Hay Mondo and everyone.. Lets pick a new name..

Hay Mondo and everyone.. Lets pick a new name..

Tim
Tim

April 15th, 2011, 1:53 am #1

Is "Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum" a fitting name for this place?

Why don't you just change the title to something like....
"Forsaken Bible Forum"
or
"Shut The Bible Forum"
or
"Anti Goat Herders Forum"
or
"Antichrist Forum" Ya! that's perfect for this place!

To call this place "Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum" is like calling an "Abortion Clinic" a "Children's Hospital".. Don't you agree?

"Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum" is a very deceptive name for this place.

So what do you all think it should be Titled as?

Tim

April 15th, 2011, 2:14 am #2

It's just that Christians have steadfastly refrained from DISCUSSING the Bible! They quote the Bible, sure ... but there's never any discussion on the Bible.

Why DON'T they discuss the Bible? Too afraid of what they might find?

-Vince

Tim
Tim

April 15th, 2011, 2:24 am #3

The name is fine? The name is a batted trap Vince!

To call this place "Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum" is like putting rat poison around a rabbits nest.

April 15th, 2011, 2:57 am #4

Hence it is a Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum.

It's too bad all you want to do lately is attack others. Is everything okay Tim? How's Prancer doing?

We had a ton of snow today, the wet sticky kind, really heavy to shovel. I had to pick balls of snow off of my dogs. Tuffy ate them.

peace bro

April 15th, 2011, 2:58 am #5

It's just that Christians have steadfastly refrained from DISCUSSING the Bible! They quote the Bible, sure ... but there's never any discussion on the Bible.

Why DON'T they discuss the Bible? Too afraid of what they might find?

-Vince
Wide Open Bible and Santa Discussion Forum?

And of course, we discuss the Dark Lord too, and his servant Stan Nucc.

April 15th, 2011, 4:06 am #6

The name is fine? The name is a batted trap Vince!

To call this place "Wide Open Bible Discussion Forum" is like putting rat poison around a rabbits nest.
You probably don't know the history of this board but it was set up by a fellow who called himself "Truthseeker" -a former Christian turned atheist. His motivation was to get people to discuss the Bible. Any/every discussion about the Bible was welcome.

So it NEVER WAS intended to be a Christian board; it was for discussing the Bible.

-Vince

April 15th, 2011, 4:18 am #7

Wide Open Bible and Santa Discussion Forum?

And of course, we discuss the Dark Lord too, and his servant Stan Nucc.
Bible interpretation as you see it. Sounds exciting. Just how MANY angles of interpretation can we discover?

-Vince

Tim
Tim

April 15th, 2011, 6:22 am #8

It's too bad all you want to do lately is attack others. Is everything okay Tim? How's Prancer doing?

We had a ton of snow today, the wet sticky kind, really heavy to shovel. I had to pick balls of snow off of my dogs. Tuffy ate them.

peace bro
------------------------

I got the Warrior for Christ thing going on inside me.
I think its because of whats happening in the world.
And time maybe running out, and I like you all, but you all need to make big decisions in order to stick around forever. I'm not fighting against any of you, I just want you all to re-evaluate your beliefs. And I know at times I'm very rude about it. But I must do all I can to help my friends. Even if it means they hate me for a while.

I'm not perfect, and nether is anyone here or on Earth for that matter. That is why we need a mediator between us and God. And that mediator is Jesus our Christ our Redeemer our Savior.

And I knew you would say that "All around allowed to discuss the Bible here"

OK, peace bro.
Tim

Tim
Tim

April 15th, 2011, 6:40 am #9

You probably don't know the history of this board but it was set up by a fellow who called himself "Truthseeker" -a former Christian turned atheist. His motivation was to get people to discuss the Bible. Any/every discussion about the Bible was welcome.

So it NEVER WAS intended to be a Christian board; it was for discussing the Bible.

-Vince
Ya Vince. I was here then.
Truthseeker, Marge, Starman, Sam, and Gerard was The Watchman, and his mom Joanne... and so on....

You were a believer then Vince, what happened? Maybe because you think the Bible is a story book?

And Gerard was a Devout Catholic, him and his mom made quite the team. But some others kept calling Gerard a "mom's boy".

Ya, I've been around for quite some time.

A lot has changed in the world cents then.

Tim
Tim

April 15th, 2011, 6:57 am #10

Bible interpretation as you see it. Sounds exciting. Just how MANY angles of interpretation can we discover?

-Vince
--------------------------

The Bible interprets it self Vince.

Do you know how to interpret an unknown language Vince?
Its called "The Proses of Elimination".... Its very time consuming, and much effort is needed.

"The Proses of Elimination" is the same for solving any mystery or mechanical problems.

The Bible works the same way "The Proses of Elimination"

All Scriptures are AMAZINGLY in context. When I say "AMAZINGLY" I mean it was not Einstein that had them put together but something far wiser then humans.
And the Catholics who put them together had no comprehension of what they were compiling. As they were compiling their own demise, by the Will of God.

Bro Tim