posts at this forum continually offer things from your mind, like Cain does, and like Cain you try to kill any Abel's that may be offering God a more acceptable service. JB

April 19th, 2010, 6:03 pm #5

That is nothing more than the delusions of a mind at enmity with God.

JB
JB

April 19th, 2010, 6:14 pm #6

don't you agree? JB

April 19th, 2010, 6:20 pm #7

Cain offered God things from the earth which speaks of offering things from the mind, whereas Abel speaks of offered God things from his heart. Your posts at this forum continually offer things from your mind, like Cain does, and like Cain you try to kill any Abel's that may be offering God a more acceptable service. JB
Where is evolution from JB?

April 19th, 2010, 6:23 pm #8

don't you agree? JB
Just as a mind at enmity with God produces delusional thinking in an effort to come to God his own way, rather than God's Way, and in the process, twists and distorts God's Word to try to force it to agree with his delusional thinking.

JB
JB

April 19th, 2010, 6:28 pm #9

Because that sounds like it falls under your category of mumbo-jumbo. I think you just tripped up on a little allegory. JB

April 19th, 2010, 6:31 pm #10

Just as a mind at enmity with God produces delusional thinking in an effort to come to God his own way, rather than God's Way, and in the process, twists and distorts God's Word to try to force it to agree with his delusional thinking.

Trying to engage in more scripture twisting gymnastics, are you, JB? You can forget about it with me, because it won't fly.