Lox you never were, where I am. because IF you were,....

Lox you never were, where I am. because IF you were,....

June 23rd, 2010, 8:12 pm #1

...you would have remained. It's in the Bible lox.

I Jn 2:19
19 They went out from us, but they were not {really} of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but {they went out,} in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us. (NAS)

I believe God lox, I don't believe a liar. If you ever were where I am you would KNOW that when questioned about God's wrath like "Can you explain it? How long is it endured?", you would have had an answer IMMEDIATELY in your mind and would have posted it ASAP, but you didn't and STILL HAVEN'T

But where I am the answer is KNOWN because I have a walking WITH God relationship just like Christ had with His Father. I'm not God, nor am I sinless like Christ, but that doesn't mean I don't walk WITH GOD. I walk with God as an son of ADOPTION.

Rom 8:15-17
15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with {Him} in order that we may also be glorified with {Him.}
(NAS)

If YOU were, where I am, then what you did (AND ARE DOING) is rejecting God. You would have KNOWN that the wrath of God is against ALL sin.

John 3:36
36 "He who believes IN the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (NAS)

You would have searched to see what it REALLY MEANS to believe "IN" the Son of God entails OBEDIENCE, and those that DON'T OBEY have the WRATH of God STILL ABIDING ON HIM. That's not a butt kissing message lox, THAT's a BUTT KICKING MESSAGE that is a warning for people to get their life in line with the God OF THE BIBLE OR ELSE. I don't give a crap about you butt kissing message because IT'S NOT LOVE, IT's FULL of LIES, and it's not at all Biblical.

How long DOES God's wrath ENDURE???????????? It lasts forever for the one that DOESN'T get his/her act together and in line with God's PERFECT WILL. Yes they will face the SECOND DEATH where the those who pass from this life in UNREPENTANCE will face the judgment to suffer ETERNALLY in HELL.

Rev 20:14-15
14 And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (NAS)

Rev 21:8
8 "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part {will be} in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
(NAS)

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

lox
lox

June 23rd, 2010, 11:22 pm #2

carry on with your spirit of condemnation! I don't value anything you say with that mindset. You are impossible to speak with, since you have a made up mind/your own already.

I can say that my Father is NOT that way and you are still where i was years ago. Denying it does not make it so...i just know what i speak of.

I can say this: Lord bless you!

June 24th, 2010, 12:22 am #3

You're already condemned....Don't you ever read the Bible? The Word of the God you hate condemns. Your fight is with Him. I just agree with Him. You never were where I am lox. You hate God. He who loves God obeys His commandments.

John 3:18
18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (NAS)

But go ahead lox. Spew out your hate for God's truth. He and I are watching you.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

lox
lox

June 24th, 2010, 1:01 am #4

Father Bless this male and his family Lord! Bless the people that attend at the place he does. Bless them Lord each one of them because their destiny is in your Hands. I ask you and thank you because You hear me, In Jesus Christ.

June 24th, 2010, 1:29 am #5

Heavenly Father, I pray that lox will repent of his evil deceitful ways and accept the challenge laid before him by me. For he has been deceived, but everytime I challenge him on his beliefs he attacks me and diverts from the issue. Please convict him through your Word and by your Holy Spirit so that he will see the error of his way. I ask this in the MIGHTY NAME of YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD, MY SAVIOUR.