Is This True, Nucc...?

Is This True, Nucc...?

March 13th, 2010, 3:04 pm #1

Is This TRUE, Nucc...?

<blockquote>Nucc Said: Well Yvonne, I hate to continue to be a bearer of bad news to you but I have prayed for you. I pray for everbody because that's what REAL CHRISTIANS do in obedience to God's Word. We pray for those IN THE CHURCH, OUTSIDE THE CHURCH, and we ALSO pray for our worst enemies om Tueday evenings at the church. -- [SIC]
If it IS True...
Then...
I would like to request that...
You print this out...
And...
-- Pass some copies to your Prayer Partners.

Oh, c'mon Nucc...
March 9 2010 at 9:13 AM
Pope Reverend I, BV (Login PRev1)
Sufi

Response to Being obedient to God's Word is NOT persecution Yvonne (moved up)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't give a Rat's Patooty about being "obedient" to God's word.
-- That's already been proven.

<blockquote> -- Link to YouTube Video: SBP 09: Jesus Says -- GIVE...
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCt3lr4- ... r_embedded
Heck...
-- UNBELIEVERS are More Obedient to God's Word than YOU Are.
Because...
The WORD of GOD...
-- Is Written On Their HEARTS...!

Actions speak louder than words, Nucc...
And, so far...
It would appear as though...
-- THEY are Godly...
And...
-- You aren't.

Now, you know...
The Saddleback Project IS Officially Finished...
So, there's no more Keychain Offer...
But...
That doesn't mean that YOU can't still REPENT...
And SHOW that YOU Really ARE...
-- Obedient to the Word of God...!

Jesus said that...
Those who would follow HIM should...
-- "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you." (Matthew 5:42)
-- "Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back." (Luke 6:30)

You've got the address, Nucc.
Cyber-Assembly of $ecular Hedonists
130-8191 Westminster Hwy
Unit #532
Richmond, BC, Canada
V6X 1A7
And...
You know what you have to do...
So, go ahead...
-- Show us that God's Word Lives IN You.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>
Let's see how many of THEM...
Are willing to be...
-- Obedient to God's Word.

C'mon Nucc...
Be a Mensch...
I mean...
-- What's the worst case scenario...?

Either they will Stop Everything...
And Gather up a Collection...
-- To be sent to the $acred Postal Box...
Or...
You will all gather 'round and Pray for... Me.

Either way...
The only skin off your nose...
Is the time it will take you...
-- To print and hand out...
-- A few copies of this post.

Now, Remember...
The actual Amount of ANY Gift of Love...
-- Is NOT important.

One Dollar, Two Dollars, Five...
-- Twenty, Fifty, One Hundred Dollars...
Or... MORE.
-- THAT Is NOT Important.

What's Important is the Heartfelt Sincerity...
-- Of those who Choose to GIVE.

It's important because...
The Lord LOVES a Cheerful Giver.

Soooooo...
-- Loving, Kind and Generous...
Or...
-- Spiteful, Stingy and Selfish...
-- Jesus Will KNOW.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

Striver
Striver

March 13th, 2010, 5:26 pm #2

They just cannot grasp what the Bible means. You can lay it out for them in the simplest way possible and they just cannot get it.. Their minds are in that place through which all minds have to pass...that of course includes our own. What place?

Their minds are in their emotional-worship stage of evolution. Their present place on the Path necessitates there being something for them to worship, so they've created an object of worship and aren't going to change until the evolutionary process has brought them to their twelve year old Jeus stage, have evolved past their current stage, see the need for "Transfiguration" as the Bible puts it (and we've all been there in our spiritual growth) and become innovative. If they can't bring themselves to believe their Bibles, which the changes made by them to scripture prove they cannot, we can harly expect them to believe us.

The only reason I post is because the woman who introduced my wife and I to esoteric teaching suggested I, "broadcast seed." Who knows, there just might be some prepared, fertile ground out there who has left exotericism behind but (as yet) has not replaced it with a direction. It is not, never has been, my intention to "save" anyone. One hundred lbs. of groceries cannot be put into a one pound bag. Nor should that be tried.. The one pound bag will evolve "on its own" to where it holds 100pounds of groceries. However, suggestions can be made which just might fall on those with the ears to hear and "speed-up" the process.

At certain periods in history, the kingdom of heaven has to be taken by force. We can't have primates with just enough mentality and desire to want to dominate other nations, running and playing with nuclear weapons. They have to be jolted out of their tribal brains as quickly as possible. So we do, however minuscule, whatever amount of electricity we can. Our "divine cattle-prod???" Just joking Fundies, just joking!!! Are you laughing?!

There is scripture which covers this fertile, infertile, mental ground refered to above. It's either the 12th or 14th chapter in Matthew. Oh well, as usual, I've talked too much. Catch you later!!! Remember thou, to keep holy the Sabbath!! The hell with those other days!! Oh yes, "God Bless America." What about the rest of the planet? Well, they can go have carnal knowledge of themselves. All true Christians know Earth is an American Fundamentalist Christian planet.

I said I was going to shut-up, didn't I?

March 14th, 2010, 1:32 pm #3

Is This TRUE, Nucc...?

<blockquote>Nucc Said: Well Yvonne, I hate to continue to be a bearer of bad news to you but I have prayed for you. I pray for everbody because that's what REAL CHRISTIANS do in obedience to God's Word. We pray for those IN THE CHURCH, OUTSIDE THE CHURCH, and we ALSO pray for our worst enemies om Tueday evenings at the church. -- [SIC]
If it IS True...
Then...
I would like to request that...
You print this out...
And...
-- Pass some copies to your Prayer Partners.

Oh, c'mon Nucc...
March 9 2010 at 9:13 AM
Pope Reverend I, BV (Login PRev1)
Sufi

Response to Being obedient to God's Word is NOT persecution Yvonne (moved up)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't give a Rat's Patooty about being "obedient" to God's word.
-- That's already been proven.

<blockquote> -- Link to YouTube Video: SBP 09: Jesus Says -- GIVE...
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCt3lr4- ... r_embedded
Heck...
-- UNBELIEVERS are More Obedient to God's Word than YOU Are.
Because...
The WORD of GOD...
-- Is Written On Their HEARTS...!

Actions speak louder than words, Nucc...
And, so far...
It would appear as though...
-- THEY are Godly...
And...
-- You aren't.

Now, you know...
The Saddleback Project IS Officially Finished...
So, there's no more Keychain Offer...
But...
That doesn't mean that YOU can't still REPENT...
And SHOW that YOU Really ARE...
-- Obedient to the Word of God...!

Jesus said that...
Those who would follow HIM should...
-- "Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you." (Matthew 5:42)
-- "Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back." (Luke 6:30)

You've got the address, Nucc.
130-8191 Westminster Hwy
Unit #532
Richmond, BC, Canada
V6X 1A7
And...
You know what you have to do...
So, go ahead...
-- Show us that God's Word Lives IN You.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>
Let's see how many of THEM...
Are willing to be...
-- Obedient to God's Word.

C'mon Nucc...
Be a Mensch...
I mean...
-- What's the worst case scenario...?

Either they will Stop Everything...
And Gather up a Collection...
-- To be sent to the $acred Postal Box...
Or...
You will all gather 'round and Pray for... Me.

Either way...
The only skin off your nose...
Is the time it will take you...
-- To print and hand out...
-- A few copies of this post.

Now, Remember...
The actual Amount of ANY Gift of Love...
-- Is NOT important.

One Dollar, Two Dollars, Five...
-- Twenty, Fifty, One Hundred Dollars...
Or... MORE.
-- THAT Is NOT Important.

What's Important is the Heartfelt Sincerity...
-- Of those who Choose to GIVE.

It's important because...
The Lord LOVES a Cheerful Giver.

Soooooo...
-- Loving, Kind and Generous...
Or...
-- Spiteful, Stingy and Selfish...
-- Jesus Will KNOW.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
We pray for the physically and mentally sick and the spiritually blind, like yourself and we pray that God will make Himself KNOWN to those who are TRULY SEEKERS of truth.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Last edited by Forerunner on March 14th, 2010, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 14th, 2010, 2:00 pm #4

So, go ahead...
Print out a few copies of that post...
And pass 'em around at Tuesday Evening's Prayer Fest.

My guess is that they'll ALLLL Cop Out.
Not a Single ONE will be Obedient...
To The Words of their Lord and Saviour...

NONE Will Give...
-- To him who asks of them.
NONE Will Give...
-- To Even ONE who asks of them.
NONE Will be Obedient to the Words of Jesus.
ALL will fall short...
ALL. WILL. SIN.

All will prove themselves to be...
-- Hypocrites...
Just like yourself.

But, then again...
I'm guessing that you don't have the BALLS to follow through on it.
Really, Nucc...
The people at your Tuesday Evening Prayer Party...
Aren't going to find out about my little request...
Because YOU aren't going to bother to tell them.

And...
Why is that, Nucc...?
What is it that you're afraid of... eh...?

Are you afraid that some of THEM...
Might be MOVED by the HOLY SPIRIT...
To OBEY the Words of your Lord and Saviour...?

Are you afraid that some of THEM...
Might be MOVED...
-- To GIVE...??

No need to worry about that, Nucc.
They're "christians"...
-- Just like you.

The Love of Mammon runs as Strong within them...
As it does within YOU.

They'll choose to "pray" for the soul of this Lowly Reprobate...
Before they choose to be Obediant to the Words of Jesus...
And... Part... With One Red Cent.

You've got nothing to fear...
But, Fear itself, Nucc...
Sooooo...
Go ahead...
Print out a few copies of that post...
And Pass 'em around.

Let's see what happens.

-PRev1-

March 14th, 2010, 2:11 pm #5

what I'm doing is adequate? Hopefully, one day you'll see you were soundly defeated by truth.

March 14th, 2010, 2:16 pm #6

They just cannot grasp what the Bible means. You can lay it out for them in the simplest way possible and they just cannot get it.. Their minds are in that place through which all minds have to pass...that of course includes our own. What place?

Their minds are in their emotional-worship stage of evolution. Their present place on the Path necessitates there being something for them to worship, so they've created an object of worship and aren't going to change until the evolutionary process has brought them to their twelve year old Jeus stage, have evolved past their current stage, see the need for "Transfiguration" as the Bible puts it (and we've all been there in our spiritual growth) and become innovative. If they can't bring themselves to believe their Bibles, which the changes made by them to scripture prove they cannot, we can harly expect them to believe us.

The only reason I post is because the woman who introduced my wife and I to esoteric teaching suggested I, "broadcast seed." Who knows, there just might be some prepared, fertile ground out there who has left exotericism behind but (as yet) has not replaced it with a direction. It is not, never has been, my intention to "save" anyone. One hundred lbs. of groceries cannot be put into a one pound bag. Nor should that be tried.. The one pound bag will evolve "on its own" to where it holds 100pounds of groceries. However, suggestions can be made which just might fall on those with the ears to hear and "speed-up" the process.

At certain periods in history, the kingdom of heaven has to be taken by force. We can't have primates with just enough mentality and desire to want to dominate other nations, running and playing with nuclear weapons. They have to be jolted out of their tribal brains as quickly as possible. So we do, however minuscule, whatever amount of electricity we can. Our "divine cattle-prod???" Just joking Fundies, just joking!!! Are you laughing?!

There is scripture which covers this fertile, infertile, mental ground refered to above. It's either the 12th or 14th chapter in Matthew. Oh well, as usual, I've talked too much. Catch you later!!! Remember thou, to keep holy the Sabbath!! The hell with those other days!! Oh yes, "God Bless America." What about the rest of the planet? Well, they can go have carnal knowledge of themselves. All true Christians know Earth is an American Fundamentalist Christian planet.

I said I was going to shut-up, didn't I?
<blockquote>Striver Said: They just cannot grasp what the Bible means.
It's worse than that...
They don't even accept what they THINK It Means.

After all...
These two passages should be clear enough...

And yet...
The "Unbelievers" were obedient to the Word...
While the "believers"...
-- Made excuses.

Reminds me of the parable of The Man Who Had Two Sons...
Matthew 21:28-31 --
28 "But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, `Son, go work today in the vineyard.' 29 "And he answered, `I will not'; but afterward he regretted it and went. 30 "The man came to the second and said the same thing; and he answered, `I will, sir'; but he did not go. 31 "Which of the two did the will of his father?" They said, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you that the tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the kingdom of God before you.
So-called "christians"...
-- Like our dear brother, Nucc...
Say They Will...
But, then...
-- They Don't.

Look...
Nucc is already making excuses...
So he won't have to print out a few copies of that post...
And Pass them around at his Prayer Party on Tuesday Evening...!

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

March 14th, 2010, 2:25 pm #7

what I'm doing is adequate? Hopefully, one day you'll see you were soundly defeated by truth.

Well, excuse ME, Brother Nucc...
But...

What makes you believe that a "Servant of Satan"...
Would ask you to be Obedient to the Words of Jesus...?
-- Hmmmmmm...?

And...
When has being Disobedient to the Words of Jesus...
Ever been considered to be... "adequate"...?

Sorry, Nucc but...
You are FAR from being...
-- A "good and faithful servant".

-PRev1-

March 14th, 2010, 2:35 pm #8

...Pope does have a point.
I am not interested in testing your faith, or of those at your tuesday evening meetings, but I would like to see a reasonable rebuttal of Pope's point. Why do Christians, in general, not follow these particular words of Jesus?

"There is no known bible truth."

truthbetold
truthbetold

March 14th, 2010, 2:42 pm #9

Well, excuse ME, Brother Nucc...
But...

What makes you believe that a "Servant of Satan"...
Would ask you to be Obedient to the Words of Jesus...?
-- Hmmmmmm...?

And...
When has being Disobedient to the Words of Jesus...
Ever been considered to be... "adequate"...?

Sorry, Nucc but...
You are FAR from being...
-- A "good and faithful servant".

-PRev1-
It's not easy when one is confronted with conflicting cognitions in direct reference to one's beliefs, convictions and the likes. Dismissal is therefore so much more tempting than rebuttal where beliefs, conviction et al. are challenged.

And there's a revealing reason for that; often it's not even what is (explictly) stated people dismiss; they dismiss something else, they, intuitively, dismiss what is (implicitly) infered in relation to themselves.

It's not necessarily what is being posed, people don't like, it's what it undeniably implies or infers, people detest - they detest what it threatens to reveal or is being revealed: their deepest and darkest secrets.

People "must" therefore dismiss because in doing so they also dismiss, they feel, what is implied in respect to themselves. Dismissal then, is nothing more than a repression response (a quite natural, psychological, protection mode - a coping strategy).

However, when repressed emotions build up, whole areas of natural thinking and behaviour begin to become mentally painful and the mind deals with this by learning, mostly subconsciously, to avoid situations that reminds it of these emotions. It's this "need to avoid", usually by dismissal, that sees the mind to perform in accordence with its state.

Unfortunately for people, dismissal doesn't make 'it' go away, to the contrary, dismissal, by its very nature, enforces it. No matter one's stance, its effect is directly proportional.

Gnothi Seauton

March 14th, 2010, 2:51 pm #10

...Pope does have a point.
I am not interested in testing your faith, or of those at your tuesday evening meetings, but I would like to see a reasonable rebuttal of Pope's point. Why do Christians, in general, not follow these particular words of Jesus?

"There is no known bible truth."
130-8191 Westminster Hwy
Unit #532
Richmond, BC, Canada
V6X 1A7

Why would people who want to glorify God give money to further antichrist projects?

http://reocities.com/Athens/forum/8237/

Now you KNOW the TRUTH TS