Elton John the Homo says Jesus was gay.

Elton John the Homo says Jesus was gay.

February 24th, 2010, 5:00 pm #1

An excerpt of his quote...

"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems. On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East -- you're as good as dead."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -gay-man/1

N> Hmmm. He like all others who have spiritual or mental problems use the CRUELTY of others excuse as an excuse to divert attention away from their SINS against God. In one way, I understand and have to give credit to the Arabs in dealing with this SIN NOW.

Anyway hwere is a response from Mychal Massie at World Net Daily.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=125862

I certainly hope those here who REALLY DO DREAM of kissing MORE THAN JUST BUTTS of the same sex here are offended.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Last edited by Forerunner on February 24th, 2010, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 24th, 2010, 5:16 pm #2

For Jesus to have been a Rabbi he would have to have been married. It is probable that Jesus and Mary Magadalene were married.

Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene? The bible offers proof of it.

Please read this with an open mind it is rather interesting.

1) St. John, 2 chap., verses 2-8. "And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, they have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. Jesus saith unto them, fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And he saith unto them, draweth out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast." Now at a Jewish wedding the guests cannot give orders. By Hebrew law and courtesy only the groom, the grooms mother, and the governer can give orders. The servants should have ignored Jesus's mother and Jesus. The groom should have been asked to allow them to do this and He would order the servants. For Jesus to do this before he became a well known miracle worker would have been unheard of. As well it is unlikely that Mary would have heard of the lack of wine before anyone else, again it would go against custom. But if Jesus was the groom and it was his wedding than this would have been perfectly alright. And throughout the entire chapter the groom is only asked by the governer why he hid the best wine until the end and to give it to the guests. So Jesus could be the groom at this wedding. It doesn't prove it but it definitely opens up the possibility. Jesus might not have been mentioned specifically as the groom because later when people wrote about Jesus they wanted him to appear pure and unmarried. But since they needed to show Jesus miracle they had to leave this part in. But they left it ambigous enough that no one would really question it.

2) Throughout the bible Jesus is called a teacher. By Hebrew law only married men may be teachers. So depending on how closely Jesus followed Hebrew law this could be a sign that Jesus was married. As for teaching people about religion again he would have to be married by Hebrew law. The moment any Jews heard Jesus wasn't married but was trying to teach them they'd all leave. UPDATE: I have found out through a response on this post and my own sources found out that to be a Rabbi a man has to be married. So while Jesus would not HAVE to be married, it would be considered bad form for Jesus to teach children. Now people have stated that Jesus didn't follow all the laws, and quite rightly stated that people were uncomfortable at FIRST with this. Now we can take this as meaning Jesus was never married and people just stopped caring. Or we can think that at first people were uncomfortable but something Jesus did shortly afterwards made them allow Jesus to continue teaching to the children. This could have been marriage. So we have a question mark here. Did the Jewish people just decide to ignore law and tradition for Jesus, a possibility. Or did Jesus get married and people didn't have a problem anymore. Like so much with the bible and religion in general it comes down to faith.

3) The most critical part comes about after Jesus is crucified and it shows us who Jesus may have been married to. St. Mark, Chap. 16, verse 1. "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him." Now by Hebrew law the ONLY women who can anoint a man are family members. For Mary Magdalene to even attempt to anoint Jesus would be unthinkable under Hebrew law, unless she was married to Jesus. So it seems much more likely through this one verse that Jesus and Mary were married.

Now I know the bible doesn't come right out and say Jesus was married. But if Jesus was known to be married would he be seen as pure as he is made out to be? It is very likely that Jesus was not acknowledged as being married because the writers of Jesus did not want it known. As many christians say the people who wrote about Jesus saw it from different perspectives and some were nowhere near Jesus when Jesus lived. So after the fact it would be easy to leave out certain parts that did not match up with what they wanted. And until some writing from Jesus or his disciples is allowed to come out of the vatican vaults there is always the possibility that some parts of Jesus life was left out by the known writers who were not close to Jesus.

##

February 24th, 2010, 5:17 pm #3

An excerpt of his quote...

"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems. On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East -- you're as good as dead."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -gay-man/1

N> Hmmm. He like all others who have spiritual or mental problems use the CRUELTY of others excuse as an excuse to divert attention away from their SINS against God. In one way, I understand and have to give credit to the Arabs in dealing with this SIN NOW.

Anyway hwere is a response from Mychal Massie at World Net Daily.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=125862

I certainly hope those here who REALLY DO DREAM of kissing MORE THAN JUST BUTTS of the same sex here are offended.

It suits him to create icons of his own making.

I never 'see' Yeshua has beong gay. Married - why not? It would have been seen as undesirable for a rabbi of his age still being unmarried? Fom my little understanding anyhow.

It's usually because of the patriarchic rubbish texts that women have almost been written out of 'history' in such religious texts. I am sure women were around such a messenger, in need of his council and keen to give financially. A lot of the followers were quite wealthy ladies.

John is a great singer, but is stops there as far as I am concerned.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 24th, 2010, 5:24 pm #4

For Jesus to have been a Rabbi he would have to have been married. It is probable that Jesus and Mary Magadalene were married.

Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene? The bible offers proof of it.

Please read this with an open mind it is rather interesting.

1) St. John, 2 chap., verses 2-8. "And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, they have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. Jesus saith unto them, fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And he saith unto them, draweth out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast." Now at a Jewish wedding the guests cannot give orders. By Hebrew law and courtesy only the groom, the grooms mother, and the governer can give orders. The servants should have ignored Jesus's mother and Jesus. The groom should have been asked to allow them to do this and He would order the servants. For Jesus to do this before he became a well known miracle worker would have been unheard of. As well it is unlikely that Mary would have heard of the lack of wine before anyone else, again it would go against custom. But if Jesus was the groom and it was his wedding than this would have been perfectly alright. And throughout the entire chapter the groom is only asked by the governer why he hid the best wine until the end and to give it to the guests. So Jesus could be the groom at this wedding. It doesn't prove it but it definitely opens up the possibility. Jesus might not have been mentioned specifically as the groom because later when people wrote about Jesus they wanted him to appear pure and unmarried. But since they needed to show Jesus miracle they had to leave this part in. But they left it ambigous enough that no one would really question it.

2) Throughout the bible Jesus is called a teacher. By Hebrew law only married men may be teachers. So depending on how closely Jesus followed Hebrew law this could be a sign that Jesus was married. As for teaching people about religion again he would have to be married by Hebrew law. The moment any Jews heard Jesus wasn't married but was trying to teach them they'd all leave. UPDATE: I have found out through a response on this post and my own sources found out that to be a Rabbi a man has to be married. So while Jesus would not HAVE to be married, it would be considered bad form for Jesus to teach children. Now people have stated that Jesus didn't follow all the laws, and quite rightly stated that people were uncomfortable at FIRST with this. Now we can take this as meaning Jesus was never married and people just stopped caring. Or we can think that at first people were uncomfortable but something Jesus did shortly afterwards made them allow Jesus to continue teaching to the children. This could have been marriage. So we have a question mark here. Did the Jewish people just decide to ignore law and tradition for Jesus, a possibility. Or did Jesus get married and people didn't have a problem anymore. Like so much with the bible and religion in general it comes down to faith.

3) The most critical part comes about after Jesus is crucified and it shows us who Jesus may have been married to. St. Mark, Chap. 16, verse 1. "And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him." Now by Hebrew law the ONLY women who can anoint a man are family members. For Mary Magdalene to even attempt to anoint Jesus would be unthinkable under Hebrew law, unless she was married to Jesus. So it seems much more likely through this one verse that Jesus and Mary were married.

Now I know the bible doesn't come right out and say Jesus was married. But if Jesus was known to be married would he be seen as pure as he is made out to be? It is very likely that Jesus was not acknowledged as being married because the writers of Jesus did not want it known. As many christians say the people who wrote about Jesus saw it from different perspectives and some were nowhere near Jesus when Jesus lived. So after the fact it would be easy to leave out certain parts that did not match up with what they wanted. And until some writing from Jesus or his disciples is allowed to come out of the vatican vaults there is always the possibility that some parts of Jesus life was left out by the known writers who were not close to Jesus.

##
Mary Mageline is OUR CARNAL MIND redeemed: we do Marry JESUS which is why we can COME IN HIS NAME and not ours any longer:

I was baptized into Jesus name 17 years ago and nobody HEARS me: JESUS said it would be this way and it is:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

February 24th, 2010, 5:28 pm #5

It suits him to create icons of his own making.

I never 'see' Yeshua has beong gay. Married - why not? It would have been seen as undesirable for a rabbi of his age still being unmarried? Fom my little understanding anyhow.

It's usually because of the patriarchic rubbish texts that women have almost been written out of 'history' in such religious texts. I am sure women were around such a messenger, in need of his council and keen to give financially. A lot of the followers were quite wealthy ladies.

John is a great singer, but is stops there as far as I am concerned.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-xJARRRbU

February 24th, 2010, 5:45 pm #6

Mary Mageline is OUR CARNAL MIND redeemed: we do Marry JESUS which is why we can COME IN HIS NAME and not ours any longer:

I was baptized into Jesus name 17 years ago and nobody HEARS me: JESUS said it would be this way and it is:
It becomes more dramatic and sensationalized as time goes on. There are psychological descriptions of your exhibited behaviors that are personality disorders. And there are psychiatric descriptions that are true psychosis.

If you want to be trusted and credible, you have to act trustworthy and stick to credible & consistent claims.

February 24th, 2010, 5:46 pm #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-xJARRRbU

Bout all I can be bothered to say, dear.

Love
Jackie

"This song/track is to challenge all the homosexuals in the church so that they either change and follow Christs Way or leave the church. "

Have these 'peeps' not even got the simplest of msgs from the Messenger?
God IS Love...for ALL.

Course those of the LIGHT know the Church for what it is - total b^^^^^^^^!
Thal the Source those churches / of the Church, which are refusing to evolve are dying out. Thank the Source for Enlightened Christians.

Silly ole b****, er, sausages

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself

February 24th, 2010, 5:49 pm #8

It becomes more dramatic and sensationalized as time goes on. There are psychological descriptions of your exhibited behaviors that are personality disorders. And there are psychiatric descriptions that are true psychosis.

If you want to be trusted and credible, you have to act trustworthy and stick to credible & consistent claims.
sorry

and neither will I listen to you from here out....again: I don't need your projection constantly being pushed on me:
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

February 24th, 2010, 6:07 pm #9

Bout all I can be bothered to say, dear.

Love
Jackie

"This song/track is to challenge all the homosexuals in the church so that they either change and follow Christs Way or leave the church. "

Have these 'peeps' not even got the simplest of msgs from the Messenger?
God IS Love...for ALL.

Course those of the LIGHT know the Church for what it is - total b^^^^^^^^!
Thal the Source those churches / of the Church, which are refusing to evolve are dying out. Thank the Source for Enlightened Christians.

Silly ole b****, er, sausages

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
It's just an expression of someone who has the guts to say what he will and won't allow in his household. Would YOU allow gays living their lifestyle in YOUR HOME in front of your children?

February 24th, 2010, 6:12 pm #10

sorry

and neither will I listen to you from here out....again: I don't need your projection constantly being pushed on me:
I wish he would use his own mind because I don't believe he's as bad as he shows. I just think (OPINE) he's afraid of losing his buddie's grip on him.