kabbalah and the Bible

kabbalah and the Bible

June 2nd, 2011, 2:55 pm #1

like I explained to Mondo below, I didn't study Kabbalah to define my beliefs, but I found the writings of Kabbalah six years after my experience and UNDERSTOOD the structure of what they call the "TREE OF LIFE" in pictorial form because of my experience.

while Rabbis study a life time to understand these things, a person who has them revealed, understands them before he studies and the FORM gives a voice to his experience.....same with the Bible

but here I want to just explain how the FORM of the picture of the tree of life according to Judaism explains what happens when JESUS CHRIST IS REVEALED TO THE HEART OF MAN

looking at this structure you find ten circles that make up the SOUL of man

the top three are the same as what the Bible calls wisdom, understanding and KNOWLEDGE of God

if a person has JESUS CHRIST revealed, the CROWN or keter becomes "da'ath" or knowledge WTIHIN THEM, hence the words of JESUS CHRIST "you never knew me" now become "KNOW as you are KNOWN"

da'ath replaces the crown which is above consciousness before revelation, with the HEART of MAN in that the crown revealed is the 'crown of life" now given to that one in the heart to GUIDE HIM in revealing the rest of the TREE structure

I see men as trees here reveals them as going from men to "MAN" ........as in ONE MAN with ONE HEART ('da'ath) a hear that UNDERSTANDS (Bina) KNOWLEDGE

the six middle circles are the heart that is transformed

the last one Malkut is the KINGDOM that begins as the Kingdoms of this world

and becomes the "KINGDOM OF GOD and his CHRIST when it is finished being FORMED into MAN

this is the BIBLE in ten circles.....explained in an order that everyone will experience to be transformed from one "kind" of being

to the "kind" God planned from the beginning

everything on that pictorial tree is found in the Bible and nothing else is found in the Bible

but the FORMATION OF MAN

out of the creation when it gives BIRTH to the creator...........brings forth the SPIRIT that gives it LIFE

the image was too big so I put it separate on another post
Last edited by Harpazo on June 2nd, 2011, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

June 2nd, 2011, 3:03 pm #2

again, studying this picture will not explain it unless you have revelation already and then it will make sense

without personal revelation, the picture is pointless and futile since only revelation can give you the "FEELINGS" required to understand the picture.......the feelings come from the experience with the FORCE that explains the picture

the power of the HOLY SPIRIT opens up the NINE upper dimensions beyond the bottom one which is the Kingdoms of this world.....

once the TOP nine open, the LAST ONE receives these and it transforms the bottom one to the Kingdom of God and his Christ.........

the Kingdom inherits the nine and the NINE inherit the Kingdom and transform it

the top three are the holy one revealed to the lower one

the six in the middle is MAN

the last one is the female that marries him, hence God becomes MAN through being born through the creation and this gives the creation LIFE through HIM, hence the LAST ADAM is a lIFE GIVING SPIRIT

June 2nd, 2011, 3:15 pm #3

like I explained to Mondo below, I didn't study Kabbalah to define my beliefs, but I found the writings of Kabbalah six years after my experience and UNDERSTOOD the structure of what they call the "TREE OF LIFE" in pictorial form because of my experience.

while Rabbis study a life time to understand these things, a person who has them revealed, understands them before he studies and the FORM gives a voice to his experience.....same with the Bible

but here I want to just explain how the FORM of the picture of the tree of life according to Judaism explains what happens when JESUS CHRIST IS REVEALED TO THE HEART OF MAN

the top three are the same as what the Bible calls wisdom, understanding and KNOWLEDGE of God

if a person has JESUS CHRIST revealed, the CROWN or keter becomes "da'ath" or knowledge WTIHIN THEM, hence the words of JESUS CHRIST "you never knew me" now become "KNOW as you are KNOWN"

da'ath replaces the crown which is above consciousness before revelation, with the HEART of MAN in that the crown revealed is the 'crown of life" now given to that one in the heart to GUIDE HIM in revealing the rest of the TREE structure

I see men as trees here reveals them as going from men to "MAN" ........as in ONE MAN with ONE HEART ('da'ath) a hear that UNDERSTANDS (Bina) KNOWLEDGE

and becomes the "KINGDOM OF GOD and his CHRIST when it is finished being FORMED into MAN

this is the BIBLE in ten circles.....explained in an order that everyone will experience to be transformed from one "kind" of being

everything on that pictorial tree is found in the Bible and nothing else is found in the Bible

but the FORMATION OF MAN

out of the creation when it gives BIRTH to the creator...........brings forth the SPIRIT that gives it LIFE

I don't like the picture that mixes Torah with Taroh since it is too mystical and not clear, too occult (hidden) with other symbols people use to confuse spirituality:

but I don't get stumbled by these other forms, yet I can see how they feel unclean somehow to a heart that doesn't yet have da'ath' or knowledge

the HEBREW tree of life is better because it is more simple and I will try to find a cleaner version if possible:

June 2nd, 2011, 3:18 pm #4

http://www.inner.org/sefirot/sefirot.htm

and I feel that Rabbi Leitman has the best pulse on what Kabbalah really is,

loving ones friend as oneself.........and he says this can not be possible till one RISES to the HIGHER DEGREE or as the pattern explains

till one rises OUT of the consciousness of Malkut by receiving the UPPER NINE sefirot or VESSELS TO HOLD THE HIGHER LIGHT....

Tim
Tim

June 3rd, 2011, 6:11 am #5

Your heart is so sincere and your mind is focused.
Got to love that without even trying.....

Yvonne you said;
the last one is the female that marries him, hence God becomes MAN through being born through the creation and this gives the creation LIFE through HIM, hence the LAST ADAM is a lIFE GIVING SPIRIT
-----------------------------

The writings of the men who wrote the Kabbalah/Zohar did not realize God will never become man. And they did not realize Jesus was revealed as being the Son of God, whom they believed was God in the OT, and spoke to Abraham and Moses and so on.

Without the true cornerstone, the building tumbles. And so does the theology.

Love ya Sis.
Bro Tim

June 3rd, 2011, 5:08 pm #6

until someone has Jesus Christ revealed in them, they don't know him

many come in his name......but that don't mean they know him....they use his name like a credit card

here, bill this to Jesus

coming in Jesus name means BEING BAPTIZED INTO that name

and that means we died with him to Rise with him.......

baptism represents the death burial and resurrection

or dunking something into something to change its properties,

like a cucumber into a pickle

you can't undo that process:

Tim
Tim

June 4th, 2011, 1:37 am #7

or dunking something into something to change its properties,
like a cucumber into a pickle
you can't undo that process:
------------------------------

Sounds like the Biblical meaning of Born Again.
But if you can't walk through walls your not born again.

Try it. Run as fast as you can, and if you can get through the wall without damaging it you are born again. cute ha?

Bro Tim

June 4th, 2011, 4:12 am #8

but the FORMATION OF MAN

<blockquote>
Ein Sof
Excerpt from:
-- The Essential Kabbalah
-- The Heart of Jewish Mysticism
-- By: Daniel C. Matt

The Essence of divinity is found in every single thing -- Nothing but it exists.
Since it causes every thing to be, no thing can live by anything else.
It enlivens them; its existence exists in each existent.

Do not attribute duality to God. Let God be solely God.
If you suppose that Ein Sof emanates until a certain point,
and that from that point on is outside of it, you have dualized.
God forbid! Realize, rather, that Ein Sof exists in each existent.
Do not say, "This is a stone and not God." God forbid!
Rather, all existence is God, and the stone is a thing pervaded by divinity.
Previously posted on this Forum:
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... 731/Yup---">
May 16 2010 at 1:08 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... I+agree---">
March 26 2010 at 8:39 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... oooooo----">
March 26 2010 at 8:56 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... s%2C+Nucc-">
March 17 2010 at 7:14 PM</a>

And, elswhere...

<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... f+divinity">
February 2 2008 at 10:44 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/178694/m ... abbalah---">
August 1 2009 at 6:23 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... t%3Bgod%27...">
June 15 2008 at 3:39 PM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... nly+One---">
October 23 2007 at 2:13 AM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... nly+One---">
October 23 2007 at 2:13 AM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/178694/m ... +Hindus---">
December 14 2008 at 10:40 AM</a>
<a href="http://www.network54.com/Forum/411478/m ... 2C+Nucc---">
October 20 2009 at 2:41 PM</a>

Each thread brings new light through context.
-- Enjoy.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

Tim
Tim

June 4th, 2011, 5:12 am #9

Do not say, "This is a stone and not God." God forbid!
Rather, all existence is God, and the stone is a thing pervaded by divinity.
-----------------------------------------

I can't agree. The way I see it is, all things are a product of God, yet the are not God. And nether are they equivalent to God.

Nether are the designer cupcakes, the baker. But they are a product of the baker. Nether are the cupcakes equivalent to the baker who designed them.

And what a designer God is! A health young woman is as beautiful as any sunset. But lets not go there LOL

June 4th, 2011, 1:17 pm #10

Not All Truth...
Is for All Men.

You just aren't ready to receive it yet.
Perhaps, you never will be.
But...
That doesn't make it any less true.

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --