Interesting question: Who doubts that I'm a Christian?

Interesting question: Who doubts that I'm a Christian?

July 12th, 2010, 3:15 am #1

I'm being pressed on my beliefs and it begs an interesting question. Obviously only God's answer really matters. There's an interesting point to be made, though.

July 12th, 2010, 3:50 am #3

ha.. That is awesome.

July 12th, 2010, 3:53 am #4

I'm being pressed on my beliefs and it begs an interesting question. Obviously only God's answer really matters. There's an interesting point to be made, though.
you know your relationship with Christ......those whom are doing this are low and pathetic......people should edify and raise the spirits of those......whom are seeking His truth....

jay for one.....has real problems....

http://www.network54.com/Forum/178694/m ... +it+at+HIR

Re: You refused to discuss it at HIR
July 11 2010 at 7:37 PM
No score for this post
Jay (Login BrotherJ)
folks

Response to You refused to discuss it at HIR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB I have no problem sharing but I am not getting into a bunch of mud slinging crap as some like to do. As I stated this is not the type of discussion to be conducted where there are mockers and scoffers basically it is a topic for believers to discuss...where it is being propagated presently the mockers and scoffers reside or run a muck...people that make comments when I was a Christian etc etc. If you are truly s Christian you know this and will admit it imv. Sure I can respond to all your questions but I am not interested in the noobs, mondo's gerard's etc non Christian crap and I certainly am no interested in cultic dung. We can discuss Christ and accepting Him as Saviour and Lord there.

Please Seam....I know you cannot even seem to be my 'friend' or even seem to have any comradery with me.......so i do not expect any response...amd i understand ........but personally.....you act and show the fruits of a person who....IS a man of G-d.

I am sorry too if me saying this adds to any problems you might get....again...i understand.

Hope you and your wife are well.

gerard

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 12th, 2010, 3:53 am #5

and they know that all protestants go to hell.

Apostolics know that you have to be full body immersed, if you leave an ankle or something out then you'll end up like Achilles, dead.

I of course maintain that I can be a Christian (in an acceptable sense to me at least) by honouring certain ethics that Jesus brought to the table, (although as he was only human, I also consider some suggestions to be a little unlikely to work.) What I find strange is that right wing Christians obviously also refuse to offer the other cheek as well, knowing that it only invites trouble, but just obfusicate the bits of the bible that they ignore, and refuse to admit the bits of the bible they disagree with. Sure its all literally true but buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzz and thats why they do what they do but in literal agreement with the holy bible.

Everyone has their own measure of what is a true christian, but its always defined to suit their own self.

I dont have anything hanging on what others think, its not like I'm going to heaven or hell if you disagree.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 12th, 2010, 3:57 am #6

ha.. That is awesome.
an end to the eternal debate!!!

vs

July 12th, 2010, 4:37 am #7

That thread between you and Jay leaves no doubt

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

JVH

July 12th, 2010, 4:40 am #8

We all are Christ as it is anyway, we're born that way.

<p align="right">When dealing with abstractions
one should treat them as such
if not, one is mistaken, dishonest
or ...... but let's not go there .....

<p align="center">
<p align="center">If "your" 'God' happens to like and dislike
the same things you do, it kind of exposes
the mystery ... doesn't it?

<p align="left">If believers would actually know
what they claim, they would be
known as knowers, not as believers

People : intrinsically intelligent.

When people turn together, they could become a herd.
When people turn a herd, they could become sheeple.
When people turn sheeple, they could become dumb animals.
When people turn dumb animals, they become treated as such.

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

The human brain can only comprehend 3 categories to put information in

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 12th, 2010, 4:44 am #9

ian, then you surely cant be a christian.

Jay et al.. "see you defend non Christians...LOL and say you are a Christian....nooooob?"

You are with us or you are against us. Join our gestalt or you are out.

someone needs to prove magic exists and the earth is only 6000 years old first before I even have a chance of moving my understanding of biblical wisdom.

Who cares what the extremists think anyway? Bin Laden isnt the only religious fanatic out there with an attitude.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 12th, 2010, 4:47 am #10

We all are Christ as it is anyway, we're born that way.

<p align="right">When dealing with abstractions
one should treat them as such
if not, one is mistaken, dishonest
or ...... but let's not go there .....

<p align="center">
<p align="center">If "your" 'God' happens to like and dislike
the same things you do, it kind of exposes
the mystery ... doesn't it?

<p align="left">If believers would actually know

People : intrinsically intelligent.

When people turn together, they could become a herd.
When people turn a herd, they could become sheeple.
When people turn sheeple, they could become dumb animals.
When people turn dumb animals, they become treated as such.

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

The human brain can only comprehend 3 categories to put information in
If believers would actually know

They are indeed not knowers, and tend to forget that instantly.

"Faith" also is a word that allows more respect for a baseless guess than it should.