Archangel Metatron

Archangel Metatron

February 15th, 2010, 4:27 pm #1

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Archangel Metatron, who once walked the Earth as the prophet Enoch, continues to help humans connect with the divine wisdom inherent in each of them.

Know Thyself

February 15th, 2010, 8:01 pm #2

Myths aren't real, silly.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 15th, 2010, 9:12 pm #3

And if you want myths to be silly, then go for it.

I would tend to 'see' certain images as metaphoric and in this case representative of a 'guide' / energy / electric nature of creative 'reality'.

Just a warm. friendly, guiding Light.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
Last edited by BlueJudah on February 15th, 2010, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 15th, 2010, 10:13 pm #4

If you must have a myth, then choose one with heart.

February 15th, 2010, 10:14 pm #5

<param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344">

Archangel Metatron, who once walked the Earth as the prophet Enoch, continues to help humans connect with the divine wisdom inherent in each of them.

Know Thyself
But Enoch is cool too.

Any writings from Metatron?

February 16th, 2010, 12:31 am #6

"Any writings from Metatron?"

Did not they only 'Print' way back then...:-)

luv,

February 16th, 2010, 1:27 am #7

But Enoch is cool too.

"Making friends - the highest calling"<i></i>

February 16th, 2010, 7:20 am #8

But Enoch is cool too.

...and because I know you will appreciate this, 'there is said' (), to be a 'mysterious' connection between Metatron and the Shekinah, as you know is the female principle of the Creator in humanity.

In Jewish mystical thought, the creation of the world was the work of Shekinah and that the Shekinah creative spirit was 'displaced', shall we say, () after the 'fall of male and female'.

To quote:

Rabinnic teachings are that "to lead the Shekinah back to God and to unite Her with Him is the true purpose of the Torah."

Male / female - energies / balance

LUV to you, brother dearest
Jackie
:)XX

Know Thyself

February 16th, 2010, 12:03 pm #9

And if you want myths to be silly, then go for it.

I would tend to 'see' certain images as metaphoric and in this case representative of a 'guide' / energy / electric nature of creative 'reality'.

Just a warm. friendly, guiding Light.

Love
Jackie

Know Thyself
This metatron is not Enoch so this myth must respresent another deception.

Why not just talk about the TRUE Enoch? There not much about him in the Bible but we DO KNOW that he walked with the God of the Bible ...

Gen 5:24
24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.
(NAS)

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

February 16th, 2010, 1:52 pm #10

If you must have a myth, then choose one with heart.
a true myth becomes so because it is experienced by ENOUGH people that it LASTS. Nothing becomes worthy of being a GOOD STORY if it isn't TRUE within the persons experience: Paul wrote, we can but speak of what WE HAVE SEEN and HEARD: Peter said he wasn't talking about fables (myths) but he was AN EYEwitness of what he spoke about:

a lot of people don't realize that Peter and Paul both had this EXPERIENCE, but Paul had it after the historical Jesus was already out of human view:

Yet he proved that this JESUS is not a myth, but a Real EXPERIENCE when he apprehends the SOUL that is destined to experience him: OUR HOUR for being made alive is when this SAME JESUS apprehends us;

and I know this is true because he apprehended me as he did Paul in 1992, on Yom Kippur (Jewish day of atonment) to prove through me that he will come as he PROMISED to every man in his own order I Cor 15, so they can be made ALIVE in him when that soul (woman) brings him forth as the firstfruits of their NEW creation:

every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life