April 17th, 2011, 10:08 am #1

scramble for reasoning no matter what.

Just playing with you Bro.

But the Lord won't.

Bro Tim.

Funny how I play with souls.

Shame on me.

Maybe I am the Devil. And maybe not.

I'm not your master so maybe I'm not the Devil.

Tim in Jesus the Son of God.

April 18th, 2011, 2:17 am #2

amuzes you....and again....6:18 am Tim?

sigh.

i wonder....is Jesus amuzed at what you say and do here? an important question imv.

Tim
Tim

April 18th, 2011, 6:00 am #3

Intersting how and what amuzes you....and again....6:18 am Tim?
sigh.
i wonder....is Jesus amuzed at what you say and do here? an important question imv.
---------------------

FYI. I've worked knights for the past 13 years Gerard.

"i wonder is Jesus amuzed"?? You can wonder all you want to Gerard. Jesus has seen it all. From the fall of Satan and the Creation, to Noah getting drunk, and Lot getting drunk and having sex with his daughters, to Abraham marrying his half sister, to Hitler trying to kill all the Jews, to Gerard giving his petty judgments upon Tim who only wants to wake people up to reality/truth in God and His begotten Son Jesus our Savior.

So save your judgments and your testimony for those who believe in Jesus, Gerard. And see how that scores with Jesus. And see how that helps Mondo and Doc and all those you love.

Is all you care about Gerard is what lost mortals think of you?

Bro Tim

April 18th, 2011, 7:17 am #4

the early evening ones are somewhat coherant and have a slight spark of intelligence....the later you post ...the more sorted, vile and contentious your posts get.

Do you really need me to link to them all to show you??

and ya...working at a liquor store....being an alcoholic....nice match there...kinda like allowing a fox in the hen house...lol

Tim
Tim

April 18th, 2011, 8:54 am #5

Gerard your a fucking idiot.

April 18th, 2011, 8:16 pm #6

thanks. very christlike eh?

Tim
Tim

April 19th, 2011, 4:57 am #7

OK sorry.
Be a witness Gerard, of the Lord Jesus, for all to hear.

Bro Tim

April 19th, 2011, 10:57 pm #8

to YOU.

you do not hear it however.

Tim
Tim

April 20th, 2011, 10:19 pm #9

Picking at someones imperfections is not Christlike. Its hypocrisy.
Perhaps unless you are perfect, but then why would you need Christ's sacrifice?

Do you honestly believe we will ever be perfect?
Or do you believe Jesus will go one ranting about how we aren't perfect?.. Or will He love us as His own brethren and teach us more?

Think about this Gerard;
Why do you suppose we are to seek perfection in love towards the believers?
And what is that type of love?

What is Christlike?
To bring peace? No
To carry the Sword of Truth? Yes. And why do you suppose its called a Sword? Because its a war between the fallen and the believers. And the Sword of Truth is what we were given to slice up all the BS the fallen push as truth. The Sword was not given to sit on the shelf and collect dust. Its a tool for battle, and the war is real Gerard, just look around.

And also what is Christlike? Prophecy, is another tool given to us Gerard. Not to convince believers of the Truth. But so that when it does happen the non believers might believe.

I know the Bible talks a lot about us being perfect unto God, from some of the Apostles.
But keeping the Scriptures in context what did Jesus Himself say?

Matthew19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Mark10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

Luke18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

So the Apostles claim we are to be PERFECT unto God. And Jesus says nether He nor us are even good?!?!.. The word PERFECT must be referring to "Perfect in Faith"..

To succumb to a delusion of self perfection is dangerous in the OT.
Job 9:20 If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.
This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked.

Its about Faith in the Redeemer, bro, and keeping the simple Commandments.
If you use what you were given, you will be given more.
If you hide what you were given, what you have will be taken away.
And I know that sounds like a warning from the Lord. But the fact is, if you don't play the Keyboard for the next 25 years and then suddenly start playing it again? *$*&@^#(%*#&$&%^ You have to start practicing again.

Play your Faith like you do that Keyboard bro. The more you use the Sword the sharper it gets. Beautiful music is wonderful!! But the Truth sets souls free from the captivity of sin. And sin is failure to keep the Commandments. Love the LORD thy GOD. But what if some do love and honor God but forsake the Son of God? John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

I know its difficult, especially in these times to convince anyone to believe the Truth Gerard. But that is where to tool of Prophecy comes in and goes to work, through your testimony. And I know the more of us "working together" the better, but I'm taking a break.

Bro Tim

April 21st, 2011, 2:17 am #10

but as the saying goes....the path to hades is paved with good intentions....and scripture says...by ye fruits are ye known.

Your greatest hits here tim, include some of the most vile language one can use.....so save the holier than thou trip....

WHO do you believe would follow a person who acts like that???

It's your actions....not words people would follow you by.

take that break....you need it......others do too imv.

reflect on your alcohol problem and how you should be concentrating on THAT....then worry about others tim.