I'm tired. If you love me say so.

Tim
Tim

March 29th, 2011, 9:53 am #1

If you hate me then say so.

Bro Tim

March 29th, 2011, 12:10 pm #2

You are a braver person than I to ask such questions. I would rather not know!

I love you, Tim. Your weird at times, but lovably weird - er, at times.

Love
Pumpkin

March 29th, 2011, 6:05 pm #3

If you hate me then say so.

Bro Tim
the ego hates everyone when it comes to God: WHY? Because the ego is enmity with God and anyone who has God revealed IN THEM

God is LOVE and his love is shed abroad in the heart of those who experienced him

and these are the only ones who are able to LOVE

in the spiritual sense
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

Tim
Tim

March 30th, 2011, 4:12 am #4

You are a braver person than I to ask such questions. I would rather not know!

I love you, Tim. Your weird at times, but lovably weird - er, at times.

Love
Pumpkin

John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Luke 6:26
26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Love you too Pumpkin

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

March 30th, 2011, 4:23 am #5

the ego hates everyone when it comes to God: WHY? Because the ego is enmity with God and anyone who has God revealed IN THEM

God is LOVE and his love is shed abroad in the heart of those who experienced him

and these are the only ones who are able to LOVE

in the spiritual sense
Hi my dear. You can say God is Love, but He is actually very complex. As you or I, we were made in His likeness, we are like Him.

Look at the complexity of the Almighty;

"God is a consuming fire"
Hebrews 12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.

"God is love"
1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

God is invisible.
1 Timothy 1:17
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever.

"God is not a man"
Numbers 23:19
God isnot a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

"a jealous God"
Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

"a mighty God and terrible"
Deuteronomy 7:21
Thou shalt not be affrighted at them: for the LORD thy God is among you, a mighty God and terrible.

"God is God of gods"
Deuteronomy 10:17
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

"God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies"
Deuteronomy 20:4
For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

"God is thy refuge"
Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is thy refuge,

"God is with thee whithersoever thou goest"
Joshua 1:9
the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

"God is one LORD"
Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And Jesus is another Lord under the LORD God.
Acts 2:34
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD (God) said unto my Lord (Jesus), Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Jesus is the Son of;
The Holy Ghost, The Father, God, The Highest, The Most High

"Son of Holy Ghost"
Matthew1:18
child of the Holy Ghost.

"Son of the Most High"
Luke8:28
Son of God most high?
Mark5:7
Son of the most high God?

"Son of the Highest"
Luke1:32
Son of the Highest:

"Son of Holy Ghost"
Matthew1:20
for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS:

"Son of God"
Mark15:39
Truly this man was the Son of God.

"Son of God"
Luke1:35
that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

"Son of the Father"
2 John3
Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

Jesus hismself said;
John 3:18
He that believeth on him (Jesus the Son) is not condemned: but he that believeth not (on Jesus the Son) is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And;

After Jesus was Raised from the dead Jesus said;
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Ephesians 1:3
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Love ya Yvonne.
Bro Tim

March 31st, 2011, 3:57 am #6

Those bible quotes would be very confusing - if I believed them all.

God has only been good to me - The God I know is not the mean and nasty god so many people fear.

What kind of god would throw his children into a lake of fire, simply because they were under the power of the enemy - And then keep them alive so they will suffer throughout eternity?

Love is the creative force and the very essence of God

Love conquers all
Love cannot be denied
Love is blind
Love always has its way
Love is all we need

"Love is the golden crown that makes a man a king"

My (never humble) opinion

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

March 31st, 2011, 12:32 pm #7

the love of God is given to the evil and the good, but only the good are able to receive it:

since only God is good, the 'seed' (WORD) has to go deep down into the 'good ground" (the part of us that is favored, reserved) for God to enter and make a NEW MAN and a NEW creation:

this is the virgin ground (Mark 4) that never knew a man or the old part of us: This new dimension within us is full of the LIFE giving minerals (ROCK of our salvation) that enables the "SEED" to grow into a new tree (shoot of Jessee) and become a tree of life within us:

the ego is the old ground (old dirt ball of our brain) and it isn't able to receive the WORD ....why? Mark 4 explains, the devils come and take the seeds for themselves because these are the only light that enable them to live.

for the light to give eternal LIFE, it has to find the innermost part of us called the SOUL that will be saved in child bearing.....this is the woman in us beasts:

this woman will become the NEW MAN when she brings forth the SEED (manchild) who will save her and become her "HEAD" and lead her.....

this is all revealed in NATURE for the scientific minds in here.

God works in the soul as he does in NATURE which is why Jesus used nature as parables for the formation of the SOUL....the image and likeness of God

the only thing cast into the lake of fire is hell and death and the ego that is lost in these all the days of its life

this is why I have been screaming ....RISE ABOVE the ego (which only the soul can do) and BE FILLED with LIGHT, which is the LIFE of Man

the quicker the better for everyone since all souls are CONNECTED.....

all egos are separted from the SOUL that is one, which is why the ego feels so individualized and alone

Tim
Tim

April 1st, 2011, 5:32 am #8

""""the only thing cast into the lake of fire is hell and death and the ego that is lost in these all the days of its life""""

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

What are you teaching Yvonne?

--------------------------------------
""""this is why I have been screaming ....RISE ABOVE the ego (which only the soul can do) and BE FILLED with LIGHT, which is the LIFE of Man
the quicker the better for everyone since all souls are CONNECTED""""

The conscience of the mind decides this Yvonne.
"the quicker the better for everyone since all souls are CONNECTED".. Ya Yvonne Satan has but a short time.

-------------------------------------------
""""all egos are separted from the SOUL that is one, which is why the ego feels so individualized and alone""""

Really Yvonne? "Father why hast thou forsaken me" Jesus cried upon the cross.
If EGO is not true then why is God a jealous God?.. Where we not made in His likeness?

I don't anticipate a logical answer from you Yvonne, but it would be nice.

Bro Tim

April 1st, 2011, 4:56 pm #9

the ego is the only thing man feels till he rises with Christ above it

the ego is deceived into thinking the Lord will save it, but the Lord saves our soul, held captive in the ego like Israel is held captive in Egypt:

taking Israel out of Egypt after Jesus Christ is born means he goes DOWN to Egypt to call his son (Israel) out of Egypt

it is written that our Lord is crucified in a place that is spiritually called Egypt and Sodom (burned place)
the holy spirit is a fire Tim

and those who have been baptized by it, know all things in the Bible and how they apply to them

not to someone else

but to them

because the holy Spirit reveals CHRIST IN US and speaks of the things Jesus told us about in the written word:

and makes it PERSONAL

April 1st, 2011, 5:00 pm #10

a group of Jews and Christians and Muslims etc are in New Jersey this weekend with the SOLE GOAL of rising above their EGO to understand the TRUTH OF ALL SCRIPTURES from an experiential place inside

I pray that they do it because this will BRING MUCH MUCH LIGHT Into the world

I brought a little light here 18 years ago and Im sure this little bit of light enabled the call to more people to that same light

but it is time for more and more people TO ENTER INTO THE INNER KINGDOM and this group will do it I pray

after this it will become more evident that all I said over the past 18 years is true and people will perceive it with me

I won't feel alone anymore because others will have experienced the SAME RAPTURE the Church is waiting for

or not

egos don't really want the rapture.....they love this world too much