Loin and Lamb

Loin and Lamb

Tim
Tim

September 2nd, 2011, 3:03 am #1

GOD had His Son leave as the Lamb, sacrificed for our stupidity about GOD.

And that same Jesus Son of GOD will return as a lion.

The Lamb was attitude was for our belief. The Lion attitude will shred you who did not believe the Lamb.

You see, its a peace calling, before the, terminate you and throw you in the trash, happening.

GOD loves you, and wants you to know HIM.
You want to see the image GOD created of HIMSELF? Look in the mirror. You are HIS child.

Bro Tim.

September 2nd, 2011, 2:06 pm #2

God didn't make junk, be patient he isn't finished with me yet:

if God made us so bad that he can't fix us, he failed, not us:

those who believe that God made a bunch of junk for the heap,

don't like God very much, even if they do fear being upon that heap:

as for me, I know the part that is not going anywhere..........I saw the part that dies and am glad

what I grateful for is that God knows how to "keep renewing" what he makes, hence he made out of ONE LUMP (one person) TWO VESSELS (souls)

one subject to vanity and this one is temporal, even if it is experienced by the same LUMP as the new vessel of honour that he planned for before he made the world:

accusing God of being a jerk is easy for jerks: they think God is like their own ego who would that everyone goes to hell but them

now they say to others, "dont go to hell" but they really mean, I am so afraid of going to hell that I am projecting that FEAR onto you...

my experience is that when the SOUL is ready to RISE, the ego does experience hell, but hell is only a place the eyes are open to the truth: the ego is not the ULTIMATE PLAN of God:

he made it to reveal the PROGRESSION of creation from "nothing" (ego) to something (soul) so that the soul could OBSERVE God in action, in HOW HE WORKS everything together for GOOD:

letting go of the first vessel of vanity is a scarry thing and it is entering the hell of the ego or its END, but King David rightly cried, though I made my bed in hell, you are with me:

and because he is with us there.........at the end...........it is also written that he will not leave his HOLY ONE in hell or let him experience destruction:

HE IS THE REASON WE GET OUT OF HELL without the smell of smoke..............but its not the ego that leaves

its the SOUL THAT RISES WITH HIM in the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION

what everyone should think about is not that they don't want to go to hell

but think about the fact that ALL WHO CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED:

the ego doesn't know its nothing till the soul is ready to shed its egoistic skin like a snake does

and then, the saying will come true, OH GRAVE where is your destruction, oh DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING?

thats what CHRISTIANS should be waiting for...........not the fear of hell

but the END OF IT...........

it is written we are born dead (to the consciousness of God which is our soul)

finding out that we are dead is difficult but LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH........and LOVE is the POWER of the resurrection of the SOUL with Christ:

its time to consider why do I want to live in heaven with a God who wants to kill everyone he created just because they don't believe in him, when they don't even KNOW HIM

it is GOD who must author faith in us and God who makes all things GROW

making other egos responsible for Gods work is what egos do

which is why other egos don't want anything to do with "personal" gods that egos make up

who can blame them?
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

September 2nd, 2011, 2:34 pm #3

its time to begin discerning the soul (that God will save) from the ego that he will not save:

the ego thinks, therefore it is

the SOUL DESIRES, therefore it is Empty, weak, needy,

the ego hates the soul for being weak, needy, empty, and tries all its life to FIX THE SOULS damned weakness

the ego is humiliated that it lives with the soul so it PRETENDS (hipocrite means actor in Greek) to be something when in fact it is the ego that is nothing,

the more the soul makes itself known, the more the ego tries to COVER IT UP, and make it go away, attempting to usurp its hierchy over the soul: keep it in its place

the soul cries lauder and lauder and lauder...........set me free, let me be, let me FEEL, let me experience MY OWN LIFE

the ego says, read this book, try this discipline, work, work, work at BEING STRONG and stop whinning so dam much........you wimp

the soul feels emaciated, imprisoned, in danger of loosing its life......

the ego went on a spiritual quest to become STRONG in the Lord, to be better than others, deserve more than anyone else ..........while hating its own weakness and the weakness (souls) of others:

whenever it would see anything that resembled its own soul, its own inner emptiness, the ego would become more callous and alienating towards that which reminded it of this "inner wimp" it has to carry around, be burdened with:

but the secret of God is that while the ego is out there being a big shot, hating the soul for being so weak, needy and dispised, the riches that the ego is seeking for, are stored up for the soul, who will be made righteous through its UNION with God through Christ:

when the soul is finally ready, when it has taken all it can take from this BULLY called the ego who hates the weakeness of its own inner life, the SOUL will make an INCREDIBLE MOVE

it will LEAVE the ego..........escape from it ............

and when it does, the ego is left with no light, because the SOUL IS THE LIGHT of the ego, the ONLY WAY the ego has of connecting to light at all

this is the meaning of we were slaves in Egypt/ego:

the soul will leave and JOIN to its SOURCE, and the ego will realize that all its hatered for the weakness of the THING he stole from, is really the part that gets the birthright

and then the Bible begins to make sense to the NEW CREATION

because the creator makes the SOUL NEW, gives it new life, a brand new understanding and knowledge of WHY it had to be imprisoned by an ego to begin with

the ego actually gave it the STRENGTH to BREAK OUT, be BORN

this is the DEFINITION of MAN

a SOUL WHO FOUND its source and was able to leave its shell (ego) behind:
Last edited by Harpazo on September 2nd, 2011, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 2nd, 2011, 3:25 pm #4

ego seeks, soul speaks
ego lies, soul flys
ego hates, soul mates
ego is me, soul is WE

y
y

September 2nd, 2011, 4:42 pm #5

GOD had His Son leave as the Lamb, sacrificed for our stupidity about GOD.

And that same Jesus Son of GOD will return as a lion.

The Lamb was attitude was for our belief. The Lion attitude will shred you who did not believe the Lamb.

You see, its a peace calling, before the, terminate you and throw you in the trash, happening.

GOD loves you, and wants you to know HIM.
You want to see the image GOD created of HIMSELF? Look in the mirror. You are HIS child.

Bro Tim.

when the Lamb (good will of God born in us) transforms our will from the old lion (Satan) to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, it becomes the "KING" of this jungle (desires):

Jesus told Peter, feed my Lambs (my new born wills) and my sheep/desires of Israel/heart and my sheep again, which are the "other sheep" or desires of the nations/gentiles that make up the WHOLE KINGDOM OF GOD on earth............

the marriage supper of the Lamb is when OUR will becomes ONE with Christ or Gods will in us:

then that lamb, that sits on the throne, is able to NOW gather all sheep (desires that were scattered) back into the sheepfold (100 fold):

never DOUBT the Shepherd of our soul

and remember, the wolves (egos) want to eat the sheep (desires for God): they need them for light/food:

but the good shepherd doesn't leave us to the wolves (ego) but instead he protects us, hence THE WEAKNESS OF GOD (our soul) is stronger than the strength of men(ego)

and.............Gods strength is made PERFECT in our weakness (soul): which is why PERFECT Love casts out all fear

Iceman
Iceman

September 2nd, 2011, 4:43 pm #6

ego seeks, soul speaks
ego lies, soul flys
ego hates, soul mates
ego is me, soul is WE
We are a part of this earth from which we came and arose. Thus we are nature: COMPLETELY.

Ego/Soul. Yin/ Yang. We are a both because that is nature. Wisdom is the unique human quality of being able to understand and seperate the unique human ability to do evil from, and to the natural world. The ego is not necessarily always bad, but neither is it always positive.

The soul is a concept of always good. However, that seems to beg the question of the concept being that if the soul is always good, and of a higher level, then why are souls doomed if the ego persist in negativity?

This seems to dispell the truth that nature is, what it is, and that attaining wisdom is taking the time to observe it and understand. The overwheming problem with the ego is that it allows us to seperate ourselves from what we are and from where we came.

y
y

September 2nd, 2011, 4:50 pm #7

ME: you said...

The soul is a concept of always good. However, that seems to beg the question of the concept being that if the soul is always good, and of a higher level, then why are souls doomed if the ego persist in negativity?

ME; souls as I understand it due to the experience of my soul is not that it is always good, but that it is always REAL.....meaning it is the EXPERIENCE of good (Spiritual intention for good) and evil (ego for self): So if the soul never experiences itself apart from the ego, escapes the ego, it doesn't FULLY discern its OWN reality apart from what it is programmed by nature ....to be: for instance a seed is a program of nature, but it too must break free from its shell to become a TREE or whatever it destiny is: The ego or shell holds the program but like the baby in the womb, it must come FORTH from that grave to experience a HIGHER life: So it is for the soul, which is why the Bible likens this time to the travail of the woman: labor pains:

Ice you continue

This seems to dispell the truth that nature is, what it is, and that attaining wisdom is taking the time to observe it and understand. The overwheming problem with the ego is that it allows us to seperate ourselves from what we are and from where we came.

ME: the ego limits, restricts and tries to keep its "FORM"...........but there is a greater FORMATION due to us that the Bible calls MAN, the express image of God himself who KNOWS both the program and the GOAL of that program:

see?

Iceman
Iceman

September 2nd, 2011, 6:34 pm #8

Like we may be seeing the same river but just from a differnet view.

I think? We may be seeing what you call ego just with diffrernt names. Mine is the remains of the ancient brain (mind) The reptilaian brain which is pure self and preservation. I view what you call the soul as the concious yet archtypal mind.

Sometimes I get these self talks that upon reflection are unwise thoughts, Like a bowl of icecream at night, or stopping at a fast food joint because I smell something good. I spend time in meditation dealing with the Beast part of my mind that speaks to me in that way. A two headed dragon I muct keep caged. One voice that is strong, masculine and demanding. The other feminine, alluring and wiley. While this is a very simplistic metaphor it none the less reflects a part of our humanity. Everything in life is a choice. It is the best choice that keeps balance.

I don't beleve in a great sky-guy who rules over mankind. The sky-guy is merely a metaphor. I view right and wrong mostly as a matter of perception, but that true wrong is the interference with the flow of nature.

September 2nd, 2011, 11:43 pm #9

Ice you said....

We may be seeing what you call ego just with diffrernt names. Mine is the remains of the ancient brain (mind) The reptilaian brain which is pure self and preservation. I view what you call the soul as the concious yet archtypal mind.

ME: ok, I see the reptilian brain as the primal brain that is associated with the "autonomic nervous system" or brain stem: it is programmed to act in the same way all beasts are programmed and it has no choice but to be what it is: In Biblical terms this is the serpent or "will" since it moves according to what you call self preservation, wills its own life: We can't tell this part of us what to do, but we can "override" will, a conscious will that is not programmed but we program it by and through the ENVIROMENT". Advertisers know that we will want what they tell us is important to want: Society dictates what the greater will wants by playing up to the primal will, hence the will of society is what I see as the ego, which is why the Bible calls the ego the "seed of the serpent", its offspring:

there is the WILL OF NATURE which is the Will of God in the Bible, but God is experienced through Nature and through another "WILL" that we have never experienced till WE FEEL it rise up in us: This is called the "GOOD WILL" born to bring peace on earth and this is in fact JESUS CHRIST IN US:

Jesus Christ is outside of us when he is a story of the past, and a person in the past that will come in the future: But he is the GOOD WILL BORN within the soul of the being when HE RISES UP in us to overcome the lesser, primal will and thereby put the ego or social will, in the right order; Not only for self or primal reptillian brain, but this SERPENT (Jesus Christ) swallows the old serpent (primal brain) and gives us a GOOD WILL that no longer wants to preserve self, but PRESERVE GOOD for all, hence be ONE with all nature, not just a serpent but one with all creation: HENCE it is mythified or symbolized as a LAMB (good will) that is not harmful to any LIVING SOUL:

this transformation of the serpent is the cross: Jesus said when you see the serpent lifted up you will know that I am who I said I am: THE PRIMAL BRAIN IS LIFTED UP TO BECOME "MAN" (gets his legs back that he lost when he tempted the soul to go against nature, against the creator for itself):

so in Christianity the cross represents the LIFTING UP of the primal brain the serpentine brain that is for self, and JOINS the soul (Conscious mind) to all others thereby recognizing the UNITY of nature, and each other as ONE ENTITY......what is good for me is good for you, even if we "perfer" variety in tastes:

like saying PROTEIN IS GOOD for both of us, even if you like steak and I eat tofu:

Ice you continue....

Sometimes I get these self talks that upon reflection are unwise thoughts, Like a bowl of icecream at night, or stopping at a fast food joint because I smell something good. I spend time in meditation dealing with the Beast part of my mind that speaks to me in that way. A two headed dragon I muct keep caged. One voice that is strong, masculine and demanding. The other feminine, alluring and wiley. While this is a very simplistic metaphor it none the less reflects a part of our humanity. Everything in life is a choice. It is the best choice that keeps balance.

ME: the primal brain is pure desire and 'fear of death' according to Freud: He said our "ID" or primal brain had two forces: THE desire for sex which is the LIFE drive according to me and the fear of death, which is the self preservation drive;

once I experienced the cross in my deepest most primal self, and I saw the serpent lifted up, I knew later that I had experienced the death of the primal brain but not the death of the soul (conscious brain); only NOW I COULD BE "CONSCIOUS" of GOOD WILL in me........and began to perceive that the will changed from fear and desire for self, to TWO desires............I was divided unto the gospel:

a part of the WILL went up to heaven or Paradise or OUT OF THIS natural consciousness......and another part of me went to a place inside that I didn't recognize yet at all.......like we only use 10 % of our brain and here was another HUGE part that was UNUSED (Bible calls it the wilderness): But there was also the part that I recognized as the earth, here and NOW and this part became very DIFFERENT........like I could SEE NATURE WITHOUT THE OVERLAY OF THE EGO or world or the enviroment I grew up in: I no longer was fooled into thinking the world and the earth were the same thing:

NOW I had to learn to navigate in this THREE FOLD process of a NEW WILL, (no longer self preserving), a new soul consciousness or perception of what and who I am IN EVERY MINUTE OF LIFE..........and who I am in relation to everyone and everything else around me: Hence a new heaven and a new earth:

since the serpent or dragon is cast out of heaven with the experience of the cross, it no longer CONTROLLED my fear or my desire to procreate; Yet it says woe to the earth when this happens: SO NOW I experienced this GREAT BIG FORCE that hates comingling with others as self and it tried to get me to hate others more than ever because it didn't want to BE RECOGNIZED as ONE with EVERYONE.......but remain singular:

the battle of the GOOD WILL and old primal will is the stuff of mythology, and yes, Christianity:

if we had to change our primal will to be like the will of Jesus Christ I would say it is the most ridiculous thing we would ever be asked to do: Yet the story of Christianity is that THIS WILL IS GIVEN TO US at a certain point in our own evilution: when we no longer feel the primal brain has anything to give us that we consciously want........meaning our desires taste flat when it comes to the WORLD...........not the earth, but the world........we don't want what it has to offer. At this point we are ready to overcome first the seed of the serpent or the ego, or the ENVIROMENT that made us develop into what we THINK we are:

and opens us up to another KIND of desire......a desire that we are told about but we never FEEL very long; the desire to DO GOOD and BE GOOD; to LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR as ourselves:

when the desire to LOVE the good more than "SELF", we are given the help from the universe to RISE ABOVE the ego and yes, to even rise above the PRIMAL serpentine brain altogether: AT this point our will RISES UP and receives its legs (UNDERSTANDING) of all NATURE, all creation.......and begins its journey to UNIFYING with all once again:

I don't beleve in a great sky-guy who rules over mankind. The sky-guy is merely a metaphor. I view right and wrong mostly as a matter of perception, but that true wrong is the interference with the flow of nature.

ME: yes, perception is truly WISDOM or folly: seeing reality to me means knowing I am PART OF IT all, not just my small POV: The SKY guy to me is THE MAN revealed with the FULL STATURE OF THE SPIRIT IN HIM.....the MAN that loves all living things and knows they are for him and he is for them:

September 2nd, 2011, 11:45 pm #10

ego seeks, soul speaks
ego lies, soul flys
ego hates, soul mates
ego is me, soul is WE
i like it!