Is the soul dependent upon Earth and air and water????

Is the soul dependent upon Earth and air and water????

Tim
Tim

May 20th, 2012, 5:19 am #1

And your answer;

And is the flesh and blood body of a soul dependent upon Earth and air and water?..
And your answer;

Is there a difference between you body and your soul?
And your answer;

Thank you.
Tim

May 20th, 2012, 2:26 pm #2

there are two words for soul in the Bible

neshama which is the DIVINE IMAGE and it only needs the LIGHT which is the LIFE of Man

the nephesh or animal soul without the neshama (candle of the LORD that is lit by Messiah) needs the sensual experiences of EARTH till it is JOINED to the higher soul and then it can LIVE off the same energies the higher soul lives off of:

if the neshama is not lit, the animal soul requires sustenance from this level of existence which is a food chain....

but even here we don't have to eat animals and I know since I gave them up over six years ago:

recently I also gave up dairy because my eyes were opened even more to the CRUELTY of mankind against a species he lives with that is less powerful than he is because of the weapons man uses to hide behind:

I twitter animal causes more and more now because I can't bear the way they are treated:

I worked for 20 years to get people to see the EGO from their soul, but the ego can't see itself without the soul rising above it

once the soul rises above the ego, the soul is in charge of the ego but till then the ego is in charge:

the ego is what the Bible calls 'hell and death" since it sees only what is inside of the program called 'ego':

the ego is not the living part of us but the dead part and the soul dies because it believes this ego is real;

ego is the seed of the serpent which is the 'crooked will' in mankind and that is likened to the serpent:

the crooked will is not a good will but a will that does what is GOOD in its OWN EYES and for its OWN benefit and it doesn't care about the soul it oppresses which is the TRUE NATURE

now, the animate level of creation is seen in the animals man mistreats on a daily basis without even considering it:

where is like an animal (senses) he is the MOST BLIND...........he treats other animals like they are NOTHING unless they are personal pets, (just more ego):

this is my tweet for today.........that will go out to ministers (the most deluded beings about God and his purpose for the earth) and corporations and media, anyone and everyone I am led to tweet to till my number of tweets are up:

about Christians and Veganism:

most Christians are thinking "Heaven" is theirs so they don't care what happens to the earth which they believe Jesus will take them out of when he comes: They ignore that it is written Jesus RETURNS in his SAINTS (which is us who have experienced his RETURN already) and that JESUS walks the earth in us going about doing GOOD: (IT is also written God will destroy those who are destroying the EARTH and animals are a big part of the earth: The devil deceives the WHOLE world and most Christians are much more interested in the world and its politics and economics and corporations and $$$$ than a New heaven and a NEW earth where RIGHTEOUSNESS DWELLS: THEY will change when JESUS VISITS them as he visited us; only then are EYES open and when the EYE is single, the BODY (of Christ) is FULL of LIGHT

http://action.ciwf.org.uk/ea-action/act ... ce=message

explain to me how mankind can overlook this kind of cruelty?

http://www.causes.com/causes/556695-sto ... nother-dog

I will tell you how

if they really look at this, they will have to look at themselves and their agreement for the slaughtering of billions of animals a year for their taste buds:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

May 21st, 2012, 1:23 am #4

Most of my friends were farmers when growing up, cattle and hogs and turkeys and chickens.

People that abuse animals probably abuse people also.
Those are just abusive people.

I was a butcher when in High School, after School and on weekends.
And the animals are not torchered or treated inhumanly.

They are killed instantly with a bullet through the brain, and drop instantly and lifelessly to the floor.

And the truth is every animal would rather be free then to live in a safe and beautiful fenced in meadow or field with plenty of water and good food.

The animal mind....

Turkeys have their beaks clipped or they will kill each other, and they are typically housed under a roof because when it rains they will stare up at the rain until they drown.

And cattle have their horns clipped or they will kill each other and the farmers that feel and water them.

Large hogs are kept away from small ones or they will lay on them and kill them and they will also rape them and rip their vaginas out, and I know that sounds horrible but I've butchered small live pigs with their vagina hanging out 10 inches behind them.

History of eating meat....

Before Noah's Ark all humans were vegetarians. There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed, and there was no fear between mankind and animals. Then when Noah's Ark landed, God declares this; Genesis9:2

Genesis9:2
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats,

Then after Jesus returns as King or kings and Lord of lords this happens; Isaiah 11.6

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Did you know that?
Today people thing "Why would a lion or wolf fallow Noah into a big wooden boat?".... There was no dear between man and animal. That fear was not placed by God until after Noah's Ark landed. Then the fear is placed and the eating of meat flesh by man and animal.

What think ye?

yvonne
yvonne

May 21st, 2012, 3:59 pm #5

as long as you think nature wants us to treat animals this way, you are not MAN........

but you are in a long line of denial mankind prefers to feed its belly:

http://www.mfablog.org/2012/05/new-vide ... -pigs.html

I can no longer watch another of these videos since the images are burned into my heart forever, but for those who don't know, please consider what this industry makes you an accomplice to if you continue to ignore the truth because it is not easy to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrI7ftMuuQg

agricultural secrets; 9 things you should know about the food you eat:

http://www.alternet.org/story/155340/big_agriculture's_big_secrets:_9_things_you_need_to_know_about_the_food_you_eat?page=entire

Iceman
Iceman

May 21st, 2012, 5:37 pm #6

You hit on a subject I totally agree with you on. People who treat animals unkindly are the lowest form of animal Commercializing creatures of this earth is a sick distorted sort of depravity.

Sadly the products that come from these abused animals is very poor in quality. For instance most people have never eaten real Butter - not the garbage sold in super markets. This unhealthy food returns to people to cause sickness and disease. A form of what goes around comes around.

The Tao teaches the emotional mind (ego) must be controled by the wisdom mind (spirit). Few people realize the power the emotional mind has over them. It is diffiult to follow the "Way".

I'll sign any petition that ends the suffering of Mother Earths creatures. Thanks for the sites.

May 21st, 2012, 6:25 pm #7

and told myself to respond once I did this post to Art elsewhere as I promised I would.

Delighted to see your post and comments, Ice. I am at One with both yourself and Yvonne here.

"The most callous, stupid things were done just because regulations required them...It was not until 1983, for example, that U.S. federal agencies stated that substances known to be caustic irritants such as lye, ammonia, and oven cleaners, did not need to be tested on the eyes of conscious rabbits. "
Peter Singer, Animal Liberation

Love
Jackie

May 22nd, 2012, 1:47 am #8

I knew the two of you are on board in these matters since you two love the earth, nature and understand man's need to care for her:

I appreciate your love for mother earth and her creation:) it makes me feel connected to you two on that level for sure:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 22nd, 2012, 1:50 am #9

Most of my friends were farmers when growing up, cattle and hogs and turkeys and chickens.

People that abuse animals probably abuse people also.
Those are just abusive people.

I was a butcher when in High School, after School and on weekends.
And the animals are not torchered or treated inhumanly.

They are killed instantly with a bullet through the brain, and drop instantly and lifelessly to the floor.

And the truth is every animal would rather be free then to live in a safe and beautiful fenced in meadow or field with plenty of water and good food.

The animal mind....

Turkeys have their beaks clipped or they will kill each other, and they are typically housed under a roof because when it rains they will stare up at the rain until they drown.

And cattle have their horns clipped or they will kill each other and the farmers that feel and water them.

Large hogs are kept away from small ones or they will lay on them and kill them and they will also rape them and rip their vaginas out, and I know that sounds horrible but I've butchered small live pigs with their vagina hanging out 10 inches behind them.

History of eating meat....

Before Noah's Ark all humans were vegetarians. There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed, and there was no fear between mankind and animals. Then when Noah's Ark landed, God declares this; Genesis9:2

Genesis9:2
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats,

Then after Jesus returns as King or kings and Lord of lords this happens; Isaiah 11.6

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Did you know that?
Today people thing "Why would a lion or wolf fallow Noah into a big wooden boat?".... There was no dear between man and animal. That fear was not placed by God until after Noah's Ark landed. Then the fear is placed and the eating of meat flesh by man and animal.

What think ye?
LOL@tim "And cattle have their horns clipped or they will kill each other and the farmers that feel and water them. "

"L" and "D" are so far away from each other on the Keyboard. An innocent mistake, or a farmer freudian?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

Tim
Tim

May 22nd, 2012, 2:16 am #10

ya, I meant feed.

oops

I guess feeling them is part of the job too if a calf birth goes wrong.