JB you intended to respond

JB you intended to respond

June 6th, 2010, 1:04 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... s+usual+JB

Did you or are you going to pull an Yvonne and hope it'll go away?

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

JB
JB

June 6th, 2010, 1:22 pm #2

persistant poor behaviour. Your response was nothing special and I have better things to do with my time than give you an excuse to be continually beligerant. It is not just me, you are what you are and you have been this way for years. Just look back at your time on the VOY forums. You just enjoy being and antagonist. Mondo says you are quarrelsome and he is right.

New projects are starting up and I will be devoting much of my time to them. I hope one day you see the light because you devote a lot of time wandering around trying to find it. JB

June 6th, 2010, 1:34 pm #3

You decided against it because you're Biblically illiterate JB. I win again. Get used to it JB. Stupid excuses come from stupid people.

1 Pet 3:15
15 but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always {being} ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence; (NAS)

You obviously got stumped........AGAIN.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

yvonne
yvonne

June 6th, 2010, 1:56 pm #4

my responses to both to show it isn't what you said, but HOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAID:

JB #1 question

the little children are those who have ENTERED THE KINGDOM, hence the least in the Kingdom are greater than John who was the greatest prophet ever born to woman/Israel: Jesus said we have to ENTER like a child, hence Paul means "little" even though his first name Saul means asked, inquired, want to know":

THE LITTLE CHILD IS THE MAN CHILD that the woman/Israel our soul brings forth, hence it is written, the spirit that is poured out ON ALL FLESH IN THE LAST DAYS would be poured out so that "young men" shall see visions:

Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men (bachur-young, chosen, youth shall see visions:

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

also the young man shall do what?

Isa 62:5 For [as] (((a young man marrieth a virgin)))), [so] shall thy sons marry thee: and [as] the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, [so] shall thy God rejoice over thee.

the vision is for the young men and the daughters who both PROPHESY

this is the vision that without one will perish: WHY? It is the vision that will come even though it will tarry, it shall come

when it comes we are to write it and make it PLAIN and that is what I have tried to do

question number 2

The last days are the last generation of the SOUL when that soul is able to ENTER ITS REST, which it must enter to LIVE: Hence if Israel (soul) does not KEEP the SAbbath (REST) they will continue to die, even though in the END all Israel shall be saved because ROMANS 11 explains that GOD HIMSELF will send a DELIVERER TO TURN ALL UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB:

From Abraham to David 14 generations, from David to Babylon 14 generations and from Babylon to CHRIST 14 generations:

The soul goes through many generations before it FINDS ITS REST IN GOD:

NUMBER 3

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

ME: sounds like antichrist was already in the world since it is the spirit of the world: we know its the last generation of the soul when we perceive these antichrist spirits that DENY the FATHER and SON: They also do not confess that JESUS CHRIST IS COME (present tense) in their flesh (to turn them from the power of Satan to the power of God and to take them from the Kingdom of darkness to light and to make their immortal mortal: Antichrist can NOT MAKE THESE CLAIMS about Jesus Christ because antichrist is AGAINST CHRIST or knowing HIM:

Question 4

just like there are "many sons" that are brought to glory through Christ, these many sons are many because they left the ONE and must return to the ONE to be ONE with GOD WHO IS ONE: JEsus CHRIST is the means and mediator between these two states or going from one to many and many back to ONE but now with the "KNOWLEDGE OF HOW GOD WORKS" and no longer having to DIE to know:

Question 5

their hour has come even though Jesus told Israel in the beginning of Acts that NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR that Israel will have their KINGDOM RESTORED TO THEM, but the Father only: NOt even the son which is Israel;

Jesus however is not that son Israel but the KING Of Israel, who becomes the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON" in that he is BORN THROUGH THE CREATION to bring the "sons" back home to the FATHERS HOUSE to a place prepared for them to become LIVING STONES, a HOLY and ROYAL priesthood to rule with God:

MY responses to NUCC

Your first couple of paragraphs dont' relate to the question but then you get to the question:

while it is true that the little children are immature stages, they are not immature stages of the NEW MAN who is both CHRIST and the body/church together to grow into HIS sanctified bride who becomes the heart of the new man while the neighbor becomes the "new mind or new creation":

this is a new birth in that the old man is dead; if the old man isn't crucified with CHRIST then the old man is still alive within the soul and this soul is not free to marry CHRIST YET......her old man must die before she is FREE TO MARRY:

that which is BORN OF GOD, hence the spirit here is born of God because it is JOINED TO CHRIST and made ONE SPIRIT I COR 6:17, then the body of sin can be destroyed and marry Jesus Christ:

if the old man is still alive, it means the soul is not yet FREE to marry, has not yet become a widow with a fatherless child:

the young man or fatherless child and the daughter and the old man are all part of us in these last days:

you answer question two correctly according to the word but then deny the WORD as having happened IN YOU...hence you are not yet aware that these are YOUR LAST DAYS, so they may not be: Antichrist may not be revealed yet in you so that he can be cast out of you as he was in ALL APOSTLES and Mary Magdeline:

and yes Christians should always be ready so I commend you on keeping vigil and being ready......but understand some have had their HOUR and come out of Babylon already: its not anyones fault that their LOT came up earlier than someone elses so I am not blaming you that it isn't your time, but you NEED TO STOP blaming me that my time has come and gone:

Question 3

Jesus said NO MAN TAKES MY LIFE FROM ME, I lay it down and I take it up: yes,Satan is used to destroy Jesus but that is THE WILL OF GOD that it happens:

God uses Satan for this as he used him to kill Egyptian children to save Israel:

The first born of Egypt is the ego of ISRAEL the soul, hence Moses killed his own ego (Egyptian) before he was ready to go to the wilderness to find God:

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

Act 26:10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against [them].

the spirit of antichrist is used to kill the Christians ego, which is what Saul did but when he saw the death of Stephen (CROWN) he was ready to be apprehended for is own EGO DESTRUCTION and go from Saul to Paul (little), a new man in CHrist JESUS:

Hence the man of lawlessness was revealed to Saul who became Paul and it was to Judah in him because it is Judah who goes from the "old lion" to the YOUNG LION and whose EYE is darkened (made blind) to receive NEW SIGHT and go from the Kingdom of Darkness to light:

so even though Saul was from Benjamin, he was made ONE WITH JUDAH in this event of BEING APPREHENDED by the "KING of the JEWS", the King of Israel and the NEW AND GOOD WILL that is BORN through every son that endures the cross and the chastening of sons:

scripture can never be disproven NUCC so your request to disprove scripture is not the point:

the POINT IS HOW YOU INTERPRET THEM

do you interpret them with the carnal mind or the MIND OF CHRIST

you only have one of those two options

if you have the "mind of Christ' what are you still waiting for???

June 6th, 2010, 2:04 pm #5

How antichrist of you Yvonne. I answered his questions and he LIKE YOU avoids doing what he said he intended to do and gave a stupid answer like you always do. He said he intended to answer and he didn't so he LIED. That'sa what your father does. The Word of God exposes you.

John 8:42-44
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me; for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.
43 "Why do you not understand what I am saying? {It is} because you cannot hear My word.
44 "You are of {your} father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own {nature;} for he is a liar, and the father of lies. (NAS)

JB lied he has no answer, he knows what you know.......NOTHING.

I'm going to church now even ....You should show love for God too and go to church.

Last edited by Forerunner on June 6th, 2010, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yvonne
yvonne

June 6th, 2010, 2:14 pm #6

it is the DUST in you that denies the WORD as REAL IN YOU and IN US

you think the WORD is OUT THERE,.....when it is WITHIN or one is not able to CLAIM SALVATION

devils believe and tremble

they know when THE WORD AND THEM COLLIDE, they are NO MORE

but you seem to think the WORD IS SOMETHING you can WRITE against others and DENY THEM THE RIGHT in your mind TO OWN IT

while you DENY that CHRIST IS COME and yet, you claim to UNDERSTAND HIS WORD?

how?

CHRISTS INTERPRETS HIMSELF through the HOLY SPIRIT in us and the baptism into JESUS NAME, which is both by water and fire/Spirit

why do you want to make everyone wrong?

what is this need to condemn?

to accuse those who speak from their HEART that is made NEW with the ENGRAFTED WORD?

so its not the WORD that you quote, it is the words that you use to deny the WORD in those WHO HAVE IT IN THEIR HEART that makes you like the serpent that is NOT YET LIFTED UP

Jesus said he will draw ALL MEN UNTO HIM so you will be lifted up if you are one of those men:

June 6th, 2010, 7:18 pm #7

persistant poor behaviour. Your response was nothing special and I have better things to do with my time than give you an excuse to be continually beligerant. It is not just me, you are what you are and you have been this way for years. Just look back at your time on the VOY forums. You just enjoy being and antagonist. Mondo says you are quarrelsome and he is right.

New projects are starting up and I will be devoting much of my time to them. I hope one day you see the light because you devote a lot of time wandering around trying to find it. JB
hope some day he gets it.

June 6th, 2010, 10:56 pm #8

You and JB are Biblical illiterates. You don't answer because you can't answer. He lies like you. He says he intends but like knows he's a loser. I'm always right gerardo..... You know that.

June 7th, 2010, 5:01 pm #9

it is the DUST in you that denies the WORD as REAL IN YOU and IN US

you think the WORD is OUT THERE,.....when it is WITHIN or one is not able to CLAIM SALVATION

devils believe and tremble

they know when THE WORD AND THEM COLLIDE, they are NO MORE

but you seem to think the WORD IS SOMETHING you can WRITE against others and DENY THEM THE RIGHT in your mind TO OWN IT

while you DENY that CHRIST IS COME and yet, you claim to UNDERSTAND HIS WORD?

how?

CHRISTS INTERPRETS HIMSELF through the HOLY SPIRIT in us and the baptism into JESUS NAME, which is both by water and fire/Spirit

why do you want to make everyone wrong?

what is this need to condemn?

to accuse those who speak from their HEART that is made NEW with the ENGRAFTED WORD?

so its not the WORD that you quote, it is the words that you use to deny the WORD in those WHO HAVE IT IN THEIR HEART that makes you like the serpent that is NOT YET LIFTED UP

Jesus said he will draw ALL MEN UNTO HIM so you will be lifted up if you are one of those men:
It's not the dust in me Yvonne, it's the dust of deception that you've allowed to be collected on your brain since you chose heresy over truth.

Titus 3:10
10 REJECT a factious man after a first and second warning, (NAS)

You know what a FACTIOUS PERSON is Yvonne? The Gr. used for FACTIOUS is the word hairetikos from which we get the word HERETIC. These heretics have departed from doctrine of REAVEALED truth and have interjected ewrroneous views WHICH YOU and the HERETICS have done. However, you have not only departed in doctrinal errors butr in very fundamental errors like stating the seed was the seed of the woman when the Bible and I have clearly refuted yoour blunder by showing you that the seed was NOT the seed of the woman but the seed of the Holy Spirit.

Matt 1:20
20 But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for that which has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. (NAS)

There it for the last time Yvonne. Your claim is unbiblical mine isn't, your claim is from the spirit of deception mine isn't so don't even try to convince me that the spirit in you is the Holy Spirit. You don't have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit would NEVER tell you that the seed within Mary was the seed of Mary because Mary was a sinner and just as in need
of a Saviour as you and I. You deny Christ's sinless nature of deity when you falsely claim the seed was OF THE WOMAN.

Another thing you keep running from is your deiversion from assembling together with OTHER BELIEVERS as the Bible says. Show me where the Bible says to not physically go to a church where you assemble ohysically with other believers? You won't find it Yvonne because it's not there. You don't have the same Spirit as me .....You have embraced a FALSE SPIRIT that has nothing whatsoever to do with what the Bible teaches.

Jesus called me 40 years ago Yvonne and because of His grace, I've followed Him ever since. Hopefully, you will also respond to His offer of grace and stop believing the lie you've embraced and follow Him too. As of now you are REJECTED.

yvonne
yvonne

June 7th, 2010, 5:19 pm #10

keep up the great work:)