If anyone here wants to contend with me then do so

If anyone here wants to contend with me then do so

Tim
Tim

January 11th, 2012, 11:07 am #1

Jesus is the Son of God Almighty.

If you refuse to acknowledge Jesus is the Son of God Almighty. Then we have something to talk about.

Come on you chicken shit.

Am I approaching this in the wrong way?

Maybe I should be more care free, and not care if MONDO walks off a fucking cliff in the night!

Do as you will

And I will argue if you are wrong.

Seoc Colla
Seoc Colla

January 11th, 2012, 11:33 am #2

Do you have sustainable evidence of your claim, Tim?

Tim
Tim

January 11th, 2012, 11:43 am #3

Do you have sustainable evidence of your claim, Tim?
----------------------------------------------------

Do have ANYTHING to claim I am wrong Seoc?

January 11th, 2012, 12:37 pm #4

If you refuse to acknowledge Jesus is the Son of God Almighty. Then we have something to talk about.

Maybe I should be more care free, and not care if MONDO walks off a fucking cliff in the night!

Do as you will

So who decides that, eh?

We should all be able to enjoy our chosen paths, that will be ours uniquely, AND be content in letting others peacefully experience their own journeys.

Enjoy your unique path. It is for you alone!

IF your own Path is not contenting you, then I would advice a wider outlook?

Love
Pumpkin

January 11th, 2012, 3:29 pm #5

Do as you will

... but I also don't believe there is a god to be the son of. But don't feel singled out. I also don't believe in the gods of the Hindus. Oh, and vampires. Oh, and unicorns.

Tim said: Maybe I should be more care free, and not care if MONDO walks off a fucking cliff in the night!

Nice strawman argument, Tim. If someone doesn't believe in your imaginary friend, then they can't care for other people. No offense, Tim, but... you're full of shit.

I care if Mondo walks of a cliff in the night, and I don't believe in your imaginary friend. So, you're wrong. Yet again.

Don't you hate being wrong ALL the time?

-----------------------------------------------
At this season of the Winter Solstice may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell. There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds

January 11th, 2012, 3:31 pm #6

Do as you will

No, no need for contention. Just discussion, maybe some debate.

There are no cliffs around here. I do walk at night with the boys sometimes. I am sure they would warn me if we approached a cliff. Woof woof! (Warning warning).

January 11th, 2012, 5:36 pm #7

The path of The Fool is the journey of LIFE!

New stuffs
New THINGS
New Awareness, other conscious levels

The Fool is actually telling us to always BE AWARE, BE AWAKE, BE CONSCIOUS!

Of course, as discussed elsewhere (if you have got there yet ), there is always the Shadow Side...

Love
Sis
XX

Iceman
Iceman

January 11th, 2012, 5:59 pm #8

Lifes journey has many cliffs and obstructions. Avoidance requires dilligence and a sense of where you are. The path isn't always quite clear. There often is the choice of high roads or low roads, open paths or dense thickets.

Choosing to becomeing intellecually incapacitated is going down one of those lesser paths. It is frequently the drunk who falls off the cliff.

Condeming someone for no offense other than their views and sincerity simply clutters the ability of the accuser to contribute anything meaningful to others, or themselves.

Disagreeing with someones premise, or conclusion is onething, but personal attacks because you cannot offer anything substantual other than an opinion to disprove or change their point is very immature.

Tim
Tim

January 12th, 2012, 5:17 am #9

No, no need for contention. Just discussion, maybe some debate.

There are no cliffs around here. I do walk at night with the boys sometimes. I am sure they would warn me if we approached a cliff. Woof woof! (Warning warning).
I talked with Prancer about it and this is what he said;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgx41vD ... re=related

woof woof lol