German F-ing BCH attacted me....

German F-ing BCH attacted me....

Tim
Tim

July 3rd, 2012, 7:31 am #1

What the hell is going on?!?!?!?!

The one that thinks I lie about secret drug slipped to me.

WTF is this world coming to?!?!?!

July 3rd, 2012, 1:40 pm #2

What indeed.

July 3rd, 2012, 10:06 pm #3

pink elephant time!

Tim
Tim

July 3rd, 2012, 10:26 pm #4

I need to let the past be in the past....

Tim

July 4th, 2012, 3:17 am #5

stuff happens.

I knew a WW2 vet who often heard entities up on the roof of his apartment, trying to get him ... and sometimes phoned the police to report it. He stuffed rags into every opening he could find ... including the bathroom fan, under doors, around windows etc.

One day, after a bad boiler leak-out ... I had to go up to his floor -the top floor- to deal with air vents in the pipes in each apartment ... and knocked on his door. I heard some kind of muffled reply from inside but no response to open his door. I debated for a while and then decided to use my master key to go in and see what was up.

I did ... and found that he was down ... on the floor ... bare naked. It was stifling hot in there because he'd turned the stove burners on full before collapsing. He'd fallen and simply couldn't get up again.

Because he had rags tucked in underneath the door, I barely heard him. He would have died in a day or two if I hadn't found him. When we cleaned up his apt. We found that he had stuffed the bathroom fan full of rags and then later ... forgot, and turned it on. Because the heat couldn't escape from the fan motor, it caught on fire and melted the plastic cover ... which then fell on the floor and burned a big hole into the linoleum. We had to replace the lino in there.

These hallucinations can be pretty dangerous but I understand that they're pretty real too ... and possibly unavoidable.

Personally, I say to myself -about hallucinations and if I can recognize them as such...

If they have no material substance, they have no way of hurting anyone ... so fear them not.

-Vince

Tim
Tim

July 4th, 2012, 3:39 am #6

WOW....
My uncle on his death bed kept saluting as he was dreaming, hand they had to put arm cuffs on his because he was getting all bruised up from constantly saluting.
And he was a WW2 vet.

I'm not hallucinating though, I just start feeling vengeful when I have too many cocktails about a guy who secretly drugged me a couple weeks ago. A drug called GHB. And I was on my motorcycle and I thought I was a ghost without a body.
And I reported it to the police but they didn't do anything accept tell me to stay away from the guy.

I just have to forgive and forget the incident.

Tim