Jackie and Nucc's marriage in response to Jackie

Jackie and Nucc's marriage in response to Jackie

February 18th, 2010, 2:22 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... +sometimes...

J> Lets say Nucc and myself. Say we were in the position to get married. (These things happen.). Now I believe in The Source, he believes in a version (as I see it) of The Source. I would be content in his idea of God, but would he be content with mine?

N> No I wouldn't Jackie because WHILE both beliefs can be wrong, BOTH can't be true. If yours were TRUE and mine wasn't, you would have to convince me with something that is convincing OTHER THAN JUST EXPERIENCE or the EXISTENTIAL. Experience alone doesn't necessarily lead to truth because everyone has different experiences. The wise person that is not gullible to believing anything someone has to say without investigating the FACTS looks at the evidence that can logically be accepted as fact and then further travels down that road seeking FURTHER VERIFICATION using the proper methods to vewrify or discard. The Bible FITS as evidence that can be LOGICALLY ACCEPTED when interpreting it properly.

J> And then we had children. What do you think will happen? I would get it in the neck constantly because I would have to 'bring them up in the 'right' way, imo, Nucc's way, NOT God's. Nucc would say his way is God's. No way would I preach hell and damnation or being born sullied and sinful. It wouldn't happen because I do not believe it, not even one bit. Now despite we sharing stuff we both like, say music or eating out, going on holidays, well, is that gooing to be able to make that partnership work? Is it heck.

N> This is EXACTLY what I meant in the first part of this response. What you've shown above PROVES my way IS God's WAY because if I (as a TRUE Christian) married someone who is NOT a TRUE CHRISTIAN, then I would be asking for trouble right away. The Bible clearly warns TRUE Christians about this. Marriage properly is a bonding of one person a single female, with another person single male who truly love each other and desire to come together in a God glorifying matrimony that is to last until death.

2 Cor 6:14
14 Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?
(NAS)

J> I believe and am happy with The Source as I see The Source, which I admit is not Absolute. My ideas that is, not The Source. But who knows? The Source,imo, is exploring and evolving, or trying to). Then we have Tim, my hubby, who once was a 'Die hard' but very unassuming atheist. When we die, we die. No soul, so spirit. But he does not make a song or dance. I sing and dance all the time, spiritually as well as physically. But our opposites, (maybe they do atttract, or maybe they just don't matter, never really looked into that before ) well, our opposite, is in name only really.

N> Belief is NOT KNOWLEDGE of FACT. True belief is based on KNOWLEDGE OF AUTHENTICATED FACT.

J> He is an incredibly caring guy. Has always refused to eat meat due to the cruelty involved, always there for our children, hard honest worker, hardly ever having sick leave off. He listens to my ideas - at times () without much comment, though maybe a ndding smile or two (you know what that means ), but I rarely talk spiritual with him. But of course Spirit is not talk, Spirit is Life and what is lived.

N> Spirit is NOT silent. If the Spirit is TRUE it should be shared not put under a bushel. It's very selfish to have the SPIRIT of TRUTH and then to hord it.

J> We can call ourselves believers, but believers in what? God? Who knows God? When did we last ask God for a cup of tea and a chat? God is whatever WE make God. Same for the Bible writers as now. Anyway, not going into that one too much here and now.

N> So let's see... If you make God Satan, and I make God the God of the Bible, who has the right God? You're reasoning is silly Jackie. Unless you REALLY INVESTIGATE and go beyond believing just your unproven opinions how would you KNOW that the god you created is God? You don't create the Creator, you accept the Creator as He is. He created YOU.

J> So we have Nucc with only HIS version of other peoples versions of God and Jesus. And anyone with even one or two working brain cells can see what a mish mash peoples versions of a supposed One Things leads us.

N> Well then challenge me Jackie. Do your investigation. I INVITE GOOD DISCUSSIONS. Prove me wrong. You can't because you don't have a STANDARD OF MEASURE iow you don't have any PERFECT STANDARD to compare what I'm saying other than just opinions (SUBJECTIVE) made up in your own mind. The Bible claims to be TRUTH and Christ who is PERFECT affirms the Bible is TRUTH because He is the God who inspired it by the Holy Spirit.

J> Paul was just a man and liable to the same mistakes, egosisms, agendas as the rest of us. MASSES of people have had ans still have their Road to Damascus 'incidents'. MASSES are NOT religious, let alone Christian. And masses more people, growing all the time, has 'lesser' enlightenments.

N> There are no errors in the message of the Bible Jackie. No contradictions, and no mystical Bible codes. If one really wanted to have an argument why don't they try to prove that God's Word is not God's Word? They CAN'T because it's miraculous in itself how it came together.

J> So the hope is that over the years the 'un believer' (un believer in what I have no idea. I would see Nucc as an unbeliever Who makes these un believer rules anyhow?)so in the Nucc and Jackie scenario, it is hoped Jackie would be so succombed by Nuccs Christian beliefs, that I would be as One with him in them? Hah! But I could and would just as easily say that over the years with me, he would come to My Way of thinking?

N> The non-believer in the TRUTH Jackie.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me. (NAS)

The only WAY to know the ONE TRUE GOD is through Jesus. If you don't accept the TRUTH then you're a NON-BELIEVER of TRUTH. If you can prove ANOTHER WAY, then by ALL MEANS TRY, but please don't try to pass off opinions as facts.

J> With some couples of differing beliefs or similar beliefs, as long as their is sincere LOVE, then unimportant dogmatic crap will never part them. And as I said, my husband Tim WAS once a die hard atheist, but he is warming () to another perspective. He can see now that 'God' is NOT what he was brought up most of his life to think God was, as most of us do in our schools, or did at one time in the UK schools. God the Father, Jesus the only son, died for our sins, we are born in sin...crap, crap and crap.
Oh no, The Source was never and could never be limited. Only some people limit their God.

N> So now does he believe the CRAP that he is God like you who can't create another sun? Talk about CRAP, CRAP, CRAP.

J> But as much as I care for Nucc, and I do, when I hear Nucc I just hear The Universe According to Nucc. And that is just fine. I have my own Jackie Universe. But Nucc should not judge others (and it is HE that judges, NOT God) just becasue their way of serving God, knowingly or not, (because some of the best of the Spirit Servers are total atheists), they don't read Spirit, they don't speak spirit, but the LIVE Spirit. And any dogma that trues to say otherwise is a move away from The Source.

We will all end up 'back' with The Source. Some will just take longer than others.

N> I'm sorry Jackie, but I have to judge because God tells me to judge RIGHTEOUSLY. If I didn't more and more people will get sucked into the hell YOU'RE OFFERING. All you are giving is UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINIONS while I give evidence to disprove your opinion. I acknowlege the many paths is REALLY only ONE PATH and THAT PATH leads to hell any the far majority will be on that path.

Rom 3:17
17 And the path of peace have they not known." (NAS)

The path however, that leads to REAL LIFE is a very narrow path and only a few will ever take the time to really seek it.

Matt 7:14
14 "For the gate is small, and the WAY is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it. (NAS)

Your problem Jackie is that you don't want to change. You feel comfortable where you are but you won't be comfortable where you'll end.

It had to be said.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 18th, 2010, 2:45 pm #2

I have always thought and said for as long as I can remember, each has their own unique experiences. There is no one way. There are many paths.

When I receive 'communication', I ponder it and 'do' what I intuite is the right thing with information received.

How do you communicate woth what you feel is God? Same way? Just from words in a book? Whatever. No one else's way can be received with any more certainty than another's way. We all go with what we resonate with.

I admit I resonate with those, and i am aling also on discarnates, that know The SOurce is Love all the time and knows no other way and ALL are loved as a parent loves their children. No one is loved more or less that another, human, or any other species or life form. Whatever they do.

When I spoke of Spirit and Living spirit I was NOT saying that Spirit does not 'speak'. Spirit leaves signs and symbols everywhere. We need be on the lookout constantly.

There really is nothing else to say, Nuccy.

I think so much of what you believe is totally NOT what I believe. And I feel more than ever that I will always want to a Jackie and to experience freely all I am drawn to. And I am confident that I am never alone in this journey of exploration. And my guides are of Pure Light, physical and otherwise.

You don't agree. And I still realise you are being totally sincee and even loving in your way. But we are just not going to find many places to meet, so unless we just stick to music or movies or jokes, well, what is the point, dearest Nucc?

I see none. I really do not. And - I am kinda sorry for that.

As always though, my warmest love to you
And my LIGHT
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 18th, 2010, 5:03 pm #3

Don't sense I'm being rude for telling you you're wrong. It's just that you are. I have the CERTAINTY, I have the evidence, I have the history, I don't have guesses.

I must be consistent. I won't stop telling the truth no matter what one has opinions on.

February 18th, 2010, 5:14 pm #4

I sense your sincerity and I know your belief is real for you.

I agree my beliefs are not set in stone. But for me, I feel no need that they need to be.

You are dear to me, Nucc, a dear friend. But we are pretty world apart as far as talking beliefs go.

I have never asked you to change your mind on anything, Nucc. We all come to our own Paths and stay or move on. Returning at times - sometimes.

I will still be around, just quieter possibly.

You take care and just behave......

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 18th, 2010, 5:37 pm #5

...that they are MY TRUTHS yet no one has ever challenged me on the Bible. Anyway, the fact remains there is only ONE TRUTH not many. It's a fact.

February 18th, 2010, 5:43 pm #6

You and your darned facts!

As one of me ole men pals once said:

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

Albey

Luv
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 18th, 2010, 6:05 pm #7

It wouldn't be facts. Macro- evolution is theory. Truth is facts.

February 18th, 2010, 7:25 pm #8

Can I have the last word in this thread, PLEASE!!

Luv
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 18th, 2010, 7:37 pm #9

But if you reply to this, I promise you will have the last word!

February 18th, 2010, 7:52 pm #10

Yes, my diet has been slipping somewhat since I have been hanging around here. I think it is called comfort scoffing!

Oh well, a bath might do the trick......

OH YES! That did the trick..now where is that darned Nuccy??

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself