Iceman speakes his words about me

Iceman speakes his words about me

Tim
Tim

February 1st, 2012, 8:27 am #1

Punk or drunk is that the words you can say icedork

Your lucky Ice that Mondo deleted your posts.

Your a sick punk Ice.
Your a sick boy.

Boy is what you are claiming Vietnam and 75 years old.
And NO ICBM's exist fuck you, and go home to mama.

Enough lies of persons already Ice brains.

Perpetuate it Ice, like your friend Gerard.

You piece of shit.

And your comments?

Iceman
Iceman

February 1st, 2012, 6:06 pm #2

Bet you got a good CHRISTAIN hangover this morning.

Tim
Tim

February 1st, 2012, 8:50 pm #3

OK. The past is in the past.
Time moves on.

Best to you Ice.

February 2nd, 2012, 3:44 am #4

Bet you got a good CHRISTAIN hangover this morning.
sheesh....personally....i am sick of it and Tim doesn't want help or think he has a problem.....

so fine....ya know?

And for sure we all fall short of what we profess....but he is a disgrace to what he PROFESSES to believe....his filth and drunken state here....well....

ahh....wasted words....sigh
Last edited by seekingsoftly on February 2nd, 2012, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tim
Tim

February 2nd, 2012, 5:46 am #5

And for sure we all fall short of what we profess....but he is a disgrace to what he PROFESSES to believe
---------------------------------

Your right Gerard, I do fall short.
Salvation in Jesus Christ is a GIFT no one can earn.

Romans3:23
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; {set forth: or, foreordained} {remission: or, passing over}
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

I do fall short Gerard, thanks for reminding me of the WORD.

February 2nd, 2012, 8:38 am #6

so you think, just being sorry after you wake up with a size 17 headache 5the next day and acknowledging some scripture is enough??

no repentance is needed?....just say sorry Lord....then do it again again...again....and again is okay?

Christ said after every miracle he performed....'Go now, and sin no more'

the first step is admitting you have a problem...the second....putting entirely into G-d's hands and go from there....

faith

Tim
Tim

February 2nd, 2012, 7:18 pm #7

--------------------------------------

Now explain to me what a sin is Gerard.

Iceman
Iceman

February 3rd, 2012, 3:10 am #8

Destroying ones own health for a hour or two of BUZZ? Ruining relationships because of drunken anger and foulness. Throwing away money on booze and leaving other important needs not cared for. Making a total ass out of ones self possibly committing civil offenses, and shortening ones life significantly.

Aside from that prostate problems is just one of the many health conditions caused by booze. Other things like liver cancer, prostate cancer, eye cateracts, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, heart rhythm problems, strokes and kidney failure. Just a few of the vast health problems from alcohol abuse.

Religion has proven to be ineffectual in dealing with any of them: Other than the fact ALL of these issues comprise of intentional immorality. I don't think it matters if your athiest, christian, or a Hindu drummer.

Tim
Tim

February 3rd, 2012, 5:22 am #9

I don't think it matters if your athiest, christian, or a Hindu drummer.
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info Ice.

Truth is I know of 5 men besides myself involved in my family who have had prostate cancer.

I just went to the funeral a few days ago of a brother in law, and he was a doctor who died from prostate cancer at 53 years old. And he was an Atheist.
We sat at camp fires together, and he had a great scene of humor.
His name was also Tim. Dr Timothy Twito.. Research him if you want to on the web.
But please don't contact anyone. His new wife Deb is a very private person.

Dr Tim was an Atheist.
Mark16:17
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

"if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them"

I am a cancer survivor Ice. And so are the other 4 men involved in my family.

Another one you can research is NAVY CO and Captain Reed Alan Eckstrom.
He almost killed me driving the boat one day when I was tubing behind it.
He made a turn and swung me around at about 65 MPH, I wiped out and skipped across the water and blacked out for a moment. Next thing I remember is floating with my full torso life jacket almost off me, and just being able to look through the upper chest aria of the life jacket!
I think he lost 2 pair of sunglasses that day from diving in with them on.
You had to have been there
Reed is a good guy and loves to have fun.

For you to get to know me better Ice.

February 3rd, 2012, 5:33 am #10

--------------------------------------

Now explain to me what a sin is Gerard.
for you to ask that makes such TOTAL sense.