I am not a chrisian as you think a Chrisain should be.

I am not a chrisian as you think a Chrisain should be.

Tim
Tim

March 2nd, 2012, 8:19 am #1

I am hear to feel the enemy.

And the brainless of mankind.

Brainless? JVH Iceman Doc....

Mondo is ranking up there as #1

Gerard is confused.

PR demands he is #1. Without a clue.

Bro Tim

March 2nd, 2012, 10:51 am #2

What I / an atheist / an hindu, a Mondo, etc, might 'require' of a christian, others may not.

What one Christian feels it is to be a Christian, another Christian may not.
You know what I mean, my dear.

As far as I am concerned, we are all 'humans' first(for this adventure anyway ) and the rest are labels we attach to ourselves and put or let others put 'requirements' on.

Ich bin, jeg er, I am Jackie and I admit, I put my own standards on myself. Most fortunately, the standards are not fixed! Haha.

Love
Pumpkin

Er, skip the gym bit!

"Sometimes we can lose sight of whats important in life and life itself. "

http://lifelovequotes.ce.ms/i-love-life-quotes/

Tim
Tim

March 2nd, 2012, 11:22 am #3

Ich bin, jeg er, I am Jackie and I admit, I put my own standards on myself
------------------------------------------------------------

Prancer left his baby (TOY) on the floor here for a reason by me....
Perhaps a "Forget me not" sign....

And I will never forget you Pumpkin.

Bro Tim

March 2nd, 2012, 11:42 am #4

Interesting!

The essence of the Forget Me Not flower is be used for treating wounded hearts, loneliness and for and for developing soul relationships.

Interesting, eh?

I took this little piece from the Flower Society website:

"Forget-me-not gives comfort through dreams by opening direct or indirect contact with these beings in another dimension. It comforts because we realize the true, immortal, and spiritual human nature through these contacts."

Love
Pumpkin

I actually have something I would like you to read when you have a Moment or two. It concerns The 'Lost' Tribes of Israel...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/herco ... bus_91.htm

No obligation and no rush, But something tells me this would be of an interest to you...
(BTW, I am BURNING on this 'topic' at this time. Smile!)

Whoops!
Just wanted to add this web site as well, I have seen a few videos from these guys recently and well, something is clicking into place alright...very exciting!

http://kingarthurslegacy.com/

Darn it and blast! Another edit for a typoe. Just saw it as I pressed the key down...
Last edited by BlueJudah on March 2nd, 2012, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 2nd, 2012, 2:53 pm #5

SOF:1:13

" The land of our fathers is denied to us, so [now] we must seek another, for a man without a nation is more heavily afflicted than any orphan. Egypt was a land destined for greatness, its people should have led all others towards the Great Light. Egypt failed in its destiny because those who were entrusted with power and position proved unworthy. Its kings, who should have reared families dedicated to goodness and inspiration, betrayed their trust to satisfy the weaknesses of men. The leaders to godhood were misled and became ensnared in the deserts of worldliness, and those who followed them were betrayed. The priesthood became corrupt when it offered a life of ease and abundance, instead of a life of service and austerity. The ideals of man were above reproach, but man himself was unworthy of them. We have no need to change ideals, but to attain them we must change men. The sacred lore of Egypt, enshrining the treasure of the ages, was possessed by only a select few who safeguarded it as nothing else has ever been guarded, because of its greatness. Not only this, but even a little knowledge of it could be dangerous in the hands of any who sought to utilize it improperly. "

The Return of what the Egyptians called the Destroyer & the Celts called the Frightener.

March 3rd, 2012, 3:57 am #6

Gerard is confused.

Bro Tim

I think people should try to be kind and get along.

March 3rd, 2012, 4:36 am #7

Gerard is confused.

Bro Tim

wow.....you sure are judgemental....sad tim.....very very SAD!!!!

Tend to your OWN salvation with fear and trembling Tim....stop thinking you can do the Father's work John....sigh.

Tim
Tim

March 3rd, 2012, 7:10 am #8

SOF:1:13

" The land of our fathers is denied to us, so [now] we must seek another, for a man without a nation is more heavily afflicted than any orphan. Egypt was a land destined for greatness, its people should have led all others towards the Great Light. Egypt failed in its destiny because those who were entrusted with power and position proved unworthy. Its kings, who should have reared families dedicated to goodness and inspiration, betrayed their trust to satisfy the weaknesses of men. The leaders to godhood were misled and became ensnared in the deserts of worldliness, and those who followed them were betrayed. The priesthood became corrupt when it offered a life of ease and abundance, instead of a life of service and austerity. The ideals of man were above reproach, but man himself was unworthy of them. We have no need to change ideals, but to attain them we must change men. The sacred lore of Egypt, enshrining the treasure of the ages, was possessed by only a select few who safeguarded it as nothing else has ever been guarded, because of its greatness. Not only this, but even a little knowledge of it could be dangerous in the hands of any who sought to utilize it improperly. "

The Return of what the Egyptians called the Destroyer & the Celts called the Frightener.
No, it doesn't ring true with me Pumpkin.
It sound like Freemasons, Osiris, The Lodge, The Shiners....
Egypt Egypt Egypt....

Egypt was an abuser of men women and people in every way.
So was Rome, and is Rome today.

Rome was never Christian Pumpkin.

Catholics are NOT Christians.

Think about that.... I am not a Christian as you think of a Christian.
I am a real Christian

Love to you Pumpkin
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

March 3rd, 2012, 7:19 am #9

wow.....you sure are judgemental....sad tim.....very very SAD!!!!

Tend to your OWN salvation with fear and trembling Tim....stop thinking you can do the Father's work John....sigh.
-------------------------------------------

Fear and trembling..

How many students would you get Gerard if "Fear and trembling..".. Is who you are?

Don't be so stupid.

Bro Tim

Fear and trembling is for the sinners.

March 3rd, 2012, 8:40 am #10

No, it doesn't ring true with me Pumpkin.
It sound like Freemasons, Osiris, The Lodge, The Shiners....
Egypt Egypt Egypt....

Egypt was an abuser of men women and people in every way.
So was Rome, and is Rome today.

Rome was never Christian Pumpkin.

Catholics are NOT Christians.

Think about that.... I am not a Christian as you think of a Christian.
I am a real Christian

Love to you Pumpkin
Bro Tim

OK, never mind. We do indeed 'interpret' due to our experiences.

Hmmm, adding here, you are 'wrong', imo Tim. IT is much more before Freemasonry and the like, long before what we can probably make sense of. That is why it's concepts baffle us, but slowly, as we 'all' know, the veils are lifting and we are remembering. Well, some are!

Love to you, Tim

Have a good weekend.
Love
Pumpkin

Last edited by BlueJudah on March 3rd, 2012, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.