i am the god of myself ............

i am the god of myself ............

December 1st, 2011, 5:52 am #1

God/atheist/Christ
I am the god of myself and you are the god of yourself and
we are together the gods of the world but there one God and we are part.

11-26-30-2011

I am who I am and no one changes a thing about me but me I have all the power over my life no matter what they think? God created life in this world but no one can see God or know of his image because God is just a label we used. God might not be the best word for his kind because we just heard of God no one has seem the illusion God is.

But because we were creative in the image of God we can know our self and see our self the image of us is like God but lesser than God himself a god of lesser power. I am fleshly part but I am part spiritual an image I cannot see but I can witness the image of god in me a mirror image of my love. Reactions of love are an emotion of love or hate and all layers of both love is positive side of the emotion reactions and hate is negative side of the emotions.

I see things that I do not understand and I see things I do understand because I can see with my eyes of spiritual understanding. We are different levers of understandings while one might see as a child others see as baby always crying because things do not go as they want. We must understand flesh things are not spiritual things we must see our self as what we are never good enough but be thankful we are alive and able to live spiritual because were once dead to spiritual things.

I came to understand that I am weak for my strengths of my flesh but inner self me wise and powerful because its Christ in me. Otherwise the love I share with others is what me my power and the wisdom come by knowing who I am. I am what I am and I will be what I am I shall become the love in my heart.

I see things fleshly but they are spiritual which I cannot see I can only see the reactions of things can never see. We are sum of our reactions otherwise we are sum of our love, joy, faith and so on. We are the things can be picture on a in the mind to painted, draw, or drawled with sound.

As I see the truth in love I see Christ face to spiritual seed in the womb of me the Christ I will be the day of birth which the day I change. If I say I become Christ my friend are out of control but if I say become the same kind as Christ they seem to understand. Thank you with love of truth as I become like Christ in form only and a holy kiss from Roy.

Tim
Tim

December 1st, 2011, 6:20 am #2

I'll be hear as long as I can.
I might go away, but overwhelming love is your welcome party.

Bro Tim

December 1st, 2011, 8:09 am #3

a great guy and a brother to me.

g

December 1st, 2011, 9:21 am #4

I'll be hear as long as I can.
I might go away, but overwhelming love is your welcome party.

Bro Tim
God first

thanks Tim

thank you Tim

with love and a holy kiss Roy

December 1st, 2011, 9:24 am #5

g
God first

thanks Gerard

thank you my dear brother in Christ

Tim
Tim

December 1st, 2011, 11:56 pm #6

g
Roy is a great guy and a brother to me.
g
-------------------------------

Did you read Roy's post Gerard?
So you both believe you are god and we together are GOD, and going to become Christ?

Roy needs help Gerard, and your patting him on the back for a good job as he walks blindly off a cliff. Yep, your a real pal Gerard.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

December 3rd, 2011, 8:14 am #7

roy???....needs help???

look in the mirror pal.

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2011, 8:49 am #8

roy???....needs help???
look in the mirror pal.
------------------------

Don't be too much of a man to help others Gerard.

Why don't you help Roy, Gerard?.. Your his favorite. If I disagree with him he'll just lash out at me. And he needs your help, as a brother.

I know its a lot of work, and maybe its not your cup of tea.

James 2:20
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Ya, faith in Jesus that doesn't create works to help others find the Truth is dead faith. Think about what James said Gerard.

Do you think I didn't work to get you away from Babylonian Catholicism Gerard?.. With you and your mother badgering me constantly?

Now you need to let your faith create works Gerard. And bro Roy needs your understanding or he'll be gone forever. And don't worry about what people think. Did Jesus when he bare the cross worry about what others thought? No.. You do the same Gerard. You know I do.

Help Roy, and Ice and Doc and JVH and Yvonne. I think Mondo will be OK, he was shown something from God he has not forgotten in 40 years.

Sincerely
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

December 3rd, 2011, 10:34 am #9

God first

thanks Tim

thank you Tim

Your understanding is really a mess.

Jesus loves you, but you will never become him.

Bro Tim

December 5th, 2011, 5:08 am #10

roy???....needs help???
look in the mirror pal.
------------------------

Don't be too much of a man to help others Gerard.

Why don't you help Roy, Gerard?.. Your his favorite. If I disagree with him he'll just lash out at me. And he needs your help, as a brother.

I know its a lot of work, and maybe its not your cup of tea.

James 2:20
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Ya, faith in Jesus that doesn't create works to help others find the Truth is dead faith. Think about what James said Gerard.

Do you think I didn't work to get you away from Babylonian Catholicism Gerard?.. With you and your mother badgering me constantly?

Now you need to let your faith create works Gerard. And bro Roy needs your understanding or he'll be gone forever. And don't worry about what people think. Did Jesus when he bare the cross worry about what others thought? No.. You do the same Gerard. You know I do.

Help Roy, and Ice and Doc and JVH and Yvonne. I think Mondo will be OK, he was shown something from God he has not forgotten in 40 years.

Sincerely
Bro Tim
you demand i help roy.....but when i try to help YOU?

notice your double standard? i do.