I will be happy to see your kind gone

I will be happy to see your kind gone

Tim
Tim

March 23rd, 2012, 10:50 am #1

you anti-Christ.

Tim.

March 23rd, 2012, 12:57 pm #2

I wonder if you believe your actions and posts are pro-Christ?

If they are then I would be glad to be called anti-Christ.

peace

If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.
~ Gensha, Zen Master

House of Love

Last edited by Oscar50 on March 23rd, 2012, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 23rd, 2012, 2:10 pm #3

If I had 'found' what they claim to have found, or been found by, then I guess I would be pretty content with life. How special, how wonderful, I have touched and/or have been touched by a god, or an Advanced Spiritual Messenger. I would pursue that Finding with all my heart and would want to shout out loud, and indeed show by my own actions and words, surely this amazing event.

Being rude or miserable or abusive just doesn't represent much for on behalf of a great god or messenger.

Where is the excitement, the LOVE, the happiness, in their discovery / awareness?

I am as you, Mondo, if these 'some' folks represent what it is to become after their revelations, then god, messenger, PLEASE Leave Me Be!

Of course, I don't for a single Moment believe in their god or messenger, but that does not mean I do not believe in a Source or Enlightened Beings.

I have a wonderful excerpt here from Bernard Hausch who really seems to have the same perceptions as me in a lot of things, (not all ), but especially with his view of a 'Creator'.

I am going to post a fuller excerpt, either here or at The Star, just want to post a little bit here...

"The Intelligence created the laws of nature. The laws of nature are probably the thoughts of G0d and then you let the universe work itself out. You let evolution happen on the surface of planets that can exist in a universe that has these laws.

And so it is the designing of the laws that I think is where the Creator enters in.

Then once the laws are set, then things let go and see what develops, what happens naturally.

So the laws of nature being the thoughts of God, that's something that is compatible with science. We don't know where the laws came from. No scientist does.

So if I attributed it to a Creator,well, that's as valid as anything else."

That's pretty well said, imo!

Love
Jackie

**************************************************************************************8

I believe in an overlapping of science and spirituality and also that both have unnecessary boundaries in places, especially science!

Interesting article can be found here if anyone has a little spare time.

http://thecostaricanews.com/the-junctur ... ality/9548

March 23rd, 2012, 4:22 pm #4

the belief in Jesus is not the same as "knowing" Jesus;

Knowledge means UNION.............hence Jesus said in that day (judgment) he will say many did a lot in his name but he never "KNEW" them so they have to depart from him............meaning they are not JOINED to him spiritually:

it is written those who are JOINED to the Lord are ONE Spirit............they have the same spirit

those who are not, can be believers but they don't KNOW Jesus..............just believe in him and this is a first step.......

you can believe in something and it will draw you to KNOW IT if you believe strong enough

just look at the believers as children who have not come to KNOW what they believe in yet:)

those who KNOW what they believe, are JOINED TO and take on the same quality to that thing
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Iceman
Iceman

March 23rd, 2012, 4:50 pm #5

you anti-Christ.

Tim.

Arn't miserable in our associations with others. Don't condemn and judge based upon cultish beliefs with little merit.

Some of us are perhaps more spiritual than others and we can agree, disagree or just not pay attention. But what we all can agree upon is that life is good, and people for the most part are good. We should all strive to make the best of people and times, and those situations that are difficult.

It is the attempts to control and manipulate people and situations that wear us down, damage our spirit and mind. It is those futile efforts that cause disease and end in miserable and often painful death.

I prefer to not seek out the imperfections of humanity as it is a endless task of no reward other than pain. There is just far too much beauty to be absorbed thus the other is a waste of life.

It is sad that beliefs can bring forth so much misery to some.

March 23rd, 2012, 5:55 pm #6

Knowledge means UNION.............hence Jesus said in that day (judgment) he will say many did a lot in his name but he never "KNEW" them so they have to depart from him............meaning they are not JOINED to him spiritually:

it is written those who are JOINED to the Lord are ONE Spirit............they have the same spirit

those who are not, can be believers but they don't KNOW Jesus..............just believe in him and this is a first step.......

you can believe in something and it will draw you to KNOW IT if you believe strong enough

just look at the believers as children who have not come to KNOW what they believe in yet:)

those who KNOW what they believe, are JOINED TO and take on the same quality to that thing
how do we prove God? our beliefs?

not by how much we can CHANGE others into believing what we believe

but by HOW MUCH we are transformed by them into what we believe:

in the end if this doesn't happen, we remain deceived:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 23rd, 2012, 6:29 pm #7

You might be interested in some of Dave's transmissions.

http://justdavenow.mywapblog.com/

March 23rd, 2012, 6:36 pm #8

how do we prove God? our beliefs?

not by how much we can CHANGE others into believing what we believe

but by HOW MUCH we are transformed by them into what we believe:

in the end if this doesn't happen, we remain deceived:
"...HOW MUCH we are transformed by them into what we believe."

This is exactly how I 'judge' my Way.

It HAS to be a personal journey, imo. We just cannot envisage another's path. Each has had his / her minute by minute, lives by lives, experiences to 'work with'.

If another looks and likes, and maybe gets some inspiration, then wonderful. If not, then that's Ok as well.

"you can believe in something and it will draw you to KNOW IT if you believe strong enough."

It appears I don't seem to find it easy to believe in any thing so dedicatedly...is this good or bad or don't matter? I guess I should over some beliefs. I feel retty reonate with them, yet always ready to pusg through any 'barriers'...

Sister, thanks for your thoughts here. Stuff to think on.

Love
Jackie

When the solution is simple, God is answering, says Albey.

Answer me, God!

March 23rd, 2012, 6:49 pm #9

If I had 'found' what they claim to have found, or been found by, then I guess I would be pretty content with life. How special, how wonderful, I have touched and/or have been touched by a god, or an Advanced Spiritual Messenger. I would pursue that Finding with all my heart and would want to shout out loud, and indeed show by my own actions and words, surely this amazing event.

Being rude or miserable or abusive just doesn't represent much for on behalf of a great god or messenger.

Where is the excitement, the LOVE, the happiness, in their discovery / awareness?

I am as you, Mondo, if these 'some' folks represent what it is to become after their revelations, then god, messenger, PLEASE Leave Me Be!

Of course, I don't for a single Moment believe in their god or messenger, but that does not mean I do not believe in a Source or Enlightened Beings.

I have a wonderful excerpt here from Bernard Hausch who really seems to have the same perceptions as me in a lot of things, (not all ), but especially with his view of a 'Creator'.

I am going to post a fuller excerpt, either here or at The Star, just want to post a little bit here...

"The Intelligence created the laws of nature. The laws of nature are probably the thoughts of G0d and then you let the universe work itself out. You let evolution happen on the surface of planets that can exist in a universe that has these laws.

And so it is the designing of the laws that I think is where the Creator enters in.

Then once the laws are set, then things let go and see what develops, what happens naturally.

So the laws of nature being the thoughts of God, that's something that is compatible with science. We don't know where the laws came from. No scientist does.

So if I attributed it to a Creator,well, that's as valid as anything else."

That's pretty well said, imo!

Love
Jackie

**************************************************************************************8

I believe in an overlapping of science and spirituality and also that both have unnecessary boundaries in places, especially science!

Interesting article can be found here if anyone has a little spare time.

http://thecostaricanews.com/the-junctur ... ality/9548

Yes, much is missing. Love, happiness, joy, acceptance. Fruits ..

So yes, like you I judge the rude, miserable and abusive, of being in the dark. Seems a fair judgment.

Last edited by Oscar50 on March 23rd, 2012, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 23rd, 2012, 7:47 pm #10

Is this you, bro dear? I am getting a little mixed up with this Just Dave Now business!

Luv
Sis
x

(The above graphics taken from:
http://my.opera.com/harrispilgrims/blog/)

Thoughts have great power,
they are like seeds you plant in your mind.
The more you hold onto a particular thought,
the more power you invest in it.
Positive thoughts give us energy and strength.
Negative thoughts rob us of power
and make us feel tired and strained.

We are by nature positive.
Negativity is the result of faulty thinking.
You can change if you want to.
You can't control other people,
situation or circumstances,
but you can control what is going on inside you.
Be patient with yourself.

Really nice place to visit.