Infinity and the mind.... My theory....

Infinity and the mind.... My theory....

Tim
Tim

January 22nd, 2011, 8:10 am #1

I'm just saying this as I think of, so bare with me

Infinity is the concept of endlessness.

The human mind likes to understand things as a whole object.
If you cannot see something in your mind completely it becomes unknown.

Off the main subject for a moment; I know most of you don't like Bible Scriptures but listen to these 3 short verses;
2 Chronicles6:18
But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee

2 Chronicles2:6
But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then

1 Kings8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee

GOD cannot be contained. Therefor infinity is His home.

Back to the subject; When we try to imagine infinity it seems unimaginable. And that's because it is.

When you find infinity unimaginable your mind is working properly. Because infinity can not be captured to view as an item in the mind.

Other wise as one person pointed out, the Universe only goes 4.7 billion light years away in any direction from earth. Then that becomes the conclusion of infinity. As astronomers seek to see deeper into the endlessness of where we live.

When in reality infinity is endless.

You cannot contain endlessness, nether can it be comprehended as an object nor item that the mind can fully see nor picture.

Imagine a coffee cup. You can see in your mind its total. Its density of material and its different densities from outer shell to air pockets inside the material it is made of. Total understanding.

Infinite numbers of planets and galaxies cannot be contained to view in the imagination. In fact numbers can not count infinity. The number 0 which is actually not a number can only represent infinity.

Unless you believe we live in a bubble that could just be a paper weight on a desk, then you will share this theory I reasoned to and express your thoughts.

And if you don't agree with my theory I expect and respect your thoughts as well

Love to you all, eternally or infinity

Bro Tim, a Jesus believer.

JVH

January 22nd, 2011, 8:47 am #2

Last edited by JVH on January 22nd, 2011, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

January 22nd, 2011, 9:39 am #3

Your claim: "When we try to imagine infinity it seems unimaginable. And that's because it is."
If true, no use trying to do so then; to theorize it, because by your own admission it is unimaginable as it is anyway ... which goes for you as well then.
Remember: If what you pose as true is true, then what it implies or infers must be true as well. If it isn't, then there is something amiss with what is posed as true.
---------------------------------------------

So you live in a bubble 8-DJ?

By the way the name 8-DJ is for pussies who hide and are afraid to be human.

Anyway 8-DJ your claims show your mind is in a bubble.

Be in a bubble and a slave to the super rich who control this world.

Its a game to them, but it is life and death to you.

Play the game or BREAK the bubble, its up to YOU.

Love ya 8-JD in Jesus.
Bro Tim.

Tim
Tim

January 22nd, 2011, 11:27 am #4

or they will kill you.

Bring me with you.

And I will see you live.

Killing is old to me.

Killing is a way of life.

Killing is how USA finds new people to be charged!

Sickness is the deep truth of USA.

Bro Tim.

JVH

January 22nd, 2011, 12:08 pm #5

Your claim: "When we try to imagine infinity it seems unimaginable. And that's because it is."
If true, no use trying to do so then; to theorize it, because by your own admission it is unimaginable as it is anyway ... which goes for you as well then.
Remember: If what you pose as true is true, then what it implies or infers must be true as well. If it isn't, then there is something amiss with what is posed as true.
---------------------------------------------

So you live in a bubble 8-DJ?

By the way the name 8-DJ is for pussies who hide and are afraid to be human.

Anyway 8-DJ your claims show your mind is in a bubble.

Be in a bubble and a slave to the super rich who control this world.

Its a game to them, but it is life and death to you.

Play the game or BREAK the bubble, its up to YOU.

Love ya 8-JD in Jesus.
Bro Tim.
Last edited by JVH on January 22nd, 2011, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 22nd, 2011, 2:23 pm #6

I'm just saying this as I think of, so bare with me

Infinity is the concept of endlessness.

The human mind likes to understand things as a whole object.
If you cannot see something in your mind completely it becomes unknown.

Off the main subject for a moment; I know most of you don't like Bible Scriptures but listen to these 3 short verses;
2 Chronicles6:18
But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee

2 Chronicles2:6
But who is able to build him an house, seeing the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain him? who am I then

1 Kings8:27
But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee

GOD cannot be contained. Therefor infinity is His home.

Back to the subject; When we try to imagine infinity it seems unimaginable. And that's because it is.

When you find infinity unimaginable your mind is working properly. Because infinity can not be captured to view as an item in the mind.

Other wise as one person pointed out, the Universe only goes 4.7 billion light years away in any direction from earth. Then that becomes the conclusion of infinity. As astronomers seek to see deeper into the endlessness of where we live.

When in reality infinity is endless.

You cannot contain endlessness, nether can it be comprehended as an object nor item that the mind can fully see nor picture.

Imagine a coffee cup. You can see in your mind its total. Its density of material and its different densities from outer shell to air pockets inside the material it is made of. Total understanding.

Infinite numbers of planets and galaxies cannot be contained to view in the imagination. In fact numbers can not count infinity. The number 0 which is actually not a number can only represent infinity.

Unless you believe we live in a bubble that could just be a paper weight on a desk, then you will share this theory I reasoned to and express your thoughts.

And if you don't agree with my theory I expect and respect your thoughts as well

Love to you all, eternally or infinity

Bro Tim, a Jesus believer.
The Bible says...
-- The Lord your God is One.
-- There is no other.

The Number One...
Represents...
-- Infinity.

Think about it.
But...
Don't think too hard...
-- (Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.)

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --

January 22nd, 2011, 5:35 pm #7

it represents the "END" of the ego's (Egypt) dominance so the SOUL (Israel) can be ONE with God:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

January 22nd, 2011, 5:52 pm #8

we see this "ego" coming to an end right in the beginning:

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Abraham (father of many nations) is the name of the first soul that experiences this reality....

Gen 15:12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.

from there, Israel as a whole experiences this "END" of one mind (ego-Egypt) before they can be taken out of it....

Exd 10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness [which] may be felt.

ME: I understand what it means that this darkness can be 'FELT' because it is the EXPERIENCE of the end and not just a thought about it....

Exd 10:22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

about the cry of the soul when it is finished being within the ego.....

Jos 24:7 And when they cried unto the LORD, he put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season.

and again....

1Sa 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

the darkness is really HOLINESS but this is as NOTHING to the ego....since it can't see or grasp it...

2Sa 22:29 For thou [art] my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

1Ki 8:12 Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

2Ch 6:1 Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

ME: the darkness of the ego is light to the soul and the darkness of the soul is the light of the ego (oppression for the soul)

that is why it is written, woe to him who calls darkness and light......the ego light is not the light of LIFE, the LIGHT Of the LIFE of man

Isa 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call [thee] by thy name, [am] the God of Israel.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

Isa 50:10 Who [is] among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh [in] darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.

Isa 58:10 And [if] thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness [be] as the noonday:

Isa 59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, [but] we walk in darkness.

Isa 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Dan 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what [is] in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Joe 2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, [even] to the years of many generations.

Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Amo 4:13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what [is] his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, [is] his name.

Amo 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end [is] it for you? the day of the LORD [is] darkness, and not light.

the ego that desires the day of the LORD does so in vain: It is darkness to the ego, and not light

Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD [shall be] a light unto me.

Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.

Zep 1:15 That day [is] a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

Mat 4:16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great [is] that darkness!

Mat 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

this is why I have written of this day for 18 years to warn that it is coming....it came to me and I know what the experience is like

the seperation of the ego (Egypt) from the soul (Israel) is the most difficult time one ever experiences and will ever experience, hence it is called "JACOBS TROUBLE" or the travail of a woman

this LITERAL experience within our soul at the end of the ego puts a DIVIDE a separation between the old and new in us so that one can't cross over to the OTHER SIDE

Exd 14:20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness [to them], but it gave light by night [to these]: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

this is also the story of the rich man in gehenna.....and the poor man in Abraham's bosom

the separation between the soul and ego on the day of the LORD

the darkness lasts for Egypt till the ego has completely succumed to the POWER that is only going to be available to the SOUL

the TRUE POWER of love thy neighbor as thyself

which is anathema to the ego
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

JVH

January 22nd, 2011, 9:08 pm #9

How nice.

-it's not what you know that matters, it's what you can show true that does - truth is demonstrably fact and fact is demonstrably true - everything else ... mere opinion-

New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!

Tim
Tim

January 23rd, 2011, 3:08 am #10

The Bible says...
-- The Lord your God is One.
-- There is no other.

The Number One...
Represents...
-- Infinity.

Think about it.
But...
Don't think too hard...
-- (Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.)

-PRev1-

President Barrack Hussein Obama

-- Nobel Peace Prize, 2009 --
"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."
-- George Orwell, "1984" --
No, PR.
1 represents a singular item.
Infinity of galaxies and planets can not be represented as any number or item.
Only 0/zero can represent infinity. Because 0/zero is not a number.

Check mate