Continuing the exposing of the heretic JB

Continuing the exposing of the heretic JB

May 16th, 2010, 1:02 pm #1

The heretic JB claims that I believe in THREE GODS. I'd like to see him explain how he knows that. However, like every heretic I've talked to on the forums, Julian, gerardo, Tim, Yvonne, etc. when they can't defend their claims resort to attacking the person. JB is no different. However we shall see as he has an opportunity here to explain how it is that I believe in three Gods.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 16th, 2010, 1:44 pm #2

that you do all the attacking here

I speak of what I see and hear from above and you call me a heretic? Well I am to you, but I don't call you a heretic:

you can only see what you can see and I don't fault you for it anymore than I would my own child who couldn't see more than they can see:

you are the one calling everyone names: Just look at your posts to others:

you want me to agree with your understanding when I see beyond it through EXPERIENCE with the WORD IN MY HEART

that is the goal of God by the way......one day you will grasp that

unless you think this is as good as it gets for you:

if you don't believe that there is more revelation than you have, then what do you think will happen when Jesus comes to you?

when he returns for his saints?

see, for me this already happened: You can't believe it because you have your IDEAS of how it will be

I know how it is because I already went through it...

and yet you call me a heretic??

JB doesn't answer you the way you want and you call JB the same.....why all this anger at people who speak of what they perceive to be the truth:

YOU HAVE NEVER DISPROVEN ME.....except in your own mind.......according to your own understanding

and mine is not where yours is

if you are superior in understanding the WORD, then why call names? why get so upset??

its not Jesus you are defending, its YOUR UNDERSTANDING

which is not at the LEVEL it will be "when you see him", so be a little humble if you can so that when you do see him, you won't have to feel so silly for all the fuss you are making now about what YOU believe......

everyone else has the same right as you do....or don't you believe that?

if you don't believe that, what does that make you? a control freak in simple psychological terms

proving something through the WORD is one thing, but you never disprove me except by calling me names and saying that I am a gnostic or some other name you feel justified to call me:

I am not of any mind set but the "mind of Christ" that is given to me to BOTH HEAR and SEE the WORD in my heart......written there by God

so he could give me a new mind as well

don't you ever get tired of kicking against the pricks of the WORD that comes from JESUS as he speaks through those who are WITNESSES OF HIM??

Last edited by Harpazo on May 16th, 2010, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 16th, 2010, 2:05 pm #3

You do all the running and then when I offered to help you you gave a weak excuse for disobeying and ignoring the church God has provided for you.

You claimed I had to be beheaded in order to enter the KINGDOM. Then when I showed you TWO PEOPLE who weren't beheaded like Stephen and the thief on the cross and proceeded to ask you WHERE they were.... You RAN.

Why Yvonne? Why did you run? I know....Because you couldn't weasel your way out of being caught AGAIN without an answer. You're full of non answers Yvonne, juszt like all other heretics, and here you are again accusing someone who is asking questions that anyone might ask of attacking you.

If you are a witness for Christ then just answer my question. Are Stephen and the thief on the cross who WERE NOT LITERALLY BEHEADED as was John The Baptist now in the same place as JTB?

Speak from confusion.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 16th, 2010, 2:16 pm #4

what you perceive as running is my realization that you can't hear what I say so why continue to say it?

if I say it ten times and you THINK you refute me ten times, and then I finally give up because I realize that you can't receive what I SAY, its not running

its letting my peace return to me and letting you have your understanding since I can't do anything about it through my own understanding

thats a kind thing to do

May 16th, 2010, 2:58 pm #5

..spreads nothing accept confusion. As I've already stated, when I don't understand something someone is saying I ask questions. It was YOU that ran from the question I asked. So you accuse ME of attacking someone when all I ask are questions or point out errors WHILE at the same EXCUSE YOURSELF for the ignorance of NOT answering the questions I ask. Your buddy JB is the same, when HE'S exposed.

May 16th, 2010, 3:01 pm #6

I explain and explain and you don't hear.........God forms the ear of man

I can't do that for you

ask God and he will help you understand me if I am telling you the truth and you want the truth

if you don't ask God about what I say, then how do you know I am not telling the truth?

May 16th, 2010, 3:10 pm #7

..spreads nothing accept confusion. As I've already stated, when I don't understand something someone is saying I ask questions. It was YOU that ran from the question I asked. So you accuse ME of attacking someone when all I ask are questions or point out errors WHILE at the same EXCUSE YOURSELF for the ignorance of NOT answering the questions I ask. Your buddy JB is the same, when HE'S exposed.

that I see the outer world as the allegory of the inner world and the Bible bears this out;

it is the INVISIBLE THINGS that are eternal

and the visible temporal

so, the temporal is the allegory or parable of the INVISIBLE or eternal

how then is the explanation of the spiritual not real to you?

only one reason; you don't see the spiritual as real

how can I help that?

its like a tree that one sees and perceives that tree to grow from the top down

but it grows from the root up

even if you don't see the ROOT

Christ is the HOLY ROOT of our soul if we find him

we have to REPENT (return to the root of our soul) or we won't find him

once we repent and find Christ, we also find the "other root" or evil root as well:

and this is when the evil is overcome with the GOOD

the GOOD IS GOD IN US, and GOD IS IN CHRIST reconcilling the world to himself

CHRIST HAS NO FORM TILL GOD FORMS CHRIST INTO MAN in us

and when GOD FORMS CHRIST INTO MAN, how does he do it?

he takes OUR DESIRES.......which are the soul

and fills them with CHRIST......to make MAN

and the MAN has a name......

it is JESUS

who is a combination of the WOMAN (SOUL) and GOD (Christ in the soul)

together they make the CHURCH.....she is his body and he is her head

now, what did I say that is not true?

yet, you probably think this is all a bunch of allegory when in fact this is the SPIRITUAL TRUTH that will manifest with PEACE on earth and GOOD WILL to MAN, IN MAN:

Striver
Striver

May 16th, 2010, 3:18 pm #8

that you do all the attacking here

I speak of what I see and hear from above and you call me a heretic? Well I am to you, but I don't call you a heretic:

you can only see what you can see and I don't fault you for it anymore than I would my own child who couldn't see more than they can see:

you are the one calling everyone names: Just look at your posts to others:

you want me to agree with your understanding when I see beyond it through EXPERIENCE with the WORD IN MY HEART

that is the goal of God by the way......one day you will grasp that

unless you think this is as good as it gets for you:

if you don't believe that there is more revelation than you have, then what do you think will happen when Jesus comes to you?

when he returns for his saints?

see, for me this already happened: You can't believe it because you have your IDEAS of how it will be

I know how it is because I already went through it...

and yet you call me a heretic??

JB doesn't answer you the way you want and you call JB the same.....why all this anger at people who speak of what they perceive to be the truth:

YOU HAVE NEVER DISPROVEN ME.....except in your own mind.......according to your own understanding

and mine is not where yours is

if you are superior in understanding the WORD, then why call names? why get so upset??

its not Jesus you are defending, its YOUR UNDERSTANDING

which is not at the LEVEL it will be "when you see him", so be a little humble if you can so that when you do see him, you won't have to feel so silly for all the fuss you are making now about what YOU believe......

everyone else has the same right as you do....or don't you believe that?

if you don't believe that, what does that make you? a control freak in simple psychological terms

proving something through the WORD is one thing, but you never disprove me except by calling me names and saying that I am a gnostic or some other name you feel justified to call me:

I am not of any mind set but the "mind of Christ" that is given to me to BOTH HEAR and SEE the WORD in my heart......written there by God

so he could give me a new mind as well

don't you ever get tired of kicking against the pricks of the WORD that comes from JESUS as he speaks through those who are WITNESSES OF HIM??
Yvonne, as you know, there was a time when the greatest minds the Church believed it was heresy to think Earth wasn't flat.

Copernicus was considered a heretic for teaching what today is a no-brainer for twelve year old children.

It was seen heresy to disagree with the Church's contention that God created planets like billiard balls and placed them throughout space.

Newton, to prevent being labeled a heretic and executed (a nice word for murder) had to agree with the ignorant Church, but was one of the Illuminati who knew better and had to meet in secret.

This kind of ignorance, almost all of it refuted by today's Church of Rome, was excusable during those ancient times...BUT NOT TODAY.

Being labeled a heretic or an atheist by the Nucc's of the world has come to be a complement.

The greater always includes the lesser, but the reverse is never true.

May 16th, 2010, 3:39 pm #9

<blockquote>"The greater always includes the lesser, but the reverse is never true."
A fine quote, indeed...
-- Clear, concise and comprehensible.

-PRev1-
</blockquote>

May 16th, 2010, 3:40 pm #10

I explain and explain and you don't hear.........God forms the ear of man

I can't do that for you

ask God and he will help you understand me if I am telling you the truth and you want the truth

if you don't ask God about what I say, then how do you know I am not telling the truth?
Was John the Baptist beheaded literally or not? It's a question that requires ONLY a YES or NO answer.