Is everone still here?.... 70%....

Is everone still here?.... 70%....

Tim
Tim

May 21st, 2011, 11:31 pm #1

I am, about 70% which is typical for me. The other 30% was raptured at birth

Funny ha?

The other 30% sleeps until my adrenalin gets going.

Quote
Share

Joined: November 4th, 2006, 5:18 pm

May 22nd, 2011, 2:21 am #2





"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 8th, 2007, 6:53 am

May 22nd, 2011, 2:41 am #3

i haven't been here for some time now....
Quote
Like
Share

Tim
Tim

May 22nd, 2011, 3:08 am #4



too funny
Laughter is good for the heart and soul
Quote
Share