Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent

July 11th, 2010, 12:31 pm #1

If you want to be offensive then that is your choice but I won't be participating here while you do. JB

July 11th, 2010, 2:14 pm #2

I seem to remember that you didnt brook any argument at Supers, when you dropped by.

It is a proven fact that some religious people will shove their religion down young peoples throats, for the reasons that I suggested earlier. There is a big stoush on over the catholic churches tolerance of priestly sexual abuse of children, whitewashed by no lesser figure than the current pope, but I dont think that is what the quote that I have in my sig file is even referring to.

I can only guess what is offending you, but if it is the suggestion that religious people prefer their god to the truth, then much of what I have read here bares that out. If you dont like the suggestion and are having trouble dealing with it, tough. Believing in the impossible can destroy young minds.

I totally reject the idea that the bible proves the supernatural, (Christians dont have to be all about gods), and have tried to lay out my reasons why. sorry if I am offending Mondos clientele, but lies and ignorance enjoy the darkness and if I understand you correctly, you better hide under a rock again.

I'll take it up with you again at Supers if you like. If you are referring to something else.... sorry, maybe.

Blasphemy is a victimless crime

WINGNUTS - people on the lunatic fringe of politics - are winning in America.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

July 11th, 2010, 4:39 pm #3

`

... I was not offended by your sig, and I agree.

Neither genitalia of any sorts NOR religion of any sorts should be
shoved down a minor's throat!! Too bad both happens much more
than we are probably even aware of. I see JB's point, but you
definitely have yours! Jesus loves you, and so do i

In Him, forever!

john

`

`

July 11th, 2010, 5:46 pm #4

If you want to be offensive then that is your choice but I won't be participating here while you do. JB
I am not sure what this is about. However JB, if you are looking to read Yvonne and just share, there is another option where you are most welcome:

House of Love

July 11th, 2010, 8:04 pm #5

A friendly Aussie fight. You know how that goes down there ... if you've watched Crocodile Dundee!~ One moment the swords are out and the next, they're sitting down to a friendly beer.~~

-Vince

July 11th, 2010, 10:55 pm #6

`

In Him, forever!

john

`

`

shaving your genetals....you think young people cannot see that by chance??

and....as a christian.....can you say to all here as wittness...that you feel certain Jesus would approve of that kind of (open)talk??

oh... i know John.....you are a victim for me saying this and you of course will give the old 'i know i shouldn't have BUT...' response

yet you have views likw you just expressed?

too much...

July 11th, 2010, 11:06 pm #7

Just like they could not read about you and your two episodes of telling the world you sometimes performed on stage with your fly open...get real zipper boy zip up and grow up...

As if you are some saint fly down in front of a live audience...not onece but twice or more...I figure it is more...based on how prow you tell it...and you question anyone...sick
Last edited by BrotherJ on July 11th, 2010, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 11th, 2010, 11:24 pm #8

`

In Him, forever!

john

`

`

Does he think its better to indoctrinate like the moslems do in Saudi Arabia, or to give kids the building blocks of learning and let them deduce the truth for themselves?

We all have to do it in the end anyway, but it seems that most religions arent taking any chances and so short circuit the process so that it doesnt matter what the truth is, as long as its their truth.

some kids will be indoctrinated to be catholic christians, some lutheran, some baptist. they wont work it out themselves, they'll be brainwashed into it by their parents and their priests.

Not truth by the evidence, truth by what they're programmed for.

That to me, is as obscene as priests and pastas "blessing" the little kids with their perversions.

Do you think that Nucc and Jack are teaching by considering the facts (total bullshit, they act like lawyers not forensic researchers) , or are they members of that obscene "you will believe because I tell you to believe" mob.

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

July 11th, 2010, 11:30 pm #9

Just like they could not read about you and your two episodes of telling the world you sometimes performed on stage with your fly open...get real zipper boy zip up and grow up...

As if you are some saint fly down in front of a live audience...not onece but twice or more...I figure it is more...based on how prow you tell it...and you question anyone...sick
look at what happened....you cannot think of anything but my penis since....

so you are right and John should learn from wmy error....i did.

please Jay...i am NOT a homo...sorry.....sheesh .....

jay....have you ever killed someone? hmm?

yes military/war is still killing.

btw however....telling a story ...laughing at myself about how i played 2 shows....with my fly open and thankfully i had a tux on......is that the same about saying tHIS????

John Beckett Q: do you shave your genital area?

A: I used to, but I got too many complaints about the red marks and stubble. LOL .... so now I try and keep it as trim and neat as possible

sorry pal......you need help if you see it as the same.....but we already know you do lol

Wonder has MSN contacted you yet? i see you've stopped harassing me with your emails......you just do have to listen to me sometimes pal...you cannot control everyone.

lol

July 11th, 2010, 11:35 pm #10

Nothing is more important than indoctrinating little kids to believe in your guess based doctrine? You too think humans are too stupid to add 2 and 2 together by looking around and thinking about what they see?

Humans should reject their world that they live in and believe in something written 2000 years ago if it contradicts their experiences?

Do you think your baby is a christian even though they dont have a clue what you are talking about?