Tim

November 10th, 2011, 10:46 am #1

You don't realize how many you deceive.

Fuck you.

Tim

Tim
Tim

November 10th, 2011, 11:47 am #2

or perhaps you do realize what you are doing.

You and Gerard.

Devil for Devil.

Tim

November 10th, 2011, 1:39 pm #3

Fuck you.

Tim
Can you be more specific Tim?

I bear you no ill will. Sorry, just can't respond in kind.

peace

November 10th, 2011, 3:36 pm #4

Fuck you.

Tim
When you try and enforce what you perceive as a truth onto someone else, that is a dictator. When you share for the love of sharing, you leave a seed. That is all, yet that is ALL!

Mondo shares a lot of alternate wisdoms. For that, I thank him

Why do you find is necessary to curse at Mondo? He is a beautiful Light Messenger.

Love
Pumpkin

Iceman
Iceman

November 11th, 2011, 12:03 am #5

or perhaps you do realize what you are doing.

You and Gerard.

Devil for Devil.

Tim

I really don't get this anger towards Mondo, or Gerard. I've never seen either of them say anything hateful or disrespectful towards you. Mondo rarely even ever disagrees with anyone. Gerard has been your friend for years.

I don't get it. Is it booze, drugs, or medication. If it is I'm truly sorry that you need them - REALLY!

Most of us want to maintain at least a small amount of respect for each other. I understand sometimes something will piss us off, but a direct frontal attack is a harsh response. It generates nothing very good.

Please Tim, try to be more reasonable. All of us would appreciate that.

November 11th, 2011, 12:30 am #6

Fuck you.

Tim
well done!

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 12:36 am #7

I bear you no ill will. Sorry, just can't respond in kind.

peace
-------------------------------

You put down the Bible like its goat herder stories from thousands of years ago, and encourage others to do the same.

Yet when it speaks of today and tomorrow and the deception that is coming you totally ignore it. And for the love of others you deliver future condemnation.

Sorry, but that's the way I see it. And the spirit of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Why? Because His message was for today and tomorrow and what will happen, for the love towards the believers. And you, choose to sabotage His work. And I rebuke you for that.

Why would a person claim love towards others, and blind fold them and lead them off a cliff?

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 2:48 am #8

the reason I'm hard on you, is because I don't think your as hopeless as others.

I think there is something in you, that borderlines belief and non belief. And I want whats right for you. Jesus the Son of God.

Persistent aren't I?
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 7:07 am #9

I really don't get this anger towards Mondo, or Gerard. I've never seen either of them say anything hateful or disrespectful towards you. Mondo rarely even ever disagrees with anyone. Gerard has been your friend for years.

I don't get it. Is it booze, drugs, or medication. If it is I'm truly sorry that you need them - REALLY!

Most of us want to maintain at least a small amount of respect for each other. I understand sometimes something will piss us off, but a direct frontal attack is a harsh response. It generates nothing very good.

---------------------------------------------

My rude untactful manors do have a plan, however Vodka doesn't help.
I want Mondo to believe in Jesus, and I realize that what I want someone to believe should be irrelevant for all sanity's sake. And it sound very narcissistic. But I think Mondo can believe, but he just gave it up for lack of understanding and social pressure.

But you Ice, I don't think you will believe, so I won't pester you about it.
Sorry friend.

And Gerard, says he believes, yet loves to keep it a secret (hide his candle under a basket) and even sneakily promote the condemnation of others in error.
And I've talked to him about that before, and he knows what I think of it.

I want Mondo to believe in Jesus for Mondo, and those he speaks to.
I want him to be saved, and live, forever
What greater love for others can one have?

But you Ice, and JVH and Doc. Are so hell bent on bashing the Bible, I don't know what to say. Accept how will you pass the coming tests?.. I'm sure you can dismantle and assemble a rife when blind fold. But I don't know how to reason with you about what is going to happen in the world. And you hate the instruction book, and the thought of the instructor.

I think your a good guy Ice, really. But I don't know how to convince you to save yourself with simple faith in Jesus.

We talked about the mark of the beast before, and you said "you can't eat money".. But I wonder how serious you were?..

I'm serious about you making the grade, and myself. Are you?
And if you are, why despise the instructor and the book?.. That just doesn't make scents to me.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 7:16 am #10

well done!
Do some good Gerard.
Love others, desire for them to gain eternal life, by believing in Jesus the Son of God. At any expense.

Bare your cross and witness, and receive the criticism and rejection.
What greater love can one have for others?
You have to be perfect like me. just kidding.

Bro Tim