In response to JB's question...It was ALREADY put in a simple manner

March 21st, 2010, 12:30 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... ple+manner

The SECOND RESURRECTION is separated from the FIRST RESURRECTION by a 1000 years according to the Bible.

Rev 20:6
6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the SECOND DEATH has NO POWER, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. (NAS)

When this time is UP there will be the RESURRECTION of the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

Whether you are a BELIEVER or a NON-BELIEVER we will ALL BE RESURRECTED as Daniel 12:2 reveals...... Of all, many will rise to everlasting life and the OTHERS will rise to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

Dan 12:2
2 "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace {and} everlasting contempt. (NAS)

That's only hard to understand for UNBELIEVERS or those who say they are Christians but don't want to think like a Biblical Christian.

The FIRST DEATH is PHYSICAL, where the soul separates from the body. At the resurrection of believers, the departed soul in the bosom of Abraham is REUNITED with an EVERLASTING UNCORRUPTED VERSION of the same body that died physically as shown by Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of the NON-BELIEVER however, is ALSO a reuniting of the NON-BELIEVING SOUL with an EVERLASTING CORRUPTED VERSION of the same body that died physically. This SECOND DEATH is when this NON-BELIEVER is placed in the place of ETERNAL TORMENT .....WITHOUT EVER HAVING THE POSSIBITY of a restored fellowship with God EVER AGAIN.

Now THINK JB. Can you NOW DISTINGUISH the FIRST DEATH from the SECOND? The ball is NOW in YOUR court. Can you disprove me? Can ANYBODY DISPROVE ME?

Luke 16:26
26 And besides all this, between us and you (BELIEVER and NON-BELIEVER) a great chasm has been FIXED, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.' (NIV)

(brackets mine)

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

March 21st, 2010, 12:36 pm #2

Show me in the scriptures where it states the FIRST DEATH refers to a physical death? JB

PS: You appear to not know what the resurrection is either.
Last edited by daat on March 21st, 2010, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 21st, 2010, 12:41 pm #3

Think for a change JB. Leave your perpetual ignorance. When Christ resurrected, what did He resurrect from?

The ball is NOW in YOUR court. Can you disprove me? Can ANYBODY DISPROVE ME?

JB
JB

March 21st, 2010, 12:45 pm #4

do the research. JB

March 21st, 2010, 12:53 pm #5

Get used to it.

March 21st, 2010, 1:31 pm #6

The SECOND RESURRECTION is separated from the FIRST RESURRECTION by a 1000 years according to the Bible.

6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the SECOND DEATH has NO POWER, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. (NAS)

When this time is UP there will be the RESURRECTION of the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

Whether you are a BELIEVER or a NON-BELIEVER we will ALL BE RESURRECTED as Daniel 12:2 reveals...... Of all, many will rise to everlasting life and the OTHERS will rise to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

2 "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace {and} everlasting contempt. (NAS)

That's only hard to understand for UNBELIEVERS or those who say they are Christians but don't want to think like a Biblical Christian.

The FIRST DEATH is PHYSICAL, where the soul separates from the body. At the resurrection of believers, the departed soul in the bosom of Abraham is REUNITED with an EVERLASTING UNCORRUPTED VERSION of the same body that died physically as shown by Jesus Christ.

The resurrection of the NON-BELIEVER however, is ALSO a reuniting of the NON-BELIEVING SOUL with an EVERLASTING CORRUPTED VERSION of the same body that died physically. This SECOND DEATH is when this NON-BELIEVER is placed in the place of ETERNAL TORMENT .....WITHOUT EVER HAVING THE POSSIBITY of a restored fellowship with God EVER AGAIN.

Now THINK JB. Can you NOW DISTINGUISH the FIRST DEATH from the SECOND? The ball is NOW in YOUR court. Can you disprove me? Can ANYBODY DISPROVE ME?

26 And besides all this, between us and you (BELIEVER and NON-BELIEVER) a great chasm has been FIXED, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.' (NIV)

(brackets mine)

let me also remind you Nucc that a day with the LORD is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a DAY....the "DAY OF THE LORD" that comes to us all at an HOUR we do not expect it to come....at least I didn't expect it, but it came nevertheless....

Eph 2:1 And you [hath he quickened], ((((who were dead)))) in trespasses and sins;

Col 2:13 And ((((you, being dead))))) in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Mat 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and ((((let the dead bury their dead.)))))

Luk 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Christ risin in us is the FIRST resurrection.....

Jesus Christ said "I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE" right?

so once CHRIST RISES IN US, we are ALIVE and NO MORE DEAD in our sins, or dead in the "FIRST ADAM" in whom we all died

the first death is a state we are all born in physically.......we are not born alive, but DEAD to God

yet with Christ in us we have LIFE in us

but then, WE experience the SECOND DEATH, which is DYING WITH CHRIST (the cross)

look

Rom 6:8 Now if (((we be dead with Christ))), we believe that we shall also live with him:

I explained how the "BETTER RESURRECTION" is when we RISE WITH HIM, when our soul and CHRIST become "ONE NEW MAN"

and that new man has a NAME

Jesus

hence we are baptized INTO JESUS NAME

this is why people stumble over Jesus

even if CHRIST is revealed to them, like to Peter.....and Jesus even said flesh and blood did not reveal Christ but the FATHER
revealed Christ to Peter

yet after Satan asked to sift him further down the same chapter, Jesus said HE prays for Peter that his FAITH (given to him through the revelation of Christ) will FAIL him not.

this fiery trial of faith that one overcomes IS THE FIRE BAPTISM into JESUS name

after one understands CHRIST IN THEIR SOUL and AGREES with CHRIST, they MARRY according to their UNION OF WILLS

the marriage supper of the LAMB means the TWO WILLS AGREE and marry into ONE NEW WILL

and this ONE NEW WILL is ONE SPIRIT, and the name of that SOUL is JESUS

so we become HIS BODY and he becomes our head

so it is written

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Until CHRIST is brought forth, until the "mind of Christ" is given, we are lawless and do not understand the things or LAW OF GOD so we can AGREE with it or with Christ

but once we have CHRIST, we have to agree to be made ONE and as we agree with God in CHRIST, he makes us one to that extent

this extent that we are FREE, we don't sin anymore

to the degree that we don't agree, we continue to SIN or miss the mark of Gods LAW, the CODE I am talking about

see?
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 21st, 2010, 2:20 pm #7

(brackets mine)

Nucc you said;

Return to Index

March 21 2010 at 8:30 AM Nucc (Login Forerunner)
Sufi

ME: the first resurrection is CHRIST IN US, who then is our hope of Glory; He in us glorifies us when we agree and walk with him; Jesus said "TAKE UP YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW ME" because we have to DIE the second death with him as he RAISES us up in the first resurrection: The RICH man who had life in him, who didn't SIN since his youth, his second birth, didn't want to give up those RICHES and follow Jesus to the cross: He liked being alive .....like Abraham who had to give Isaac back to God to walk PERFECT before God, we too have to give CHRIST back to God to walk perfect before him: This is the second death but it doesn't hurt us; actually it gives OUR SOUL THE SAME LIFE that Christ has and makes us a NEW MAN, a NEW CREATION: Just having Christ is not enough: WE have to WALK IN THE SPIRIT that is given to us when Christ is given to us:

NUCC gave the scripture

ME: yes, since it is written it is the truth: but it doesn't contradict anything I said:

NUCC said....

ME: WRONG....the first resurrection is for the soul who brings forth Christ an and the second death is for the "old man" or spirit in us that follows Christ to the cross so the soul can be saved and marry Christ in the soul. Christ will not marry us while our first husband, our old man, our old spirit is still alive; Once the spirit of the soul who brings forth Christ goes to the cross and dies, it becomes ONE SPIRIT with CHRIST, hence a "NEW Man" or "he who is JOINED to the Lord is "ONE Spirit" I COR 6:17...then that soul which is alive will also rise with him and meet him in the air)...... when is that? WHEN THE SOUL submits to her NEW MAN, her new spirit or NEW and GOOD WILL in her that leads her. THE SOUL that brings Christ forth is alive....and this part of us also will RISE to be with Christ and so we shall be forever with the LORD:

NUCC said....

ME: yes, the soul rises to life because of CHRIST in the SOUL and the spirit in us rises to everlasting contempt because it is antichrist in us...it is not what GOES Into a man that defiles him but what COMES OUT OF HIM, and antichrist comes out of us: This is why we know it is our last days as a soul in the world: ANTICHRIST came out and we see many antichrists in the last days says John. Many souls have had antichrist kicked out of them and become the TEMPLE (house) of God. Antichrist sits in the Holy place of the temple (mathew 24) and this is our heart till he is kicked out by Christ in us:

Remember 1/3 of the angels (the 12 stars around the woman's head who gives birth to the man-child) are taken down to earth (our conscious mind) even while 2/3 of the stars remain in heaven, our new heart that now has CHRIST sitting on the throne where antichrist used to sit in us making himself God in us: ONCE we bring forth Christ as the 'first-ruits' of our soul, he is able to SAVE OUR SOUL and give life to our spirit (second birth) but not all at once; Part of our spirit goes to earth with Satan which is why PAUL could say that the "messengers of Satan" still buffeted him, even though He went to Paradise to "KNOW this man" (JESUS) and he didn't know if he was out of the body or not; it felt to him like he was and indeed it felt the same to me which is why I AGREE with all Paul says: After Christ sat down in me as the "man-child" in me joined to 2/3 of my spirit (new heavens-Israel within was visited by their KING), the new earth would come as the "mind" was renewed by the LIGHT within the heart that made MY MOUTH SPEAK from its abundance (law circumcised within the heart).

my mind had to be made new even as the tail of Satan and his messengers buffeted me for a long long time, till my MIND was RENEWED according to the WORD in my heart:

Nucc quoted and said....

ME: I explained that above....

Nucc continues...

ME: its not just about "thinking" like a Biblical Christian, it is BEING ONE WITH THE CHRIST OF THE BIBLE, having his mind to do the thinking for you and agreeing with it....

NUCC said...

ME: the first death is spiritual when Adam died and we all died with Adam: I explained that many times and the BIBLE says so; The first resurrection is when CHRIST RISES IN US or our soul rather gives birth to Christ which is why Jesus said if we do the WILL OF THE FATHER we are his MOTHER and brothers and sisters, three levels of recreation: Being in Abraham's bosom means being his DESCENDANT, and God is not a GOD OF THE DEAD but the LIVING: hence his descendants are ALIVE...

Nucc said...

ME: that is your fantasy but not written anywhere.....I explained the SECOND DEATH is when "DEATH AND HELL are cast into the lake of fire and that is GODS CONSUMING LOVE, which is why Paul was able to say it was a terrifing thing....he experienced it: THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM

and this is the wisdom from above.....it BURNS away all SIN IN US and all rebellion and everything that exalts itself against the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD

you have to PUT THE WORD together in the right way and that is impossible without first receiving the "MIND OF CHRIST" that does this work in us:

Nucc said

(
ME: yes, the CHASM is experienced when the "SPIRIT and SOUL" are severed by the WORD of God in us, the circumcision: ONE part goes to be in Abraham's bosom, our SOUL, which is the WOMAN that brings forth the "man-child"

but the other part can NOT CROSS OVER but dies in the fire....this is the old man....they are forever separated....like Israel was from EGYPT

once God severs these (HEBREWS 4) they will each go to a different destiny

I know because I experienced the whole thing 17 years ago..

March 21st, 2010, 3:05 pm #8

let me also remind you Nucc that a day with the LORD is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a DAY....the "DAY OF THE LORD" that comes to us all at an HOUR we do not expect it to come....at least I didn't expect it, but it came nevertheless....

Eph 2:1 And you [hath he quickened], ((((who were dead)))) in trespasses and sins;

Col 2:13 And ((((you, being dead))))) in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Mat 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and ((((let the dead bury their dead.)))))

Luk 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Christ risin in us is the FIRST resurrection.....

Jesus Christ said "I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE" right?

so once CHRIST RISES IN US, we are ALIVE and NO MORE DEAD in our sins, or dead in the "FIRST ADAM" in whom we all died

the first death is a state we are all born in physically.......we are not born alive, but DEAD to God

yet with Christ in us we have LIFE in us

but then, WE experience the SECOND DEATH, which is DYING WITH CHRIST (the cross)

look

Rom 6:8 Now if (((we be dead with Christ))), we believe that we shall also live with him:

I explained how the "BETTER RESURRECTION" is when we RISE WITH HIM, when our soul and CHRIST become "ONE NEW MAN"

and that new man has a NAME

Jesus

hence we are baptized INTO JESUS NAME

this is why people stumble over Jesus

even if CHRIST is revealed to them, like to Peter.....and Jesus even said flesh and blood did not reveal Christ but the FATHER
revealed Christ to Peter

yet after Satan asked to sift him further down the same chapter, Jesus said HE prays for Peter that his FAITH (given to him through the revelation of Christ) will FAIL him not.

this fiery trial of faith that one overcomes IS THE FIRE BAPTISM into JESUS name

after one understands CHRIST IN THEIR SOUL and AGREES with CHRIST, they MARRY according to their UNION OF WILLS

the marriage supper of the LAMB means the TWO WILLS AGREE and marry into ONE NEW WILL

and this ONE NEW WILL is ONE SPIRIT, and the name of that SOUL is JESUS

so we become HIS BODY and he becomes our head

so it is written

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Until CHRIST is brought forth, until the "mind of Christ" is given, we are lawless and do not understand the things or LAW OF GOD so we can AGREE with it or with Christ

but once we have CHRIST, we have to agree to be made ONE and as we agree with God in CHRIST, he makes us one to that extent

this extent that we are FREE, we don't sin anymore

to the degree that we don't agree, we continue to SIN or miss the mark of Gods LAW, the CODE I am talking about

see?
There is no use going on with the other Scriptures you pointed out because your beginning was from your misunderstanding of the word DAY in the phrase "Day of the Lord",

Jer 46:10
10 For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, so as to avenge himself on His foes; and the sword will devour and be satiated and drink its fill of their blood; for there will be a slaughter for the Lord GOD of hosts, in the land of the north by the river Euphrates.
(NAS)

The "DAY of the Lord" spoken of in OT is the day spoken of in regard to the Jewish nation. This is in regard to the FINAL BATTLE "ARMEGEDDON". Other scholars have different views. The GENERAL VIEW amongst Christians associates the day of the Lord with a period of time or a special day that will occur when Gods will and purpose for His world and for mankind will be fulfilled. In either case it is a time of judgment.

Acts 2:20
20 'The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and glorious day of the Lord shall come. (NAS)

2 Cor 1:14
14 just as you also partially did understand us, that we are your reason to be proud as you also are ours, in the day of our Lord Jesus. (NAS)

1 Cor 5:5
5 {I have decided} to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. (NAS)

1Thes 5:2
2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. (NAS)

II Th 2:2
2 that you may not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. (NAS)

2 Pet 3:10
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. (NAS)

The Gr. word used for THIS day in the NT is Hemera which indicates a LITERAL DAY, possibly meaning the VERY DAY the Lord returns.

Understand now? It has NOTHING to do with the day the Second Death is precisely brought into reality.

March 21st, 2010, 3:19 pm #9

I speak of my witness of Jesus, who comes ON THE DAY OF THE LORD to each and every man in his OWN order (I COR 15) and I witness that I AM A WITNESS OF JESUS ON THAT DAY

let others decide what they want: I speak of this DAY because it is real to me and PAST TENSE TO ME....like it is to JOHN ON PATMOS (my killing)

if its the FUTURE for you then it is the future for you

I could have told you that you didn't have that DAY yet or you would understand me

you are wasting your time talking to me since you don't understand me at all

let others decide for themselves who gives more understanding

in due time you will understand........WHEN YOUR ORDER comes up...to be made alive in the LAST ADAM, Jesus Christ

March 21st, 2010, 3:27 pm #10

prevents Nucc from addressing your post. Thanks for pointing out to him matters regarding spiritual death and spiritual resurrection. These are both plain concepts which are supported by both OT and NT scriptures. If people want to ignore the main theme of your post and fish for red herrings they will. JB
Last edited by daat on March 21st, 2010, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.