Cannabis and the Christ: Jesus used Marijuana

November 12th, 2010, 2:56 pm #1

As doubtful as the following hypothesis might first seem to the reader, I might as well boldly state my case right from the start: either Jesus used marijuana or he was not the Christ. The very word "Christ", by the implication of its linguistic origins and true meaning, gives us the most profound evidence that Jesus did in fact use the same herb as his ancient semitic ancestors, and which is still used by people around the world for its enlightening and healing properties.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed" D. The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings (See CC#5). If Jesus was not initiated in this fashion then he was not the Christ, and had no official claim to the title.

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

Read the whole article here:

November 12th, 2010, 3:07 pm #2

You got it, babe!

Love
Jackie

November 12th, 2010, 8:04 pm #3

As doubtful as the following hypothesis might first seem to the reader, I might as well boldly state my case right from the start: either Jesus used marijuana or he was not the Christ. The very word "Christ", by the implication of its linguistic origins and true meaning, gives us the most profound evidence that Jesus did in fact use the same herb as his ancient semitic ancestors, and which is still used by people around the world for its enlightening and healing properties.

The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed" D. The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings (See CC#5). If Jesus was not initiated in this fashion then he was not the Christ, and had no official claim to the title.

The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

-----------------------------------------------
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church." -- Ferdinand Magellan

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2010, 10:20 pm #4

1 Corinthians 6:12
12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

All things are lawful for you to consume.
But I will not be brought under the power of any. with addiction or stupidity. IMO

Did you know Canopus is the only protector from glaucoma? That's what I heard.

November 13th, 2010, 2:39 am #5

JOHN 10:1

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber."

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

November 13th, 2010, 2:41 am #6

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

November 13th, 2010, 3:30 am #7

JOHN 10:1

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber."

(Thanks Kristy)
Yup.

Um, Bob, no one has suggested that "pot saves".

Just that, it less harmful than alcohol, and a host of other legal substances. That's all.

And ya know .. it mellows some folks out. Some folks, maybe could use a bong hit or two. But not while they are working at Walmart!

November 13th, 2010, 3:48 am #8

I smoked it almost daily for 30 years.

(Thanks Kristy)

November 13th, 2010, 3:58 am #9

I was a frequent pot smoker for decades -- not heavy, but frequent. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night and get high, or wake up in the morning and have a puff -- like some of my friends did. But it was pretty well a daily thing ..

Still it never made me violent or stupid, like alcohol can do to some (I don't get violent even when drinking, just stupid). I've never had an argument with someone when under the influence of pot for no reason, unlike alcohol.

I have experience too my friend. Perhaps our experiences differ.

As Jimi asked: Are You Experienced?

Tim
Tim

November 13th, 2010, 4:18 am #10

I haven't smoked more then about 10 pounds I suppose.
Didn't care for it after my late 30's.

But the Turkish was my favorite.
Sticky bud is OK.
Red hair is good.

Haven't cared for it though in the past 12 years or so.
Don't like the paranoia feeling.