Churches of Today

Churches of Today

Iceman
Iceman

August 4th, 2012, 2:13 pm #1

For the most part are about money - thus probably not much different than during any other period of history. A few are even about hate and persecution, but they don't do well in todays climate.

I suspect it's pretty difficult to find a good church these days unless someone is willing to bend their moral fiber.

yvonne
yvonne

August 4th, 2012, 3:53 pm #2

the church has to leave the world to be born from above;

the church are the elect that MUST give birth to Christ, become his MOTHER FIRST before she can EVEN lay claim to 'following' this "MAN-child" that must come forth from her.......hence Jesus said those who DO THE WILL of my father are my mother, brothers and sisters.........

those who don't do the will of the FATHER, can call themselves anything they want, including God.....but it don't make it so.

not that I have any DOUBT that the CHURCH WILL RISE..........it is destined to, but till it does rise out of the world in the TRUE SPIRITUAL RAPTURE that comes upon each man in his own order (I Cor 15), there is a waiting for his coming........which they do

once each one in the church experiences their VISITATION and hear "come up here", they will be a total DIFFERENT BREED, a different KIND of being

that day is here......and soon all shall know him........be joined to him

either they will be ready or they won't be ready........most likely they won't be because of HOW THEY expect everything to HAPPEN for them

I had no idea how the visitation would be till it was upon me 20 years ago and for 2 years it doesn't matter too much HOW I explain it so that others will be ready

the sensual mind can't conceive of a higher mind till it IS GIVEN to it

and while it is written about in the Bible, it is understood with the sensual mind, which turns the Bible into a ministration of death for all who read it

without the NEW BORN SPIRIT within them

y
y

August 4th, 2012, 3:55 pm #3

it should have said and for 20 years no matter how much I explain it

not 2 years...

y
y

August 4th, 2012, 5:44 pm #4

the church has to leave the world to be born from above;

the church are the elect that MUST give birth to Christ, become his MOTHER FIRST before she can EVEN lay claim to 'following' this "MAN-child" that must come forth from her.......hence Jesus said those who DO THE WILL of my father are my mother, brothers and sisters.........

those who don't do the will of the FATHER, can call themselves anything they want, including God.....but it don't make it so.

not that I have any DOUBT that the CHURCH WILL RISE..........it is destined to, but till it does rise out of the world in the TRUE SPIRITUAL RAPTURE that comes upon each man in his own order (I Cor 15), there is a waiting for his coming........which they do

once each one in the church experiences their VISITATION and hear "come up here", they will be a total DIFFERENT BREED, a different KIND of being

that day is here......and soon all shall know him........be joined to him

either they will be ready or they won't be ready........most likely they won't be because of HOW THEY expect everything to HAPPEN for them

I had no idea how the visitation would be till it was upon me 20 years ago and for 2 years it doesn't matter too much HOW I explain it so that others will be ready

the sensual mind can't conceive of a higher mind till it IS GIVEN to it

and while it is written about in the Bible, it is understood with the sensual mind, which turns the Bible into a ministration of death for all who read it

without the NEW BORN SPIRIT within them

the Bible explains that Satan is the god of this world ruling through the spirit of antichrist till the last days where everything hidden is revealed:

these are the last days and this god is revealed in the illuminati or Lucifer/light bearer, who fell from heaven and is bound here till the time of judgment comes:

Satan is a code name for the antichrist which is a code name for everything against the TRUTH and LIFE and LIGHT of life since Christ is that.......the way, truth and life:

energy needs negative (satan) and positive (Christ) forces to FORM anything at all or there is NO FORM

the problem is when the negative forces rule over the good or LIGHT it creates more evil than good

but the Bible explains that GOD WILL destroy those who are destroying the earth, meaning he BRINGS BACK BALANCE.......by putting Satan "BEHIND" him hence get behind me Satan and stop PUTTING yourself as the head, or ahead of me:

only THE LIGHT will both REVEAL and overcome the power of darkness with the LIGHT and correct the ORDER of things

but where?????????????????????

in governments? In industries?? in corporations???? in medicine??? in education???? industry and BANKING???

no, the BALANCE will be much more thorough and much closer to home

Tim
Tim

August 5th, 2012, 6:18 am #5

For the most part are about money - thus probably not much different than during any other period of history. A few are even about hate and persecution, but they don't do well in todays climate.

I suspect it's pretty difficult to find a good church these days unless someone is willing to bend their moral fiber.
-----------------------------------------

Many churches are full of very loving people who would give you the shirt off their backs, and do anything within their means to help a stranger or a known friend. I know this is a fact.

The technical details of beliefs is another matter, and that is why most normal churches have Bible study groups held weekly for anyone to freely join, from within the congregation or from without.

You'll find much more love and grace in some churches then you will from me Iceman. But then again I know you and your heart and intent.

Tim

y
y

August 5th, 2012, 3:34 pm #6

the Bible explains that Satan is the god of this world ruling through the spirit of antichrist till the last days where everything hidden is revealed:

these are the last days and this god is revealed in the illuminati or Lucifer/light bearer, who fell from heaven and is bound here till the time of judgment comes:

Satan is a code name for the antichrist which is a code name for everything against the TRUTH and LIFE and LIGHT of life since Christ is that.......the way, truth and life:

energy needs negative (satan) and positive (Christ) forces to FORM anything at all or there is NO FORM

the problem is when the negative forces rule over the good or LIGHT it creates more evil than good

but the Bible explains that GOD WILL destroy those who are destroying the earth, meaning he BRINGS BACK BALANCE.......by putting Satan "BEHIND" him hence get behind me Satan and stop PUTTING yourself as the head, or ahead of me:

only THE LIGHT will both REVEAL and overcome the power of darkness with the LIGHT and correct the ORDER of things

but where?????????????????????

in governments? In industries?? in corporations???? in medicine??? in education???? industry and BANKING???

no, the BALANCE will be much more thorough and much closer to home
http://www.timelines.info/history/empir ... lisations/

pre history is before WRITTEN History, hence BEFORE THE "WORD"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_history#Chronology

evolutionary man would have eventually come to a higher knowledge of himself when he too evolved into "SELF-consciousness' which is EGO........but imputing ego on evolutionary man, helped him become EVIL quicker

but also Come to the conclusion that evil is not where its at......

at which point he gets the HELP from above to overcome ego with the LIGHT or good will given to him to now teach him to handle evil and good at opposite sides

till he IS FORMED into man which is "HEART" or compassion to guide his "thinking" of MIND

August 5th, 2012, 3:54 pm #7

-----------------------------------------

Many churches are full of very loving people who would give you the shirt off their backs, and do anything within their means to help a stranger or a known friend. I know this is a fact.

The technical details of beliefs is another matter, and that is why most normal churches have Bible study groups held weekly for anyone to freely join, from within the congregation or from without.

You'll find much more love and grace in some churches then you will from me Iceman. But then again I know you and your heart and intent.

Tim

There may well be loving people in churches, as there may be loving soldiers and police officers.

But the military, church and police institutions, may well be "evil".

Churches. Power, money and control.

Tim
Tim

August 6th, 2012, 7:48 am #8

Every basket (group) seems to have some bad apples in it.
And some more then others.

I knew a woman who was Catholic and died.
And after the funeral the Catholic church demanded a ransom from the family to get her out of purgatory.

All and all, I think the military probably draws the worst people who are willing to be hired mercenaries. Because that is what they really are for world politicians. That's why the USA used to have to draft people to be a GI soldier.

But now days they have so much propaganda promoting the wonderful life of a GI kids fall for it. And then they come back home and realize what happened and how many strangers they killed.... Its very sad. I know a young man who did this in the Persian Gulf war. I used to work with him.

He was happy and loving life, and jointed the Air Force and flew bombers.
When he returned without a smile and a feeling of an out cast.
I asked him; "How many bombs did you drop?"

And he said; "70,000 pounds."

I felt so sorry for him dealing with that in his continence.
The last time I saw him smile was before he joined the Air Force.

I still see his mom here and there, but he must have moved away....

Bro Tim

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 6th, 2012, 11:25 pm #9

Are you sure you said what you meant to say?

70,000 pounds of continence problems would be soul shattering and would probably exact a heavy toll on your ring as well.

Tim
Tim

August 7th, 2012, 4:39 am #10

I asked him; "How many bombs did you drop?"

And he said; "70,000 pounds."

I felt so sorry for him dealing with that in his conscience.

There is that better? A+