It sounds like the end, but...

It sounds like the end, but...

May 2nd, 2011, 4:11 am #1

It's been announced that bin Laden has been killed and is in the hands of US officials.

Is it really him? How will they confirm that it is him, I wonder? Will this "close a chapter" about 9-11 and he being the "mastermind"? Or will this simple fuel & re-kindle the arguments that he was only a puppet of a larger "thing to go to war with", if even involved at all?

I thought he had died years ago. So, I'm curious to see where this leads and how the spin-doctors play this out.

If things are on the "up-and-up", the reasonable and logical conclusion is that the "war on terror" should be over, I would think anyway. We (the US) should now be able to "gracefully" exit Afghanistan and Iraq as "the deed is done", so to speak.

I can't help but to doubt that outcome, though. It seems this could be nothing more than a divergence to placate the masses while the military re-distributes its forces to new targets... Say Libya... Or Syria... Or ???

Or could this simply be more political posturing between the Dems & Reps to keep the masses distracted and/or manipulated?

Lord help us all... I'm starting to sound, think, and feel like a paranoid conspiracy wing-nut. :P

I apologize for the rant. I had to get this out of my system.

If this post is inappropriate, or causes a lot of problems, it'll be deleted.

May 2nd, 2011, 5:53 am #2

... (some time in the future when N-54 finally dies).

I say you're wise to doubt this story. I don't believe a word of it myself. Bin Laden was last seen in a hospital in Dubai, the day before the 9/11 attacks, being given a dialysis treatment. He was released, of course, notwithstanding that he was ALREADY on a most wanted list. Well, I kind of wonder whether he wasn't given his "last rites" as well. He's never been known to have gotten another dialysis treatment since and I'll tell ye ... living in a cave is NOT GOOD for the old kidneys!

No, there's something else in the air ...

Bin Laden has become a standing joke and I think they're tired of supporting his story. They don't need him anymore. NOW they need to stay in the middle east to help quell the unrest and -of course- to liberate Libya. (Syria will soon be part of it as well, I'm sure). Then there's Pakistan, which will likely soon break out into full civil war and ... the rest of Africa. Never before has the U.S. been so "needed" in these places as now!~

So Bin Laden is now history. The reason has changed. Soon there will no longer be any need for justification; it will be "fact" that the U.S. needs to be in there fighting their ass off.

-Vince

May 2nd, 2011, 7:39 am #3

Me...

We are as One here (as well as the Cosmic One, of course )

Now that that the World's number one terrorist has been killed, all can get back to, or is it carry on as, 'normal'??

Someone did say that the CIA was killed. didn't they?

"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

May 2nd, 2011, 8:16 am #4

If bin laden is now officially dead, the U.S. troops can be brought home again because the mission has been accomplished ... except that .... now there's a NEW reason to keep the troops out there and that is to help the "good" Al Qaeda protesters (with tanks and planes and gawd knows what) ... overthrow the Libyan government.

There are now a couple of things on the plate:

Al Qaeda needs to be good ... and ...

The birth certificate SNAFU needs a goodly amount of distraction.

Obama needs a boost in his popularity quotient.

I guess in a way, it's better to have a dead Bin Laden being flattened again, instead of the Sears Tower in Chicago.

-Vince

May 2nd, 2011, 1:47 pm #5

Good timing, although I wonder how a dead man can be killed? Oh well, not for us to wonder. The show must go on.

Of course there are far worse war criminals in the World. Leaders of countries, former leaders, and their advisors. Men like Kissinger, Bush, Netanyahu, Brzezinski, Clinton, Ariel Sharon and so on. Have killed millions .. but they're the "good guys" so the terror that they spread is all for the good of democracy and Halliburton and the God of White European and North American men.

May 2nd, 2011, 2:59 pm #6

It's been announced that bin Laden has been killed and is in the hands of US officials.

Is it really him? How will they confirm that it is him, I wonder? Will this "close a chapter" about 9-11 and he being the "mastermind"? Or will this simple fuel & re-kindle the arguments that he was only a puppet of a larger "thing to go to war with", if even involved at all?

I thought he had died years ago. So, I'm curious to see where this leads and how the spin-doctors play this out.

If things are on the "up-and-up", the reasonable and logical conclusion is that the "war on terror" should be over, I would think anyway. We (the US) should now be able to "gracefully" exit Afghanistan and Iraq as "the deed is done", so to speak.

I can't help but to doubt that outcome, though. It seems this could be nothing more than a divergence to placate the masses while the military re-distributes its forces to new targets... Say Libya... Or Syria... Or ???

Or could this simply be more political posturing between the Dems & Reps to keep the masses distracted and/or manipulated?

Lord help us all... I'm starting to sound, think, and feel like a paranoid conspiracy wing-nut. :P

I apologize for the rant. I had to get this out of my system.

If this post is inappropriate, or causes a lot of problems, it'll be deleted.

Most likely, as he likely has been dead for a long time. And the quick disposal of the body won't allay suspicions that something is not quite right with this scenario.

I think you'll see one or more false flags now, attributed to "revenge" motives from Al Qaeda, leading to more wars, more money spent, more dead Arabs and Muslims.

How would Americans react if, oh, pick a country -- Iraq, was active in Mexico and had killed George Bush Jr, the war criminal? While the parallel might not works, as Bush is responsible for far more deaths than Bin Laden, as analogies it might not be that much of a stretch.

So it might make room for some false flags, these would be "big" actions, because Al Qaeda is not capable of things like 7/7 or 9/11, those require large military and intelligence apparatuses. Big operations, false flags -- more CIA.

Smaller revenge operations, disgruntled Muslims (rightfully so, if not for Bin Laden for the invasion and occupation of their countries and the devastation of their people and resources).

May 2nd, 2011, 3:00 pm #7

... (some time in the future when N-54 finally dies).

I say you're wise to doubt this story. I don't believe a word of it myself. Bin Laden was last seen in a hospital in Dubai, the day before the 9/11 attacks, being given a dialysis treatment. He was released, of course, notwithstanding that he was ALREADY on a most wanted list. Well, I kind of wonder whether he wasn't given his "last rites" as well. He's never been known to have gotten another dialysis treatment since and I'll tell ye ... living in a cave is NOT GOOD for the old kidneys!

No, there's something else in the air ...

Bin Laden has become a standing joke and I think they're tired of supporting his story. They don't need him anymore. NOW they need to stay in the middle east to help quell the unrest and -of course- to liberate Libya. (Syria will soon be part of it as well, I'm sure). Then there's Pakistan, which will likely soon break out into full civil war and ... the rest of Africa. Never before has the U.S. been so "needed" in these places as now!~

So Bin Laden is now history. The reason has changed. Soon there will no longer be any need for justification; it will be "fact" that the U.S. needs to be in there fighting their ass off.

-Vince
Noob, PRev, Mondo and Vince.

Seems all 4 of us have let it stand.

May 2nd, 2011, 3:26 pm #8

LOL

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

Iceman
Iceman

May 2nd, 2011, 3:58 pm #9

Most likely, as he likely has been dead for a long time. And the quick disposal of the body won't allay suspicions that something is not quite right with this scenario.

I think you'll see one or more false flags now, attributed to "revenge" motives from Al Qaeda, leading to more wars, more money spent, more dead Arabs and Muslims.

How would Americans react if, oh, pick a country -- Iraq, was active in Mexico and had killed George Bush Jr, the war criminal? While the parallel might not works, as Bush is responsible for far more deaths than Bin Laden, as analogies it might not be that much of a stretch.

So it might make room for some false flags, these would be "big" actions, because Al Qaeda is not capable of things like 7/7 or 9/11, those require large military and intelligence apparatuses. Big operations, false flags -- more CIA.

Smaller revenge operations, disgruntled Muslims (rightfully so, if not for Bin Laden for the invasion and occupation of their countries and the devastation of their people and resources).
For a phoney election. Another Obama falsehood. Bin Laden shot in the head and his body already disposed of and you guys are suspicious-really!!!

But who will be a scape-goat for the next U.S. invasion - of say Venezulia. Surely they must be on the great American HIT LIST.

And the troops will never come home as long as a brown or black person is left standing.

May 2nd, 2011, 5:05 pm #10

LOL

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)
Mind you, I do find the Delete key quite desirable at times, actually at times, I ACHE for it. Haha!

Smile.

Ah, just look at it, the little ole teaser.....

Oh, to have such power...