It is written:

It is written:

lox
lox

January 6th, 2011, 6:42 pm #1

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered

them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for , behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy

Ghost.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation

bringing forth the fruits thereof.

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be

destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and

consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

But every man in his own order:Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his

coming.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the

coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend

from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the

dead in Christ shall rise first.

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we

ever be with the Lord.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of

the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power

and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together

his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which

is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into

heaven.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven

with his mighty angels,

lox
lox

January 6th, 2011, 9:01 pm #2

The Lord hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God,

Tim
Tim

January 7th, 2011, 1:51 am #3

January 7th, 2011, 7:02 am #4

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for , behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy

Ghost.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be

destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and

But every man in his own order:Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his

coming.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the

coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend

from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we

ever be with the Lord.

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of

the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power

and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which

is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into

heaven.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven

with his mighty angels,
Lox...it is always good to read from you.....hope you are blessed and may G0d guide and strengthen you.

gerard...your little bro.

Tim
Tim

January 7th, 2011, 7:58 am #5

Lox...it is always good to read from you.....hope you are blessed and may G0d guide and strengthen you.
---------------------------------

Do you think Lox needs strengthening? And why?

And you say little bro, are you his follower?

And why not just talk to me, you know I'm not perfect, but I am a person, as you and Lox. Or is the problem that I want to be personable like real Brothers should be?.. I accept you for who you are Gerard, I have no problems with that. Are you willing to accept others Gerard, or just those who post Scriptures with 1% personal connection in the text? "it is always good to read from you" Like you haven't read that 30 times in the past? I don't understand you Gerard or Lox.

And I don't think your personal bond with Lox is any deeper then mine Gerard.
Is that the way you people choose to live? Like phantoms who pop in and pop out with no personal bonding and 0% depth of love to your Brethren and Sisters?

My only conclusion can be, your afraid to be you/human.
As thou everyone is just waiting to tare you to shreds.
Why live like that, why not take the chance that we are all people also just like you?

Can you enlighten me on this?

January 7th, 2011, 1:21 pm #6

Ghost.

coming.

ever be with the Lord.

and great glory.

heaven.

with his mighty angels,
this same Jesus who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty
angels,

when Christ was revealed in me I understood the light that is the LIFE of Man, but before the "MAN" could be formed in me, the Last Adam who is both God and Man (made from the HOLY SPIRIT BEING FORMED in the soul of the person who experiences him), I had to have the 'first man' in me revealed; the old man who has to be crucified with Christ to make "ONE NEW MAN" out of these 'twain' or two men in me:

the cross splits the old man as we see with the two thieves; one part goes to Paradise with Christ to "KNOW THE MAN JESUS"

and the other part of the thief goes to the earth (back to the experience of the body of sin) to buffet the soul that has Christ revealed in them and to them: this goes on till the 'body of sin' is overcome by the power of the cross in us, hence our old man is crucified so the body of sin can be destroyed: We are split after Christi s revealed in us and one part can NO LONGER SIN but the other part, the lower members don't have any goodness in them till we bring that goodness we received from above (our new head) to below, to the body that has to be sanctified to become part of the "body of the Lord" now and no longer the body of sin; God tells Paul that Gods grace given to him with CHRIST is sufficient for this and that Gods strength is made perfect in Paul's weakness now that he is in him both willing and doing the work.

we see this over and over in the scriptures.............once God gives you something, Satan is revealed as the FORCE or adversary who wants to rob and steal it from you, hence after Peter has Christ revealed to him, a few scriptures down, Jesus says, Peter, Satan has asked to "sift you as wheat" but I have prayed for you that YOUR FAITH fail you not:

this faith that is authored by God in us when CHRIST is revealed, is called the 'fiery trial of our faith" and this is why only a Christian gets to feel and experience the FULL FORCE OF SATAN against them; if you are still part of the world you are still part of the antichrist and he isn't angry with you yet...

you haven't left his Kingdom or intend to leave after all he gave to you to live in the world:

the PRICE of redemption is Gods own CHRIST for us.....hence Satan can not kill a child of God but he does get his "time" alloted to "test him" to prove to God that this soul is NOT WORTH SAVING

we see this with the story of JOB who was in his 'elder brothers house' and already perfect in all areas but one: Would he justify God for allowing Satan to sift him???

this is the trial of every true Christian because Satan's time is short in a Christian but his wrath is great against them for going AWOL

without this "man of sin" being revealed, this "man of lawlessness" this son of perdition, we haven't come to the "FULL KNOWLEDGE of good and evil" and only the full knowledge of both allows us to overcome evil with GOOD and pluck up the evil root of our tree, our consciousness:

the separation of these two forces are due to the coming of CHRIST who reveals them both within and in this revelation we go through a great tribulation of the soul but Christ WINS over Satan in us and overcomes

while we have the spirit of antichrist in us we can "behave" certain ways to benefit our selves

but we can NOT LOVE the way God loves us; we can not love others as we love ourselves either

these are the GIFTS of GOD TO US so we CAN be overcomers when our truth is revealed and we are set free from the works of darkness and the power of Satan over us......FOREVER

we don't have to be sifted anymore by him after this trial and we don't have to be born into another body because our spirit is dead to God still

the dust is Satan's food all the days of his life

he goes from body to body and robs soul after soul till that soul finds GOD and he finds God because his appointed time has come

he has finished his 6 days that Adam would toil by the sweat of his brow without God consciousness

he enters his REST, his Sabbath that Israel must KEEP to live

he understands then all things and why God did them as he did them and he experiences God putting Satan under his feet shortly after this revelation of Jesus Christ:

in other words he experiences the WHOLE WORD and lives by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of God after this;

he understands what it is to enter the Kingdom as a child (man) and he understands why it is written that PRAISE is perfected in this child and why God says he is in the PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE and why Judah means PRAISE OF GOD

he understands it all within his own experience

now to correlate this to the scripture that I copied from what you said Lox....

when I saw a part of me that was joined with Christ go to heaven and experienced this at the same time that a part of me was "left behind" to work out my salvation, I understood why Paul spoke in contradictory terms and why he is so difficult to understand:

I also understood how it could be written that we sit with Christ in heavenly places while we are experiencing him put down everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in us.....every vain imagination.......which is all we had before we had Christ

and I also understood how it could be said that the 'dead in Christ RISE FIRST" because the old man died to go to Paradise with him, was crucified with him to go with him....

but the body of sin was left behind to go through the fiery trial of our faith hence that which is alive will also be caught up after and so we shall be forever more with the Lord

that living part that was made alive by Christ now has to be corrected, hence God only chastens his sons and it is written that Christ brings many sons to glory.
Last edited by Harpazo on January 7th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

lox
lox

January 7th, 2011, 1:34 pm #7

---------------------------------

Do you think Lox needs strengthening? And why?

And you say little bro, are you his follower?

And why not just talk to me, you know I'm not perfect, but I am a person, as you and Lox. Or is the problem that I want to be personable like real Brothers should be?.. I accept you for who you are Gerard, I have no problems with that. Are you willing to accept others Gerard, or just those who post Scriptures with 1% personal connection in the text? "it is always good to read from you" Like you haven't read that 30 times in the past? I don't understand you Gerard or Lox.

And I don't think your personal bond with Lox is any deeper then mine Gerard.
Is that the way you people choose to live? Like phantoms who pop in and pop out with no personal bonding and 0% depth of love to your Brethren and Sisters?

My only conclusion can be, your afraid to be you/human.
As thou everyone is just waiting to tare you to shreds.
Why live like that, why not take the chance that we are all people also just like you?

Can you enlighten me on this?
Im sorry you are troubled by my post or that you don't see me here much. I read your post and so many times what you said was troublesome and did not want to engage that. But those are past posts and hope things get better between you and the Lord over your life.

I read your testimony yesterday and am glad for you!

Our bond is:And above all these things [put on] charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

lox
lox

January 7th, 2011, 1:48 pm #8

what you say and Gerard says as you try to communicate with him reminds me instantly about this scripture:

But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all [men],

And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

Paul admonishes us:Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

We have much "homework" to do Tim....

Tim
Tim

January 7th, 2011, 11:08 pm #9

We have much "homework" to do Tim....
------------------------------------

Yes we do Lox friend.
I think I had the worst year of my life last year. I think dealing with my Prostate Caner was worse then my mom passing away, I was laid up for 4 months, basically all summer. However my mom passing away Jan 5 2010 was very difficult also. But my dad is doing OK with it now.

Also note Lox; John 12:49
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jesus was on a mission from GOD, not here to talk about Himself, but to represent the Father. But I think our mission is a little different. We are all children waiting for approval to be adopted. All Scriptures are very important, but also is the charity of sharing our personal thoughts for bondability.

Laughter, joy and dance and sing is also an important part of Biblical life.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Pick up a dandelion and blow the seeds from it, and share how that felt

We were created for HIS pleasure, and like minded to HIM, there for enjoy the creation and be of good cheer, while keeping the Commandments.

If a person can't keep the Commandments while enjoying GOD' Great Creation, then that's a problem that needs regent attention. We should never risk sinning to enjoy the Creation.

We have about 1" of snow here on all the tree branches, and it's just beautiful! That's not in the Bible, but to see the beauty of GOD by what HE has created is.

Enjoy my friend Lox, and be of good cheer

The Truth sets us free Lox
GOD and HIS Son Jesus our Lord, and the Commandments is the Truth!
Keep the Truth always, and be free to enjoy my friend

One main problem that concerns me, is how many people have no idea of what is going to happen soon in the future. That weighs heavy on my heart, and saddens me.

Prophecy is held higher then even Charity in the Holy Bible, and I understand why. But sadly so many people think the Bible is full of sheep herder story's.

1 Corinthians 13:13
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

Revelation 19:10..
for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Yes my work in the Lord is clear cut.

Lox did you know Prophecy is for the nonbelievers?
John 14:29
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

Lox, you do good work, I just wish I knew you better

May peace and joy fill your heart and the pleasure of a Great Creation, given to you to have dominion over

January 8th, 2011, 5:23 am #10

Im sorry you are troubled by my post or that you don't see me here much. I read your post and so many times what you said was troublesome and did not want to engage that. But those are past posts and hope things get better between you and the Lord over your life.

I read your testimony yesterday and am glad for you!

Our bond is:And above all these things [put on] charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Don't sweat it Lox....

i AM NOT feeling i have to defend my speaking to you.

Be blessed a nd be well my good friend.

ger